Who is the Sasuke of video games?

Who is the Sasuke of video games?

naruto is the my little pony of anime

I would say pic related but he's not even sorry.

9s. Even the same VA.

He had more legitimate grievances, was actually insane and never apologized.

Shadow the hedgehog

It's Shadow no contest

Are there "yeah, sorry" versions of vidya?

Lol wtf

So what actually happens at the end of Naruto?
I stopped reading/watchings years before it ended, Naruto just met some black guy from what I remember.

>Be the reason an entire race gets wiped off the face of the earth
>Uh sorry about that I guess
>Yeah nah it's cool

He never apologizes ever and then gets murdered he's the opposite of Sasuke

Liquid Snake

Naruto becomes the Hokage.
Surprise, surprise.

Also literal aliens get involved and now there's a new series staring his son.

Became the hokage only to neglect his father duties due to his work.

There's a Ninja War or something and asspulls.
Don't bother honestly, it's a completetrainwreck.

The important thing is that the Hyuga's Hyuga's continue to grow.

Everything is fucking retarded. skip shippeden and just watch boruto.

This is ironic considering Naruto's entire shtick early on was having no family friends or support system. It's just like how Neji was proven right about fate and all that shit he ranted about during the Chuuni arc.

Naruto's themes are all over the fucking place, such a clusterfuck.

The masked man was Obito Uchiha

EA.

I don't even know what's going on in that pic does Karin and his crew die then?

The most retarded thing is that Naruto could literally just leave a clone in the office to handle most of the paperwork so he can actually spend time with his family, but he does the exact opposite for literally no reason. It's not even like there's important shit going on at the time since things have been relatively peaceful for several years. He spends most of his time just looking over papers.

Kishimoto made him a really shitty father just so there was an excuse for him to have some conflict with Bort.

Who?

Pretty much. As if being a demon vessel, son of the Hokage, and a part of super secret clan with super chakra power, but he also have to be the reincarnation of the son of the Ninja God.
Why?

Right, Kishi just needed a shit reason to keep the entire thing going with Borto. It's pretty bad writing though and goes against everything Naruto as a character stood for and went through.

But hey fuck it milk dat shit I guess I can't blame him.

>Kishimoto made him a

He has nothing to do with it the writer is completely different it's basically a fanfiction

So which was worse?

Since this basically an anime/manga thread how did this series end up anyway?

I remeber liking the manga way before the anime came out because it was like a fun JRPG series and all the battle stuff was fast paced and didn't drag out, but then I stopped reading it for no real reason.

Did it end up being good?

I'm gonna say Bleach.

Madara was a fun final villain even if he got shafted. Sasuke vs. Naruto was actually a PRETTY GOOD final fight.

Bleach just completely buttfucked itself at the end. There were good parts in the final saga but there was so, so much disappointment as well. It's very clear they were pressed for time.

Should've just ended with Deicide tbqhfam

>end of Naruto
fucking kek, Naruto GT is going on right now. Sup Forums is so Narutard central now they eat it up entirely

Kratos

they're both unlikable assholes with no redeeming qualities

My girlfriend is current with this and she says the final arc has been abysmal so far

didn't a boulder crush him or something

Can you imagine if Berserk ended the same way as Naruto?
They have a big battle and Guts just forgives him.

Is this the GOAT battle series?

Watching trash like Dragonball Z and this is like day and night.

Bleach. Atleast Naruto got best girl in his series while Sakura got cucked and forced to raise Sasuke's daughter.

I remember reading someone argue that it was good for the village, but it's not like the village was a smoking crater before there were a hundred Narutos running around.

Definitely Bleach. At least something happens in Naruto, as retarded as it is.

>Even the same VA.
Nope, different dub actors and seiyuu. I just looked it up.

Neither the Japanese nor English VAs are the same.

Naruto being a shitty father happened in the movie, which was written by Kishi.

The Bort manga actually doesn't focus on his angst with Naruto since he got over it by the end of the movie anyway. Which is a good thing because Bort is actually a pretty good character now that he isn't whining about his dad.

>end
Oh you sweet innocent child.

>be kid
>Have dream job
>Everything is ideal and can be solved with talking, everyone will see your point eventually
>Become an adult
>Turns out its not as easy as you thought, its not fun, its not all good, its not all sunshine and rainbows
>He's still trying but he's not that good at it, often having to neglect one thing he wants in order to maintain the other. Tired each day from your job that's killing you, missing out on spending time with family, son going through rebellious phase and seems to be getting involved with some dangerous shit that he won't tell you about, son might hate you, daughter punched you in the dick that one time, accumulating stress

Naruto = childhood
Boruto = adulthood

If anything it became entirely realistic after Boruto movie, after Naruto stopped being MC he lost some kinda super armor that lets him do everything perfectly. Now he's a struggling adult just trying to get by as well as he can.

A theme doesn't break just because it doesn't turn out ideal and perfectly. He cares about his bonds but shit is tight for him each day. Episodes of Boruto show him coming home each day late from the office, looking at his son who's in bed for a moment thinking how he can't connect with him, having a bit of heart to heart with his wife, before going straight back to the office.

He's become a Japanese salary man

Plot wise or yaoi wise?

What is the anime and the cringey people that watch it of video games?

To be fair, the dude Naruto's reincarnated from wasn't all that powerful himself and still had to work hard and make friends to get anywhere while Sasuke's past self Indra had eye hax up the ass.

Still
That was a serious asspull
Naruto is literally a step away from being God at this point

Huh, nvm than.

>Tired each day from your job that's killing you

The thing is that doesn't really work with Naruto. He had so much chakra that he was able to have multiple clones fighting on multiple battlefields for days during the war without wearing down his main body at all. So it's completely unrealistic to go from that to having him be exhausted from paperwork. It drives it further in that he doesn't delegate any of his work to a secretary or assistant even when Shikamaru, his adviser, was straight up telling him "dude you need to chill out and learn to split your work up".

It just makes him look like an overworking dumbass, which "might" be the point, but it's still stupid since he doesn't have nearly as much to stress over as any of the other Hokage did during their times and none of them worked themselves to the bone even back when there were rising tensions between the villages and a war looming on the horizon.

You can blame the shit-tier author.

Why does he send a clone home instead of sending a clone to the office?
The hard work moral is really hurt by guy's ark. He just shows that if your born worse it doesn't matter how hard you work. You're destined to become a cripple and your pupils will either die or amount to nothing.

it's ending in 6 chapters. I'm gonna miss it even if it became shit, (mainly for the girls) just like Bleach

She was following orders, rusty would have also done it.

Bleach, easily. Bleach had so many fucking problems as well as a shitty ending because Kubo was trying to imitate Kishi.

>watching Boruto OVA
>Narutos Hokage inaguration is today
>Boruto ask why Naruto is still dead asleep this late in the day
>Hinata says quietly with a smile "a husband has many responsibilities"

WHEW

>but it's still stupid since he doesn't have nearly as much to stress over as any of the other Hokage did during their times and none of them worked themselves to the bone

DESU have we seen a Hokage handle the sheer amount of development thats happened while Naruto was in charge? It seems like a fuck huge battle happened months after all the other hokage's took office. Plus we never really got to peek much into their family lives.

You can't get rid of Sasuke else Japan will revolt.

Fuck off, the only time this place isn't absolute shit and cancer is when we're not discussing videogames
Sup Forumsnime threads on Sup Forums are super comfy and genuinely good

I stopped watching after Pein died resurrecting everyone.

And to think Naruto threads used to be banned on Sup Forums.

To be fair, despite Naruto literally being Ninja Jesus, he did still have to work for most of his power-ups. He ALWAYS had to go through a training arc before learning something new.

>Rasenshuriken and wind release
Had to be trained by both Kakashi and Asuma.
>Sage Mode
Had to train with the old toads.
>Controlled Nine Tails mode
They had to send him to an island specifically to train in a special temple with a more experienced tailed beast host.

The only real power-up he got through no effort on his own was his six paths shit at like the very end. Meanwhile Sasuke's Sharingan would just evolve every time he was about to lose and then suddenly he wouldn't be losing anymore.

Honestly a decent point. We can only speculate what is more work for a hokage, wartime or expansion

Kakashi was Hokage at least 8 years before Naruto took the title. Realistically speaking most of the technological development would have happened during Kakashi's term. Naruto didn't become Hokage immediately after the war.

>reincarnation of the son of the Ninja God

I thought the Sage picked him and Sasuke to be the "reincarnation" because of how close they were to his own sons.

I'm giving you that much
Sasuke is the literal definition of a permanent asspull
If he had been the MC instead of Naruto, he would've been a much bigger Gary Sue than Naruto already is

Naruto only became the Hokage recently. Kakashi was the Hokage following the war so a lot of the rebuilding would have been done while Kakashi was in office. Most of that cityscape would have happened while Kakashi was in charge.

But he was born with the potential for those things/had a unique demon sealed inside him at birth. No character had the potential for those things no matter how hard they worked.

paperwork =/= fighting

Turns out different people find different shit stressful. No fucking shit a kid who's bad at studying all his life can't do a job that's 99% paper work that easily. He thought the job was just a flashy title growing up, but its just a lot of paper work. This wears him out a hell of a lot faster than fighting. Also the movie shows that he has a thousand clones each day doing shit in the city for him since he doesn't delegate tasks properly, he has an entire clone army just running around all the time. Also spending most days awake straight doing paperwork because this is going to take him awhile since he's not good at shit that isn't fighting. Hokage job has also changed a lot since he took office and all villagers are now buddies, and technology is shifting fast.

He's not god, he's nowhere near a god, Salad Gaiden shows him being taken advantage of multiple times by weaker enemies just because he didn't see it coming. He's not omnipotent anything. He's getting older, he's no longer striving to be stronger and always aiming at surpassing someone, he hasn't fought anyone really big in years. Kid hit his physical peak at 16 and its all been downhill since then.

Point is Naruto series portrayed everything as too ideal, while Boruto paints it as more real for him.

The Sage himself tells them that they are the reincarnations of his children and that their chakra was inside of them all this time
It came out of literally nowhere and it felt like some serious bullshit

Too bad the nips eat that shit up. I really wish Kishimoto killed Sasuke off just for the hell of it.

>posting thumbnails with text in it
kill yourself

Bleach was shit at the end but FT is just plain retaded and efortless.

I will not miss it.

>Salad Gaiden shows him being taken advantage of multiple times by weaker enemies just because he didn't see it coming

That's not what happened. Kurama said he only got hit because he wasn't paying attention because the Shin clones literally weren't a threat to him. Being stabbed through the torso did absolutely nothing to him.

Even if Sasuke were to die, we have his Daughter now and for a long time
This fucker is never gonna truly go away

yes

The Uchiha were a mistake.

You're both not getting the characters right.

Naruto was always a piece of shit who had to work hard to get by, and only after finally becoming somewhat decent does he use the fox (Bridge fight) for the first time. Kishi even gimps him and has Orochi fuck up his chakra for a good section of the plot until Pervy Sage fixes him. I do agree ot is rather dumb that he supposed to be a character that proves working hard can accomplish anything and then he has a demon power up with unlimited chakra but for the most part it works.

As for Sasuke he has always been perfect at everything. Thats literally his character. I agree his powerups are asspulls but its still consistant with how he is introduced. Even Naruto in the Bort movie says Sasukes cloths were never dirty because he never had to drive himself into the dirt to get by. It all came naturally.

Best girl won.

>Also the movie shows that he has a thousand clones each day doing shit in the city for him since he doesn't delegate tasks properly, he has an entire clone army just running around all the time

Which goes back to the point of him being a stupid asshole who's focusing his attention in the wrong place. Again, even Shikamaru pointed out that what he was doing is dumb. It doesn't make him seem realistic to overwork himself like that. Maybe in a more grounded setting, yes, but not in magical ninja world where a lot of these problems can be easily circumvented and when your main adviser is outright telling you ways to do so.

Or just by hiring a fucking secretary.

Tobirama was right
Hashirama should've killed Madara when he had the chance

Bleach was asspull after asspull, with new powers growing on fucking trees and so much no-selling I was constantly surprised whenever anyone actually managed to hurt their opponent.

Naruto had some plot problems, and I don't really get why he didn't just kill Sauske, but at least you got some good fights, and it never felt like they were being solved because Naruto suddenly evolved past the next level or some shit.

>Or just by hiring a fucking secretary.
Thought that's Shikamaru's job

Does it really? I thought he gave it to them. Maybe I read a bad translation.

If you think Hinata marrying Naruto was a good ending you're retarded
The Last movie literally made their love feel forced as fuck

Hinaruto was always going to happen after the Neji fight but yeah their forced loved was total BS in the movie.

Kishi admitted that he's complete dogshit when it comes to writing romance which is why there was barely any in the actual series.

I don't watch the movies.
Naruto banged best girl and Sakurafags went nuclear.
That's a great ending in my book.

>out of literally nowhere
Not really there were already known parallels betweeen Naruto/Sasuke and Hashirama/Madara.

Because Naruto is fucking dumb.
That's the whole fucking point. He's such a retard that he doesn't realize that focusing on his work correctly will bring far more benefits than having clones helping people with their groceries.
But he's Naruto, and he lives in a society where the stronger guy gets to run shop.

The only reason the village hasn't gone down the shitter is because of Shikamaru bailing him off.

Just proves potential means nothing if you don't actually train it. Naruto didn't have to train and he didn't have to gain those abilities

Seeing all those fuckers get BTFO was beautiful. I wonder if something like that will ever happen again.

I would've accepted if Naruto and Sasuke were reincarnations of Hashirama and Madara, but not, they're like the tenth reincarnation of the sons of a Demigod

>naruto
>good leader
>literally letting ninja hitler live in a cave next to the village where he can continue his experiments with barely any supervision

I think people are giving Naruto too much credit.

I don't really think that works because half of Shadow's reputation as an edgy character comes from hyperbole and the other half comes from the later games. I can't speak for any of the post-2005 games, but in his first few games Shadow wasn't really "edgy" so much as he was "sullen". He didn't see himself as above working with others to achieve a common goal, and he even mellowed out a bit. Plus he actually gives the impression that he's competent at what he does, rather than just being a tryhard who acts like he's hot shit to hide the fact that he's not as good as he thinks he is.

I absolutely refuse to believe in such an outcome.

Anons without extreme spoiling if possible please tell me that best bleach character pulled the last big ruse we all deserved