AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/819281/Nintendo-Switch-sales-news-games-Sony-PS4-charts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>118k
what happened in europe? some new sports game or something?

I want to know why 3600 people are still buying Wii Us

What are you trying to show me with this vgchartz screencrap of the 6th may 2017?

Who's even surprised?

I fuckie of fanboys who buy every Nintendo console runs out before you call it a success.

pirating

I agree OP, it's pretty funny that PS4 is barely ahead of a console they can't even manufacture

Why does Europe hate Nintendo so much user, did Nintendo diddly them as kids?

See you in july senpai

Smash 4, probably

Did a new FIFA come out or something? Europe's gotta hop on that FIFA and CoD train

>m-m-m-muh VGchartz

How's NPD?

express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/819281/Nintendo-Switch-sales-news-games-Sony-PS4-charts

The PS4 is already back to being the best selling console.

Press F

they wanna play breath of the wild but cant find a switch

Why are you using a month old vgchartz screenshot instead of a recent Media Creates?

Especially a media creates that confirmed Nintendo got fucked over by the shortage.

you didn't change the date OP

No but their parents, politicians, and tv personalities did

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

You canĀ“t find Switch in any store. Nintendoomed

DELLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

We had a good run bros......

Did a new FIFA game come out?

I'm still not sure what you are trying to tell me.
The PS4 is outselling the Switch which is heavily undersupplied?

Alright.

Follow E3 I think if hype for the 1X is real then the xbox one sales will go a bit lower and Switch sales will go up. Xbox sales probably won't recover till November. Europe will remain whatever it is that Europe has become

PCfags can't buy their GPUs due to cryptocurrency rush. Guess they have to resort to consoles.

Are you aware that Nintendo can't even manufacture enough switches to keep us with demand?

It's almost like they cut the price in half all over Europe during E3 or something.

Damn. F

see
NPD is the most accurate, Media Crate only tracks Japanese sales.

The sales are already slowing down,

Europeans are generally a more 'mature' audience.

eurofaggots buy ps4 just for fifa, cod,gta, and sometimes assassin we wuz kangs edition.

>.uk
discarded

To buy a switch in japan you have to win a lottery first.

Imagine being so stupid you buy an old ps4 at this point despite knowing all games now and in the future will only be optimized for the ps4 pro while running like absolute shit on the old ps4