THIS IS PEQUOD. ARRIVING SHORTLY AT LZ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mqf-oyKhcSw
youtube.com/watch?v=HEPhQPKLQdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He's coming too? Roger that.

>that time the Sahelanthropus killed Pequod

I want Morpho back

If Pequod is the only one flying the choppers, and I've personally murdered him like twenty times in one mission, does this make Pequod immortal?

Also, Flight of Valkyries for best chopper music.

>When you want a qt helicopter pilot
Can helicopters be captured like in PW if you just kill the pilot?

I went on a metal gear marathon, played through 2 and 3 back to back and then tried to play Peace Walker. It's just way too..dumbed down. It's like every level has one way to go and like 3 enemies.

Boss! Get down!

That's an enemy gunship. A single burst from its machine gun could tear a man in half.

>Flight of Valkyries
Overrated and overused.

>It's been nine years, your outta your element Snake

Its good, except the slow start. Too bad there's no IT AIN'T ME so I could play that

No, MGSV doesn't have any hidden fun features

>not el zed
Triggered me every time.

If you're on PC you can add your own music files

BITCH

Pequod is the callsign for the helicopter currently assigned to Venom Snake. Whoever is flying Snake around is called Pequod.

Same thing for Kaz, the current helicopter carrying around Kaz is named Queequeg.

Pequod is the callsign for Venom's personal helicopter

Only chopper music worth playing
youtube.com/watch?v=Mqf-oyKhcSw

>not using WEEEEEELLLLLLL
youtube.com/watch?v=HEPhQPKLQdA

>Shut the fuck up, Kaz

Well you can control vehicles for a first in the series, and just kill every fucker you want with no real consequence.

>and just kill every fucker you want with no real consequence.
>V has more negative consequences for killing people than all the other MGS games put together.

THIS IS MORPHO

PEQUOD IS A FAGGOT

>mfw driving around Afghanistan at night, listening to 80s music in speaker mode

What the fuck does Kaz need a helicopter for

It's like with the presidential plane. The plane the president is in will always be called Air Force One, even if it's just a tiny hydroplane.

>rubber bullets exist for all the fags who still want to run and gun with no consequences