It looked fun and you can't stand the thought. You don't even own a PS4

Cinematic excess should have died with the PS3.

i could stomach the bamham combat if they would just axe the qtes already

I couldn't. Is it so bad that I want to actually control my action games?

Q T E

T

E

>press x to dodge
>press a to counter
>only allowed to shoot webs in certain spots

a poor man's batman

still gonna wait until we see some real gameplay

t.mad pc baby

Wrong. I own a PS4, a PS4 Pro, and a Vita. It looks like just like batman, and I got tired of that combat style after the third game. The only thing that looked fun was the web swinging, but if that's the only differential between batman and it, it's no buy from me

What real gameplay? You've seen combat, you've seen swinging, you've seen scripted sequences. That's it. All that's left is the Bendis' fake son becomes the playable character twist.

who else an idort here but still hates sonybros?

this
try harder

>wanted to build pc
>gpu skyrockets due to crypto mining
>mid range gpus are tipple in price
fuck it, I'll just get a ps4 or xbox and be done.

I hope it's good and I hope you Sonybros enjoy it.

but I do own a ps4 and it does look fun

>press __ to do x action

Fascinating point my man. Truly thought provoking.

I own a PS4 and it looks like shit. My ONLY hope is that the swinging was scripted and the real swinging is better, if that isn't the case than the game is trash.

QTE, point and click tablet game. Fuck this. Fuck you.

t. ps4 PRO owner

Im going to get it, i want to see real gameplay though, that e3 presentation was scripted as fuck.

It LOOKED fun until they showed shitty floaty arkham combat. Fucking sick of it

Combat looked pretty shitty, like something out of Bamham or Assassins Creed. Game was littered with QTEs. But I was willing to accept that, Spider-Man games don't have the highest quality bar. I loved Shattered DImensions and Web of Shadows.

Then the ending came with Miles Morales and every bit of hype I had died. I can't believe they aren't done forcing this shit yet

trick question? everybody hates sonybros.

Me. PC, PS4, WIIU, VITA AND 3DS AND I HATE ALL YOU FABOY KEKS

yea qte have never been done before

Im going go buy it and enjoy it. Pc cucks will be autistic screeching while this game gets a 90 on metacritics KEK

He means that dodge should be a directional thing. It should be X and movement. Keep acting liek a tard though. It really helps your cause

This looks so shitty.

Fucking this. Jesus Christ, Sony needs to figure out what they really want to do. Spend shitloads of money supporting those shitty cinematic games to show off at game expos or actually make good games for a change. So fucking sick of this shitshow...

Idort here, but nintenbros are the worst because they are delusional as fuck

I have a ps4 and was hyped as fuck for it, unil dude QTE lmao, still gonna get it though

hay retard you do know those games had qte right and Shattered DImensions plays the same as this one so you sound like a fucking fool

Holy shit that animation quality

Which is exactly why I said I didn't mind it and Spidey games never had a high quality bar. You really have to work on your reading comprehension

At least ps4 gets all the good third party weeb games for me to play. That's all I really care about.

daily dose

I have a PS4 Pro. I thought it looked kinda neat, but I'd me more hyped if it was a high budget Iron Man game...

I have a PS4 and I have no desire to play this or any western video game.

How is that games are regressing back into this QTE bullshit, I felt like we recently left that trend behind for good.

Web of Shadows had great DMC-lite combat and the best swinging besides Spider-Man 2 and Ultimate though, new spidey seems to just have awful swinging, awful bamham combat and awful qtes.

You want more bamham combat and slow-down QTE every single fight?
Because that's how you get bamham combat and slow-down QTEs.

The difference being QTEs were limited to cutscenes.

I think I'll get into this sooner or later...

What's some good weebshit titles?

I think It's more just butthurt retards blinded by nostalgia goggles who can't seem to see how poorly the older Spider-Man games have aged. Yeah, they were awesome when I was 14, but we've surpassed them by a lot and this new game absolutely looks it.

>web gague
Why do these games hate fucking fun? Just let me be spiderman and web whatever i want. Fuck how much does he use in the stupid qte's and I cant barely should a loads worth of spider cum?

Quick time events have never been good, user.

The west in general doesn't want to play games, they've just been convinced they do.

Ironman you say? How about we mix it with Destiny and have the ME1 KOTOR writer try to make in interesting.

Graphically? Sure. But we've regressed in all other fields.

Fucking this. I want this

What's funny is that half that shit would kill you.

They said Spider-Man wouldn't be murdering fuckers.

You are a fucking idiot, I'm playing it right now and Spider-Man 2 had and still has objectively better swinging than any Spider-Man game after it. Assuming it wasn't scripted bullshit and the swinging in Insomniac Spidey is actually what they showed, it isn't breaking this trend. EVERYTHING else in a Spider-Man game is secondary to swinging.

>Iron man game

I don't think the industry is ready for a game about a villain

Yea but its fucking bioware user. BIOWARE

that was clearly a non-lethal girder

I don't really mind Bamham combat. It works well enough for what it's meant to portray, and for what it's worth, it never LOOKS bad onscreen.

But while we're on the subject, you can't do Bamham combat in an Iron Man game

How would you make the perfect Iron Man game, Sup Forums? I'm thinking Armored Core customization with The PSP Macross Game's combat system as a base.

In real life people don't die from falling a few feet. You sound like the same kind of person who never did boxing because they thought they'd get punched in the face once and die.

No argument there. But WoS was easily one of the best cape games to date and definitely the best open world Spider-man. It's the polar opposite of Current Year's Spider-man.

>dude QUESTS AND LOOT lmao
>gameplay doesn't even resemble mech games with crazy projectiles and the sort
>Bioware
>EA
Nah.

>only allowed to shoot webs in certain spots
That's a good thing idiot. It allows for precision aiming as opposed to Spider-Man 2 where you had to do everything possible -- often wasting time -- just to get in a particular spot or vantage point.

Sony fans did nothing wrong. Persecuted from day one on this board just because the PS2 sold more than your favorite console

Go play web of shadows again user. It had its moment but it was far from a great game. The height of it was being Edgy Spiderman and murdering everyone

>When you rip Wolverine in half
>When you throw Venom into the blades of the hele carrier
>When you cuck MJ

>being excited over a scripted cinematic call of duty tier developed by EA

You're retarded.

It looked awful and I was hype as fuck for it when they first announced it. I own a PS4.

>bioware
>destiny clone
Even david cage's new game will be better than this

>It's the polar opposite of Current Year's Spider-man.
I'm going to chance being shitposted to death and go ahead and say you can't expect much from western developers anymore. They like their safe zones, they like movie games, and they like feeling powerful with minimal effort while the game constantly reminds them how to play and what to do.
Not everyone, obviously, but the majority want this.

In Japan the gamers are still hardcore NEET/Otaku who appreciate games being games and are all fucking weirdos who want quirky, fun shit, so that's what gets made.

Flying round as ironman in diseny infinity was rather fun. If they expanded on that, more combos, bigger arsenal and suits. That would be a start

For cynical faggots like you I'll post the others.

>Those dodges

Bet money its some shit like 'hold this button down and Peter will dodge all incoming atttacks'

It's gonna be packed with microtransactions.

Oo boy these fucks will be fun to fight in a mob

>it's far from a great game because lore
Sup Forums, please. You're out of your element. I'm talking about a game.

>>When you cuck MJ
Nothing wrong with going with best girl.

No, I agree with you on the west. Japan is now full of mobage and hunting games as well though, so you're not quite right about that.

Good thing I grew up to realize all games are a waste of money but its my money to waste.

I've been craving a new Spiderman after I finally played and beat Spiderman 2, and I own a PS4 so it was perfect for me. Unfortunately, the game literally looks like "press X to Spiderman." Even most of the web swinging looks like it does it by itself. Fuck everything.

I have a ps4 and it really doesn't good m8.

graphics are nice at least.

Well, at least you won't have to grind epic loot on that one. Probably will have less of an agenda as well. What a time to be alive.

I just like this one

looked fine until they showed that shit villain and shitty miles morales. no longer interested after that.

I have a PS4 and it looked like Spider-Man: Arkham Edition. Disappointed as fuck, should've given the game to Sucker Punch instead.

Fuck you OP it looked like QTE garbage and I only have one fucking game for my PS4. I feel sorry my dad bought it for me for Christmas when it came out.

Both the Division and Destiny looked good in trailers and see how they turned out.

It gets funnier when you played the Amazing Skater-man 2 and realize this is a carbon copy. Insomniac isn't even doing anything new.

I'll let you know when I see actual gameplay and not CGI trailer made to look like scripted gameplay pretending to be actual gameplay.

This looks terrible

Tfw pc cucks will never ever get spiderman

>W-We don't want it!
Sure you don't mad pc babbies

They already confirmed it's Peter. Miles and his mary sue bullshit is probably a sidequest

I don't play QuickTime crap

Insomniac have proven that the are creatively fucked lately
>spooder man is basically arkham
>ratchet has been turned into a pixar film
>fucking fuse
They dont got it anymore

Only the punch off the building could have. I'd like if they give you an instant game over if you fail to finish the combo and slam him back onto the building.

I thought it would focus on fast paced CURAHZY gameplay, but it's just Arkham with more QTE's

Honestly pretty shit but i guess it's appealing to 14 year olds who grew up with PS3, so it's not for me

I always get shitposts for it, but Platinum really should make a Spider-man above everything else. Imagine if they were given this budget.

I had many good hours in both ganes before they turn into the meta grind they really are. So....yea I'll play it because I like shiny new games. Dont go looking for purpose in wasted time and you might have fun.

>Trusting them after the Ninja Turtles debaacle

>Platinum
>Western franchise

Never again.

Probably DLC actually.

god forbid you actually tried to git gud