Are there any games with this walking style?

are there any games with this walking style?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnum_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=_s0kPL8q9To
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your life

The game starring you, you fucking cock jockey.

There are games where people walk, yes

I meant using that walking style? Or what about this one?

Should be called the autist walk

Akibas Trip

Akiba's Trip

My life.

That's fucking hilarious.

The Sims 4.

Not even joking, you can change your sim's default walk style and one of them is exactly like that, though not named "virgin walk"

Thanks, this gave me a giggle.

Who would win?
Who would win with prep time?

>Quentin
I havent read that name in a long time

I lean more to the left

Why would he call an emergency number to report an non-emergency.

That's pretty inconsiderate if you ask me.

fuckin hell

people who drive don't understand, i look down because i don't want to step in a pile of dog shit which has happened to me at least 50 times, several times when i was on my way to work.

>People trying to look down on others and act superior on an anonymous website

Really now?

Why was he permabanned?

I would look down on people non-anonymously, but I'm afraid of confrontation. When you're user, you can just stop posting and the problem is gone.

Hiro's a degenerate stoner otaku and was eternally buttblasted at him

this sounds like a post /r9k/ and Sup Forums would make

thanks for the input, Sup Forums
hurrhurrr

That picture describes me almost too well

I wish this were true. It would make Hiro pretty cool

>spending hours throwing a ball into a loop
At least my life isn't this boring.

oh no a stranger said something mean to me on Sup Forums
better put on some kendrick and become an eastern orthodox transsexual neo-nazi QUICK

>or we'll both get kicked out of class
This always infuriated me as a kid. Fuck you, I did literally nothing wrong

>hair seems to over react to wind
So everyones hair?

Quentin was too good for this world

gotta grease dat sht up bruh who cares if it's made of piss and tar gotta slick it up like grease lightnin bruh

>Ouch!

So why does he hate weed so much, did the kids at school make fun of him at a party or something?

>not just calmly refusing to leave out of confidence in your innocence
>caving in and letting the professor/teacher/whatever think that you are admitting your guilt by leaving

You did exactly one thing wrong.

>mfw I'm an objectivist at heart

It feels bad to share an opinion with him.

It's degenerate and it's a drug.
Everyone but liberal cancer hates drugs.

>contesting the one thing Quentin got right

Stoners are subhumans.

Nah, my English teacher back in highschool was going through a divorce and she often gave whole class punishments out even when only one person was acting up. It was only one or two weeks before end of year exams anyway, so we already covered all of the material and were just doing revision.

Where I live, the school year ends in November or December so she probably had to spend Christmas alone due to the divorce

Congrats, you get the joke. It's meant to cold-read the viewer by putting out vague stuff, and when they recognize something that applies to them they go "Oh my god, do I do all of that?!"

Why did Quentin get permabanned?

Quentin comics are too carefully crafted to not be a joke. The entire point is to create a pompous soapbox message that will get people riled up in spite of just being a hair more subtle than a straight up example of "I AM SILLY!" the actual stances of objectivism and abstinence from drugs are perfectly valid, but presented in an intentionally insufferable, holier-than-thou way.

for being a fag.

quick, name some old tripfags that got permabanned. Lanced Jack, Toxic Jester

what do you mean "why"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnum_effect
applies to those stupid four letter personality tests too

Lester the unlikely

>Everyone but liberal cancer hates drugs.
Says you

no E

>Compulsively needs to pass anyone walking slower than him

Don't lump us in with virgins you slow-walking hallway-clogging piece of shit. It's not my fault you're lazy and want the day at the amusement park to be over when people have rides to ride you insecure faggot.

>family of fat people walk in a line in front of you at the mall

Makes me fucking livid.

sounds like you give him too much credit

This.
Some people got shit to do.

This is what I'm avoiding looking like tonight by not going to my buddy's drinking thing. I know I'm just a loser faggot and won't get laid since I have man tits so why bother?

Oh, the whole class style is different. At least in college you can usually report professors who repeatedly pull that shit.

Back in the day, I had a monstrous 4th grade teacher who would explode at tge littlest things, and I think she had recently gone through a divorce too. [blog]I remember we had this day called Toga Day planned, which was just supposed to be a fun little thing where we dressed in togas, learned a bit about Greek history and ate sone Greek snacks. I forgot my toga, and she started making a stink about me ruining it for everyone else before deciding to just write a passive-aggressive note about it in my report card instead. [/blog]

some women like man tits, ahahahahaha!

lmao at your life.jpg

WHY DOESN'T HE WANT Me~

people walking slowly infront of me is actually infuriating

He's supposed to be here for jefferyee~

>woman looks at me
>start walking manually

I have a friend like this that everyone tries to get out to do normie shit.

I tried to explain that he just wants to play video games or DnD but they think it's good for him somehow.

Hey user this is just a longshot but why not lose weight and lose your mantits then? It's not hard.

you can always change yourself, my friend!

No, it's different.
When you're walking on the street and someone of the opposite gender is walking in front of you, but just a little too slow to annoy you. At first you try to match her pace, then you realize that if you go at the same pace it might look like you're following or stalking her. So you either have to lag behind a lot which you really don't want, or you have to pass her. The thing is, you can't just pass her slowly at your normal walking pace which is just slightly faster than her. It would mean walking really close to her for several seconds, you might start blushing when you think about walking next to a girl, others might notice it, you are worried that you might smell too much even though you took a shower yesterday and she might notice the smell and get disgusted or even call you out of it. So your only choice is walking unnaturally quickly, like doing a small sprint as you're passing her so you spend as little time as possible in danger close to her. But then it will feel unnatural that you sprint past her and you slow down, she will know that you were awkward being too close to her. If you keep walking quickly you will start catching your breath which again sucks, so you want to slow down a bit, but not too much that now she will catch up back to you. So you start slowing down, but at the same time you need to measure if she's getting closer to you from behind or not, so you try to catch a glance just a bit to see her. Of course you can't turn around, that would be weird, your eyes might meet. Best thing you can do is look at her at the corner of your eye as you're turning around a corner or something, then you can see her without making it obvious.

Anyway, it fucking sucks, I'm telling you.

persona 3

>was 350+ pounds at 12
>now i'm barely 189 at 6 foot
>still have mantits so I'm actually skinnyfat now

What do I do? do I just call it quits on being healthy? I've lost so much weight but I look like a deflated baloon and still have fucking boobs. I'd probably look bretty appealing if I had a buddha look going, right?

>tfw look great with my shirt on but without one on I'm a loose, stretch marked skin weirdo

I know it's my own fault for getting fat in the first place but it sucks.

Are you me?

hmmm

>whenever I catch somebody looking at me I give them a wink and a smirk

what walk is that?

How can you be so insecure/narcissistic to think that anyone gives a shit how you look when walking?

Yes I am taking the bait image.

Autism walk

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

For me, the slightly-slower-walk problem is annoying simply because I would be blocking the other lane for an extended time at my current pace, but if I shift to a quicker pace just to pass, it might look like I'm being pissy about it. So usually I either just walk faster and stay at that pace, or I just follow about ten feet behind if the pace required to pass quickly is some ass-jutting power walk

This is /r9k/ levels of insecurity/narcissism. Normal people aren't this self involved.

i already do eat healthy that doesn't help my boob problem

Do cardio

Get a bike and ride for an hour a day.

You'll lose the weight and it comes with free feel-goods.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=_s0kPL8q9To