What went wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_of_Final_Fantasy_XV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dunno how SE managed to fuck up so hard either, OP.

The game was in development hell for god knows how long at this point. It was never going to be good.

jewtendo hardware vs console

>Full Development from 2014-2016

The dev was scrapped and restarted though. It would be like saying Duke Nuke Forever was what we got because of the dev time. When in fact the game we got was only 20 months of time. Everything before that was for renditions of the game we never saw.

Both games are terrible

you were not aborted

Time is meaningless if you don't also mention budget.

Your life

Pretty much this. When you scrap a game and redo it dev time counter might as well reset since you have to redo everything. Either way it's never a good sign

Xenoblade X is terrible is that the point of this pic?

XCX was miles better though.

Can we stop pretending FFXV is bad yet?

>implying you can't pan around an even better looking landscape in FFXV

senpai please

Stop posting dumb xv-kun bait.

Long development =/= more quality. It's usually the opposite. Jet Set Radio was made in 12 months.

>offline
What a shitty way to play the game. Buy a wii u.

I'd argue that XV is still in development. Also XV started late 2013 maybe early 2014, that's not 2 years considering it came out late 2016 and they're still working on it basicly

>2 Years

Ohh boy

FF 15 was NOT only 2 year development you fucking retard.

i'll never forgive that fucking blob design on the top right

And they also had tons of characters and story segments and factions already designed from V13 that were taken over when the name changed.

Please don't bully the potato

>XV
>Full development from 14-16
>completely ignores Versus XIII was announced in 07
Try 10 years numbnuts,not that you're likely to read about the development considering you can't seem to count worth a shit,but here is the wikipedia page covering it's development en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_of_Final_Fantasy_XV

Can we stop pretending FFXV is good yet?

Full development of XV started in 2013.