Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sjirhAZsZNo
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ftl4QqTOnM
youtu.be/-F4gG7rXw1s
youtube.com/watch?v=lsDc1YVxHA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello, fellow Road Crew Worker.

Sup Forums hates fun so no.

I loved it. I think Sup Forums hates Tim Schaefer but I really like him even just for psychonauts and grim fandango. The psychonauts sequal coming out probably never ever looks good as well.

Well I liked it.

I am baking a pie.

You better not be after my husband. Tramp.

It was a great game, but I don't think modern Doublefine is capable of making a sequel as good.

Why did I think Lili was cute when by all accounts she should be disgusting.

>mediocre platforming
>horribly high-pitched voice acting (had to play on mute)
>cringe-level jokes

Who is the milkman?
Where did you get that sign?
Why do you wear the gloves?

(you)

I blame anime.

Tsundere, weird facial structure that is only vaguely human. She's basically a fucking Magical Girl.

I only see people on Sup Forums praise it, it's why I tried it. It's fucking awful, the only thing it has going for it is the writing and art design

I know I didn't but maybe it has aged like milk (hilarious pun for you psychos(another pun))

Because the characters' fun personalities and expressive voice work shines through the hyper-stylized art style?

The game is a blast, great level design.

Most of the other chicks were ugly.

her eyes are too far apart

>She's basically a fucking Magical Girl.
Well, she does set things on fire with her mind.

Have there been any updates on the sequel

It is a great but flawed game.

I am curious if they'll be able to make the sequel good, but honestly after Dubbafeen's other fuckups over the last decade... well I'm waiting for reviews.

Raz gets a new bag in the sequel

I like it. It's pretty unique in terms of story-telling. Gameplay is average though.

I think it's great. Levels are very imaginative and the artstyle is also very good. Gameplay is alright, but having to switch psychic powers every now and then can be a chore.
The people's secrets are some of the best things. Enjoyably twisted, like Milla's or Boyd's.

Yeah but they are getting litteraly who tier attention so this game is going to bomb

Yes
youtu.be/sjirhAZsZNo

>Raz's body is longer
Why

Art updates mainly.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ftl4QqTOnM

Wasn't it crowd funded anyways? So if it bombed would it really be the end of the world for doublefine?
Admittedly I don't know much about crowd funding, and I'm sure it's a situational thing

It's not, it's a new coat

>A cute girl will never excitingly ask you to kiss her after you talk to her about people being abducted and lobotomized.

Why fucking live?

it was fun but grinding for that cobweb duster took a lot of enjoyment out of the midgame

Literally all you had to do was invest in a dowsing rod and you'll get the cobweb duster in like 5 minutes

>Milla's
Some good childhood trauma right there.

Wasn't Starbreeze the Payday 2 publisher that made Overkill churn out all the DLC?

Get back to making WWF videos, James Willems.

your comment did not contain spoilers yet you spoilered it

It's probably already sold more than the first game did at launch.

That's not saying much considering the game sold like shit at launch

I get why they chose the art style that they did, but I feel like the first game would have done better if they went with a style similar to that picture's. It's just so much easier on the eyes.

I swear I love this game to death but it's fucking hideous in-game. Again, I get it. But it doesn't make it much easier to look at.

Excellent observation

I like it for how distinctive and unique every character feels, but it definitely took some getting used to.

And for how great the facial animations on the main characters holds up there are some campers that look more like muppets looking back now.

>Muppets
No kidding

Those two manic psychos of positivity in the center top always made me laugh.

I want to fuck Milla

I feel like they got better at doing faces as the game went along.

Indian dude with the marge simpson hair is best character

What was their end-game? I don't even remember their motive.

That was a Russian, guy

I absolutely ADORE the style of this fucking game. It blew my mind when I first played the demo on Xbox, and it still blows my mind now. So much style. It helps that I love the game too. It has its flaws, but it is my favorite game of all time.

That's Mikhail Bulgakov, he's Russian. The "hair" is supposed to be a ushanka.

Love it. 2nd favorite game ever

hope Tim doesn't fuck up the sequel

The milkman level is GOTYAY
There's no game as creative and engaging as psychonauts, and that makes me incredibly sad.

Russian, Indian, they're all the same.
Kidding. I actually couldn't remember, it's been a few years since I played it and he kinda looks Indian.

to an hero

I know they wanted to destroy the world, but I don't think they had a motive. The dialogue was mostly just an easter egg for sitting around and listening to them talk for 5 minutes - something most people wouldn't do.

They had a suicide pact after being bullied at camp.

But they found new will to live after the second or third failed attempt.

>tfw you can't psycho-portal children in camp

that would have been a sick odea for bonus levels or bosses post-game, I'm not sure double fine had the resources for it though which might have been why they didnt let you

Tall order, and you know in your heart that there will be some fuckup.

I wished that we could have gone into the janitor/cook/ranger's head.

that's why i didn't back it

Calling it now. Level in the second game, where you have to transport through different parts of Cruller's shattered psyche in order to restore it.

I don't care if Sup Forums does or doesn't, I loved it even in spite of its at times clunky platforming

One of my fav games ever. Definitely has flaws but I love the art and the gameplay. Voice acting is top tier in it as well but that kinda goes without saying.

I don't think the sequel will be perfect but it certainly looks like they're trying the more they show of it. I feel like their team knows this is the game they cant afford to fuck. Hopefully they don't hire anymore DJs...

Yeah, crowd funding misses more often than it hits, but I think the premise alone has enough potential that the sequel will be at least be worth seeing.

It'd be hard to top the sheer novelty that the first game had though.

Mmhm. I'm sorry but I found even the tech demo of the sequel impressive. Some asshat tried to nitpick like smoke or something when Raz jumps. I just thought the whole thing looked insane. It doesn't have to top the first game it just has to feel the same way. The first game wasn't a monumental achievement or anything it just did a lot of things right and had a lot of charm.

Cannot lurk forever bear...

Because of her voice i think I also thought she was cute. Oh and i liked the game very much. Finished it like 4 times. I was actualy pleasantly surprised.

it's a dollar on steam.

Is it a good port?

Yep. Grab a controller.

Remember: DoubleFine means you pay twice!

It's probably the best version now that they've patched the final levels.

It's not bad but I never beat it because I lost interest. Battle for Bikini Bottom is better.

I really like the HD designs. I was worried that they'd lose the charm of the cartoony style like a lot of older games did carrying over to next gen.

Best character.

Cause friendship bracelets.

youtu.be/-F4gG7rXw1s
user

I'm torn between him, and the band kids.

One of my favorite games of all time.
Too bad Tim is an SJW cuck now.

>yfw you didn't back up Psychonauts 2

Had to get my name in the credits user. For better or worse.

bump

I like it.
Watched the Dev's watch someone speed run the game. It sort of fun seeing them watch someone exploit glitches and whatnot in their game. The Levitation one was great

Watched this too, It was good shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=lsDc1YVxHA0
I genuinely can't tell if Schaefer is just giving him a hard time or if he's actually kind of angry. Dude playing handled it pretty well either way.

I'd say just giving him a hard time.
Though besides the Flying glitch with levitation I loved their reactions to skipping the first need for invisibility and just skipping black Velvetopia.
Hearing one of them yell, "Why would we do that?!" was hilarious

>mfw didn't back it
>mfw going to pirate it day 1

I'm probably going to slacker backer it for this reason. Game was a big thing for kid me, since psychic stuff always fascinated me.

But will Sup Forums like the sequel?

I think from some early development footage shown it still follows the same basic formula of the original and add to it while keeping it's artstyle, as well as the fact that it's an actual sequel.
So It's already beating BGE2