What's the hardest choice you've made in a video game?

What's the hardest choice you've made in a video game?

>Enter a name

>choose your features

OP's pic is hardly a choice, right girl all the way.

>enter a name
>Girl or Guy
>pick friend or moral choice
>good look or stats
>left or right

deciding to continue playing

Both are trash. Boys should only date boys, never inferior females.

Both girls are acceptable. Right is a bit more of a doormat, but that isn't a bad thing.

Hardest thing I had to do in a video game was actually fairly recent. I had to friendzone Yukiko because I was already dating Rise in Persona 4. That was hard.

That one choice with Alvina in Dark Souls.

Yukiko is shit

It still felt bad man.

Curing the genophage is the one that comes to my mind

I didn't

I don't mind gay dudes when they just go off and do their gay stuff, but when they presume to tell me where to stick my dick they cross a line.

Every night I got sad to sleep knowing I'll never be able to experience yuri

Right girl is a slut. Left girl all the way, she is pure.

Pure? her skirt is above her knees, that's not pure.

Can't beat a good dick, man. You should find yourself a nice boy.

yuri sucks

Her "flushed" face looks absolutely terrible, she's also pretty boring

Honestly most Persona 4 girls were pretty shit, the only one i don't know about is the one from the drama club

>implying that's a problem.
Fuck off fag

3d woman are thrash, but not 2d.

both 2d are good but I prefer the one that tried her best anyway.

Skirt above the knees is acceptable if her vagina isn't behind her knee.

GT6 game file got slightly corrupted.

Start new game?
or
Continue playing corrupt file with really poor frame rate and lighting engine going crazy?

It'll take tens of hours go get my cars back.

Left is a manipulative selfish bitch who will side step anything that does not immediately benefit her. Witches like her are the embodiment of everything wrong with modern women. You will never find a traditional woman like right today.

If she can't bother to respect your request of clothing she isn't going to bother respecting your request to not fuck random niggers

POST THE REST YOU FUCKING CUNT

how would you know

No thanks, I've had plenty of chances but I'm not even remotely interested.

LEFT IS A BITCH, RIGHT IS PURE WAIFU

Girl on the left just doesn't want to follow cliches.

Which makes her purer. Girl on the right will fuck 100 black guys and mexicans because that's what's expected of modern anime girls. Enjoy your NTR trash.

that's what you expect your animu girls to do user

Being gay is wrong

Enjoy your NTR shit, I have great taste in fetishes unlike you.

But I wouldn't ask my gf to wear a yukata if it's hot. That's fucking stupid. Both are fucking wrong.

5>4>6>1>2>3

number 5

Is this really a thing? i have never heard someone else's stomach growl in my life.

5 is best.

American I'm guessing?

>>>>

First,
>Implying Left was even asked to wear a yukata
Second, Right is more likely to bow down and suck some BBC since she's already wired to do what people ask her regardless of her well-being.

it always happened to me at school.
I never had breakfast.

right

>i'll wear it next time
sounds like you're getting cucked by Jerome

This.

Disregarding the nigger comment, nothing says "fuck you, you don't matter that much to me anyway" than an ignored clothes request.

I'll ask my girl to wear a skirt (ANY SKIRT) and she shows up in jeans and excuses: I'd rather jerk it than fuck someone with that attitude.

On the flip side: if a girl does wear clothes you requested, you make damn sure to make it a big deal

Left lives just for pleasure and will take whatever path is easiest for her. The second she sees opportunity for a dicking elsewhere she'll leave your side for good. Right shows she is able to rise to face challenges and most likely possesses the mental fortitude to deny even the most aggresive of niggos. Clearly Right is the safer choice for a wholesome future.

this

I assume it's just an Asian thing then?

Pretty sure the girl on the right fucks black men because they know how to please her better than her power tripping boyfriend.

How's it feel to be unloved?

i wonder why japs care so much about stomachs growling in public, isn't the typical reaction non-reaction or "i'm hungry" the end

If you requested someone to wear a yukata in the hot weather you're kind of a dickhead. I'm not interested in dating a doormat. But ideally this would have come up during the conversation rather than her agreeing and then just showing up wearing whatever.

>Enter a name
>There is no default

That's how I thought of it as well friend, left is best.

First world countries typically don't have people starving so badly you can hear their bodies screaming for food.

Kino is cute, too bad her name is a shitpost.

Read the picture again dipshit. Both were asked to wear one.

>I'll ask my girl to wear a skirt (ANY SKIRT) and she shows up in jeans and excuses: I'd rather jerk it than fuck someone with that attitude.

How's the abusive relationship user?

Right is the worst choice, because she's already fucking a lot of men on the side.

Do you want to raise another man's child, do you? Go for the left.

>Usual name exceeds character limit
If I can't name my character Action Jackson I don't know why I should even play the game

Your mental gymnastics are astounding. Keep it up cuckmaster2017.

4 > 5 > 6 >>>> rest

>if you request that someone wears a garment specifically designed for the hot summer weather during hot summer weather, you are a dickhead

Holy shit, seriously?

Well?

at night when I'm going to sleep, I think up stories of her getting raped

MY Hardest choice I ever was in Shadows of Mordor. You see, I understand that the MC was all revenge-mode for Sauron and he lost his family, then had the spirit of Celebrimbor in him, but honestly, what right did I have enslaving and genociding an entire race? Where did I have the balls to decide these creatures, enslaved by a dark master, needed to die? It was truly heart wrenching every time the game only prompted me with an assassination. Why couldn't I speak to the Orcs diplomatically? Perhaps introduce them to the works of Karl Marx and Emanuel Kant. We could discuss the socioeconomic struggle of the Orc and the Uruk-Hai.
My solution was to simply remove the game, preserve my personal integrity, and leaving a Metacritic review of a 1/100 so others might realize it's truly an anti-freedom title designed by Trump Supporters and Gay Bashers.

No was going to make a fat joke, your stomach never gurgles when you constantly stuff yourself with food.

You only need to go around 6 hours to get them, clearly you've never gone that long.

Both girls are shit. This artist's whole deal is making you choose the more tolarable bitch.

nuka-cola, you can literally use the caps to buy more nuka-cola, it's a self-perpetuating pleasure

What's with all the cuckfags?

I swear to god, everytime there is always some user promoting cuckfaggotry.

But you're the one that's getting cucked, idiot.

The image even specifies they're hot and uncomfortable. If a girl wanted me to wear a heavy suit during a casual summer date I wouldn't be impressed.

Loss of face of any sort is bad in Japan
Stomach growling can show you havent been eating because you couldnt afford to due to poverty, or you haven't been eating because you're on a diet and are therefore overweight.
Even not eating because you were late or soemthing is socially bad

I don't know if it was the hardest but the most memorable one I had to make was in SWTOR back when it first released:

>Very end of the imperial agent storyline
>Douchebag who you meet in act 2 turns out to be part of the Illuminati group you bust up in act 3
>Said douche spends most of acts 2 and 3 taunting you and generally making you want to fucking murder him ASAP
>Finally fight him and get to the obligatory "spare him for light side points or execute him for dark side points" bit
>Am just waiting for the "FUCK YOU DIE" option to come up for me to mash
>Douchebag reveals that he's actually a girl using holographic disguise bullshit to look like a dude
>Says she loves you
>Think about if I actually want to kill them now
>After a few seconds I realize that the sole reason why I'm hesitating is because of the revelation that they're a girl who says she loves you and that's a fucking dumb reason to change my mind
>DARK SIDE POINTS GAINED

In retrospect I'm sure if I spared them it would most likely have turned out that the "I'm a girl who loves you" thing was a total like and they'd be all LOLOL MAYBE STOP THINKING WITH YOUR DICK YOU FUCK.

Judging by the fact that you can only think about ntr no matter what I guess you are into that shit. Fucking dirty piece of shit get off my board, you filth.

Man, Japan is dumb

>Modern

I said post the rest faggot, not jsut one pic

Sorry, I'm only into furry bara.

>use this cool ass looking but shit weapon
>use this shit looking but actually good weapon

>Character pulls the girl/love card right when they are about to be killed
It was obviously a trap, glad you made the right decision.

>pick your class

You should have played another hour when you can start letting orcs go without assassinating them.

Too bad this isn't translated

>Left doesn't like cooking
>Gives hugs for someone that will cook for her
>Likes being spoiled

>Right loves cooking
>Likes being hugged for cooking for others
>Likes spoiling others

Use some common sense, friend. The girl on the left doesn't care about the heat, she just wants to do whatever she wants to do. Chances are she knows that the man she is really hoping to see at the festival doesn't really like yukata and doesn't want him to see her in one. Meanwhile the girl on the right isn't really that hot, she just wants to make it seem like she really made an effort to make you happy.

Keep playing the game or shitpost about the game

>Etrian Odyssey 4
>enter your name
>enter party member name
>enter party member name
>enter party member name
>enter party member name
>enter guild name
>enter sky ship name
>no defaults for any of them

I'm amazed at all these numales SHOCKED at the idea of asking someone a request that may bring an iota of discomfort.

If I cared enough about another person I would (and have) endured slight discomfort because seeing her happy made it worth it.

Stop getting your cues about women on r9k, most girls would see this as an opportunity to express how they feel about you and would jump at the opportunity to do so in an easy context like the op described.

Roll for cream

I don't think you know what presume means. Maybe you mean proceed.

That one has been translated for a long time user.

>Caring about Orc scum
I sincerely hope this is shitposting.

It's funny since Dragonball added some good furry characters recently

but it is translated...

There's a translated version

I think you're reading way too much into it including some weird ntr shit that's coming from left field. I'm literally just reading the text.