30fps crash

Was it honestly that hard to make a Literaly corridor run at 60fps? How can MGSV run at 60fps but this 3meter/10feet wide corridors platformer doesn't? And why is this ok to pay full price and play at half the frames? Somewhere, someone fucked up. I refuse to believe the ps4 can't run this at 60fps.

Other urls found in this thread:

playstationlifestyle.net/2017/02/22/crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-ps4-first-playstation-ireland-clarifies/#utGGIAelCTTzPI1W.99
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody cares autismo

we will unlock it on pc, dnt worry

Die Originalversionen damals liefen auch nur mit dreißig Frames du Hund.

Did they mention a PC version coming?
We know you don't care. All your cinematic games run just fine at 30.

Oh.... so THATS what it is... wow they are sooo based giving us the Original experience.
Kill yourself achmed

Just imagine this game runing at 60 FPS on Xbox One X and Switch

>It has been fantastic to see the excitement from Crash fans around the world following Activision’s confirmation that the N-Sane Trilogy will launch on 30th June 2017. To clarify our earlier post, it will be coming to PlayStation 4 and PS4 Pro first.
Read more at playstationlifestyle.net/2017/02/22/crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-ps4-first-playstation-ireland-clarifies/#utGGIAelCTTzPI1W.99

>First
Aight. It wont be long i guess/hope.
So this basically means that sony friends will, again, for the nth time pay FULL price but get HALF the fps. I almost feel sorry for them

>And why is this ok to pay full price and play at half the frames?
Half the frames of what?

its half price actually, £30 for me

All 60fps fags should get ass cancer.

Good for you, mehmet.

>Even the kiddy games from Sony have to be cinematic

Why so mad tho? Oh wait, i would me mad too if i were to pay FULL price for HALF the fps.

It just wouldn't FEEEEEEEL right ya no' wut uhm sayin'?

But the game isn't a full price title. And there is no version of the game that runs with more than 30 fps.

should've let Bluepoint Games handle this remaster, but they were working on the SotC remake. oh well. I'll pick up the Crash trilogy when it goes to the bargain bin.

40 bucks for 3 games isn't full price you sperg

Yet. It not being a full priced game is actually good news. I didn't know that.

isn't some random studio developing it? it's probably way easier to just target 30fps than to work your ass off for 60 on obsolete consoles.

DESPERATE

It is made by Vicarious Visions, the people behind the GBA games, Crash Nitro Kart and Skylanders.

So maybe?

Literally who cares about the FPS of a game that ran at 30 FPS on the original console. Didn't ruin the original experience, did it?

The animation is likely to look better at 30 as 24 or 30 is what traditional cartoon animators work with.

The tangents and interpolation might well look less than ideal at 60.

It's not like the game would have much of any advantage of being 60 anyway, and this way, they could spend the extra power on the fur.

Not that I'm going to play these games, or even think it's a good idea to remake them in the first place, but they obviously had reasons for making the decision they did.