Haha

haha

It's a pity that most penises are average, that's why they are called Average.

Most women will go through life without having the pleasure of a big dick, and that makes me happy.

what good is a big dick when you don't have anyone in your life

good thing I'm never having sex anytime soon

Even though the global average is only like 5 inches, you have to keep in mind that the 60% of the world is microdick asians.

yeah, just like all men like big vaginas, they're just better, after all!

wew lawd this, like having a mansion but you cant flaunt it. I guess life needs balance

LOL

>24.5cm dick
>but on the path of the wizard
Is this like having a basement full of gold and never spending it? Or is it more like silver?

Just Jelq if you're so insecure about your benis size
6.5 Incher after Jelqing here
was 5.8 Before

Might as well kill myself

Vittu mä nauran tälle joka ikinen päivä :DDDD

why? those infographs don't speak for all women.

Sup Forums - Video Games

Could I get this image in non amerishart length?

> inches
God damn gibberish, america

>bisexual
>big meaty cocks turn me on

because I am 4.8

You realise those are made just to upset men right?

Half the men in the world have a penis of 5.5 or less

haha

MI-24 AKA Hind fuselage is canted 2.5 degrees to the left so it hovers better, you cannot unsee this now

you know how to google size differences?

It also skimped on the part where a lot of old sculptors also used the flaccid, small penis as proof of innocence on top of purity. This is especially true of renaissance artists that felt the erect and large penis was proof that we were cast from Eden as an erect penis is proof of the need for reproduction.

good thing sexual satisfaction isn't only about penetration.

I recall someone posting a comic about some furry that had a female fursona and then yiffed with some guy, but then figured out having a male avatar was better, then met his boyfriend through this online yiffing.

Anyone have it?

>not telling a girl you're smaller than you actually are so that they believe 6" is 4"