Atlus just bent the knee to based DSP

Atlus just bent the knee to based DSP.

It's always an error. I don't know what he expected, companies never follow up when Youtubers dispute a copyright strike. It's too expensive for everybody

I actually kind of expected this. Imagine if he had just shut the fuck up and handled it privately instead of chimping.

Beat me to it, but;
>youtubers/streamers having any professional business mindset whatsoever

>something that could literally ruin his business
>take it lightly

umm, no. He didn't put in all that work becoming an entrepreneur and creating his own business just to let atlus bully him around like that. You have to stick up for yourself.

>yfw when DPS was the hero we needed
I didn't ask for this

>a super minor inconvenience occurs
>DSP flips the fuck out, acts like his channel will be closed
>turns out it's fucking nothing
every goddamn time

>yootube channel
>business

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

To be fair, this one fucked him a lot less than all the other ones. He's still recovering from the Machinima and mass-flagging shit

>DSP
>Entrepreneur
>Lets-plays = business
wew lad

He's doooing what he loves.....*SNORT*

>making a youtube channel
>same as being an entrepreneur

KINGOFOVERREACTION

Things are looking up for /ourboy/.

Who knows Leanna might take him back one of these days.

The right path to take for anyone with half a fucking brain would have been disputing the claim, and emailing their PR privately. Upon the resolution of that, then he could have sperged all he wanted to and he wouldn't have looked like a fucking moron.

I want "DSP is Based" to be a meme.

Everyone reading this, we are ground zero. Whenever you see a DSP or Chris-Chan thread, immediately start praising them and mentioning how much you unironically enjoy watching their content.

So the 10 hour Sons of Kojima special podcast won't happen now?
ALL EMPLOYEES

That's not why his business is failing, his business is failing because he refuses grasp the fact that people don't want to listen to someone air their dirty laundry on camera. They just want to watch playthrough. His relationship with his fans in unhealthy. This is from someone who actually really liked DSP back in the early 2010s.

Why the fuck is this guy so important that I keep seeing threads about him?

>kiwifarms was wrong once again

Gee who would have thought. Now go back to your shitty website you autistic faggots.

>Failing buisness
>3k a month
>Two story house in an all white gated community

Sure buddy.

Stop posting and lurk more.

k a month
is that supposed to be impressive?

I don't know that particular youtuber and I'm not a fan of Atlus, I'm not supposed to be in this thread, but

>umm no

Why writing like a tumblrina?
Fucking faggot

I hope the error was that they actually plan on giving him different copyright strikes from different stuff like the anime cutscenes, music and gameplay at the same time to instantly shut his channel down but they accidentally send one too early.

That's $36,000 per month, which is $15,000 under the US average. Phil's house and car are not average, either.

Do people legit support this jobless fuck?

*$36,000 per year

whoops

You look like a moron, bad PR is the only way to get stupid companies to change their decisions

>jobless
He does have a taxable income.

lol you sound like a cuck

are you that dude who got photoshopped into diapers and was crying about how the kf almost made you commit sodoku yesterday

>based DSP
>youtuber
>based
You have to be 18+ to post here

I dunno, man, Uncle Sam taxes you just like one. I'd call it fair game.

>he pays taxes

lol cuck

>tips.irs.gov

yah

good luck

I'm behind 7 layers of proxies

AND i just passed my Computer Science III exam(shit was so easy)

>implying the CIA/NSA Prism systems aren't there exclusively for the IRS to unmask people behind 7 proxies and not for any of the bs counterterrorism shit we're sold.

>SWEET!

His celebration is just as manchildish as his "fury"

dude, CS3

I think I know a little more about computers then the government