Steam Summer Sales Thread

Post your carts and wishlists, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_iy3nLgEL3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just bought hollow Knight and salt and sanctuary. Which one first bro's?

HK is 9 gigs and S&S is only .5 Wtf

yay or nay

I've never played a Total war game, but since the last few months I became really interested in medieval cultures and war strifes

Do the highlighted games have more off or is everything just the same discount as it will always be?

Got:
>Portal 2
>Bayonetta
>GODEATER 2
>Mount and Blade: Warband
I didn't get the DLCs though, it's not that important right?
>Witcher 1 and 2
>Speedrunners
I wish Tekken and Vanquish was on sale. R8?

Yay

Medieval 2 is one of the better total war games

This is just pathetic this year.
Barely any game's are being given out and it's just troll bait rolling game bullshit.

In the previous year's we had like big hourly giveaways and now it's fucking nothing.

it's the same it's just what they decide to advertise on the front page

check isthereanydeal.com if you want to know how good the current offer is.

it shows you the best discount that game ever had.

Got it down to this.

Just need to cut ONE more game to put it below $60. Help me out here Sup Forums

Looking at these games
>Far Cry 2
>Divinity Original Sin
>Miasmata
>Dragons Dogma

Any thoughts on them?

Drop Darkest Dungeon.

maybe cut darkest dungeon? since you are not getting the dlc either

>HK is 9 gigs and S&S is only .5 Wtf
>not all games are the same size
WOOOOOOOOOOW

Well it's really fun and there are a bunch of mods that radically change the game so if you're interested in TW its a good place to start.

Transistor is massively overrated, the gameplay and story are poor at best.

Thinking about adding Tales of Symphonia and either Kingdom Rush Frontiers or Kingdom Rush.

fuck Bethesda and pirate their games, it's how I rationalize being a cheap shit

I think its just random.

If you plan on playing Mount and Blade MP Napoleonic Wars is very good. Other than that, not too sure. Heard viking conquest DLC is good for SP since its MP is dead.

The rest of the games seem pretty good.

Yeah, I realized that sadly.

is it only good with the dlc?

Hmm bayo... How's the port? If you've had a chance to play

Drop Darkest Dungeon, it's shit.

Guys. I'm looking for an Oblivion or fallout kind of game with open world stealth mechanics and roleplaying stuff too.

Got anything I could buy?

Add Hollow Knight if you don't already own it.

remove Talos

What should i drop?
Its grim dawn something i would enjoy if got burned out of Titan quest after 100+ hours?

if any kind anons wanna help pls

Easily the best Total War game.

Between IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 and the latest version that's also in the summer sale, which one is better? Graphics aren't in issue, hence why IL-2: 1946 is an option, and while that game has very positive reviews, the newer version has mixed.

Anyone cares to share their experience?

Drop Trails in the Sky. It's a shit game.

I only have $20 and I'm not sure what I should get from my wishlist. Also would like some recommendations for other games.

thanks anons, I'll grab it

deus ex is good if you liked human revolution

csgo if you like esports multiplayer "competitive" game

superhot is like an hour or two long, pirate it

the division is generic third person AAA game

I don't get throwing your funbux at dlc costumes for a single player game.

Forgot pic

send help please

15 dollar left what buy

Alright, that makes for 3 for Darkest Dungeon, 1 for Transistor (cutting this wont put it below 60 anyway), and 1 Talos.

Darkest Dungeon it is boys, thanks for helping out.

What's an online game Sup Forums likes to play with each other?

What else can I add?

I'm more of SP guy, I'll think about getting Viking one.

Haven't installed it yet, but I heard it works smoothly.

Furi is a must.

bayonetta

should I buy this?

don't know if im going to buy this or the fucking necro pack for D3
im torn between the 2

If you like action games, Devil May Cry 4 or Bayonetta.

I played the free Broforce and I loved it, thought it was a no brainer shooter, after like 3 missions it's turned into a crawl game...
Rogue Trooper best action shooter I've ever played. Superb game.

>RE4
You're about to have a really good time

Good sir I think you may enjoy this fun game called Skyrim! As a player of fun video games I've enjoyed it greatly. It's on sale now so I'd definitely recommend buying my game and its DLC, and playing it for greater than two hours

We have E.Y.E. threads sometimes, we're a dedicated group of autists for that game.

There's also 100% Orange Juice.

you don't need all the Stalkers

Whoever wrote this, are you still here?

nothing, that shit will probably go onto your backlog if you have to ask what can i add

Shut up nigger.

why?

SOMA is a must play. Expect a very nice story. It's not a horror game.

Some of them suck.

sent ;)

>Mankind Divided with season pass is 20 maple bucks.

If only my PC could run it.

want deus ex but potato laptop
CS GO want but poorfag
Love superhot want to start a yt channel
Division cos friends play nd force to buy
I want to get them all, but as said, poorfag

Is Late Shift good?

Hmm...something seems fishy...but alright mister D-dot, I'll buy that amazing game!

I was thinking if I should post this or not, but fuck it, I'll just say it...

I was born in a war-torn shithole, where people were beheaded on a daily basis... where my grand-mother got her leg blown off by a mine when she went picking some apples.

Breathing depleted Uranium dust was a 24/7 thing, so I wouldn't be surprised to die from cancer in a few years. On top of that, my mother chained cigarettes during pregnancy, because she was stressed, and it's understandable... but I believe it's the reason I am a little slow in school.

Luckily, we were able to come to a western country and start a new life... but there was a little problem.

The diplomas of my parents (engineering and pharmacy) were not recognized, so they had no other choice than go work in some factories and restaurants to save enough money to go to university AGAIN.

This is truly outrageous, but it's not the reason of my post.

I came here to ask a kind soul to help me get the game Amnesia: The Dark Descent for £2. I always wanted to play this game, because the atmosphere seemed good enough to help me forget my shitty life.

I wish I was born in a normal place, so I could afford to get £1 or £2 games without asking people online...

But for now, I have no other choice than to ask you to simply send me an email on this temporary address, and I'll give you my Steam ID:

[email protected]

Thanks in advance, and sorry for being this negative about my life.

Is Helldivers good?

Also, what's a good ARPG with a great class system? It doesn't have to be recent.

100% OJ

Is jazzpunk just a meme?

Watch a few minutes of this video and you tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=_iy3nLgEL3U

It's shit but seriously watch that video I fucking love it

is original Binding of Isaac worth starting with or is Rebirth better in every way? and are Afterbirth and Afterbirth+ worthwhile?

I don't know anything about stardew valley but I heard good things about it and it looks comfy.

Also considering salt+sanctuary but I watched some gameplay and it doesn't look like the controls are very snappy, huge pet peeve of mine.

not sure but thomas was alone sucks.

deus ex is the best of the bunch imo

csgo if that is all you can run i guess

same here man #feels

prob wont get northgard.

shadow of mordor? it's dirt cheap
necro pack only gives shitty stuff in game like pet etc. and the necro class, you get a bunch of free stuff like new zones etc.

stanley parable is a 3 hour game with no replayability
better torrent it

What do you mean by ARPG?

Victor Vran is a pretty overlooked but great top-down ARPG but "classes" aren't 100% strict.

check out the humble monthly user

is this pasta?

I only have $15 to spend right now if I buy anything at all, I think I'll just save it

You have 10 seconds to name a game that is objectively not shit.

You liked SOMA? Is that from the creators of Penumbra, and Amnesia?

See

can actually run bettr than potato
HD7650M 1 Gigabyte i3 3120M 4 gigs DDR3 1366x768 laptop

so the stash tabs come for free?

It's fun if you have friends to play with

If you don't it's pretty meh

I got Lethal League and Way of The Samurai 4.

WoTS Was under 5 gigs, it's been a long time since I had a game I could download in under a day.

Most of them are good time killers though $15 still feels like a lot of a bunch of $1 games to me

I feel sorry for whoever fell for this.

No, it's legit. I just wrote it, and emptied my heart.

You can send me a mail and I'll respond. It's a temporary email from the 10minutemail website.

The guy that posted the homeless picture is someone mocking me.

Yo retard why did you the season pass with the 20 celebrition edition ? You know season pass comes with it right ?

that's the most useless shit ever invented
no you need necro pack for it:
digital items:

Non-combat pet
A pair of cosmetic wings
New Necromancer-themed Banner Shape, Sigil, and Accent
Necromancer Portrait Frame
Pennant
Two additional character slots
Two additional stash tabs*

what kind of toasters are you guys running?

i pirated and completed it a couple months ago on near max settings 1080p/60fps (more like 100fps indoors) on a 6 years old 2500k and a 3 year old 970 meme card

Basically any RPG that's not tied to turn based combat. Could range from something like Dark Souls to something like Xenoblade. I haven't played Dragonage Origins in forever and forget if it was before or after Bioware went to shit.

Only looking to spend around $50, since I have too many games in my backlog. What should I cut.
Also any suggestions for games with amazing soundtracks?

the meme card is actually good

I was thinking if I should post this or not, but fuck it, I'll just say it...

I was born in a war-torn shithole, where people were beheaded on a daily basis... where my grand-mother got her leg blown off by a mine when she went picking some apples.

Breathing depleted Uranium dust was a 24/7 thing, so I wouldn't be surprised to die from cancer in a few years. On top of that, my mother chained cigarettes during pregnancy, because she was stressed, and it's understandable... but I believe it's the reason I am a little slow in school.

Luckily, we were able to come to a western country and start a new life... but there was a little problem.

The diplomas of my parents (engineering and pharmacy) were not recognized, so they had no other choice than go work in some factories and restaurants to save enough money to go to university AGAIN.

This is truly outrageous, but it's not the reason of my post.

I came here to ask a kind soul to buy my games. I always wanted to sell my own games, because they seemed good enough to improve my shitty life.

I wish I was born in a normal place, so i could sell my games without asking people online

But for now, I have no other choice than to ask you to simply send me money to my paypal, and I'll give you my games:

[email protected]

Thanks in advance, and sorry for being this negative about my life.

Stay online user

what's your steam? I got bastion sitting that some fag didn't accept as a gift

>stash tabs are the most useless shit ever invented
nigga you what?????

kinda want hollow and danganronpa, are they worth it bothering with?