What are some games that wake up your paternal instinct?

What are some games that wake up your paternal instinct?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ljdxiEo7TpQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God of MY WIFE'S SON

hello?

I think this is supposed to be as reference to something, but nobody gives a shit
Fuck off

Nier.

Banner Saga

>Hate kids with passion
>age 25 hits
>suddenly the thought of being a father isn't the worst thing in the world
Growing up is scary man.

But user you don't want to hurt her feelings do you?

>Went through the same dilemma last year
>I'm now 26
Coincidence?

>implying I cant love her both as a daughter and a woman
get on my level son

Disgusting, you should never have kids

Source? This looks cute as fuck. And I could use some cute in my miserable life.

>ctrl-f Shelter
>no results found

You're slacking, Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=ljdxiEo7TpQ

>those last two scenes

>mfw child is taken away by giant bird
>mfw searching for my babies in a giant forest fire

Sylvie will have my kids when we get VR waifus

This.
Every other answer is less correct.

My daughter is the Demon Lord or something similar. I can't quite remember the name.

I'm not gay, please stop calling me a faggot

ez
God, I'm so fucking hyped for this game, you have no idea. Any Joseph fans?

What the fuck?

For My Daughter, I Might Even Be Able to Defeat the Demon King

Dishonored, witcher 3, this war of mine, shelter 2 to name a few that did that for me and were not mentioned by other anons

Same, here.
The concept of your own well being not being a priority anymore, and instead sacrificing yourself for another individual is fascinating and sounds great.
Gives you some meaning, instead of living the nihilistic life.

Why didnt the baby inherit the burns?

That's being a cuckold.
You want to protect YOUR kids because they carry YOUR genes

Spoiler: their relationship turns into a romance

fuck this feel so hard, turned 25 in february and now all i can think of is raising a family and being a father

I am 22 and I have these feelings, is there something wrong with me?

Witcher 3

The snowball fight was cute as hell. The way geralt "accidentally" drops the glass on the ground when you start smashing up the lab was hilarious, too.

Also, when she meets with the lodge and Yen manages to avoid eavesdropping for all of ten seconds, then gets flustered when Ciri comes out and realizes what she was doing.

Yenn's reactions to how you handle Ciri are what cemented her as my preferred choice. After the two of you hunt down and kill Irilith and two out of three crones, Yen asks if it was your idea or Ciri's, then thanks you for going with her and congratulates you on your success.

Meanwhile Triss just gets mad at you and says that coming back safe doesn't justify the action, which I thought was a little silly because you've been playing as Ciri for a good part of the game and she's OP as hell and is MORE than capable of handling herself, man I wish Geralt could use that blink-dash shit.

When you send her in to meet with that he lodge by herself, Yen agrees that it's the right choice and that if Ciri is to be taken seriously you can't be there to hold her hand. Margarita is a sweetheart that just wants to teach Ciri anyways, and while Philippa is a monumental bitch she's a monumental bitch that respects conviction and strong will, which Ciri has in spades

LISA

Lamarck please leave

It's a dating sim, you play as a gay dad and romance any of the others dads in the picture, comes out July 13th.

Of course I mean my own kids, man.

Y'all niggas need to read Yotsuba. One of the best "Single dad raising a cute daughter" stories I know of.

I'd also suggest playing Nier or watching Asura's Wrath on youtube, but it's more of a rescuing your daughter kind of story and you never get to the whole parenting part. But if you want to see a single dad punch a god in the face for making his kid cry, that might be up your alley.

Season 1 of Telltale's The Walking Dead

>wanted to raise a family
>no woman would ever want you

You are right on most accounts, except on the Triss part, she gets mad cause no matter who you romance she is still madly in love with geralt and to her ciri is the little sister she never had and is willing to do anything for, while yen, who loves cirila like if she were her own daughter, is laid back by nature. I recomend you read the books and then do a second run of it, I know it changed almost all of my decisions in it.except the ones that allow you to get the sword from the lady of the lake, I really like that sword.

That's pretty fucking gay

This one

Yakuza series
Persona series (some girls are NOT meant to be waifued)

25 here too. I've had this for a couple of years now. When you're 20 you feel like it's impossible that you'd want something like this, but now just the idea of raising a cute son or daughter brings some strange joy to your body.

>cute baby in a panda suit
>Illusion logo

Uh ooooh

(s)he still hasn't confirmed this you fag

>user heavily implying Futaba

I don't blame you.

What's wrong with that?

I'll tell you when you're older.

Damn right you don't. Waifuing Futaba is objectively the wrong decision.

>ITT: People that need to adopt a pet

This spooks me particularly because the idea of having kids gets increasingly appealing, but the idea of having to deal with a wife or girlfriend increasingly seems like the worst possible thing that could ever happen
How do you have kids without having a significant other? Legally, I mean? It's baffling. It's a retarded problem to have.

C'mon now. This game seems cute. I like cute games. Why don't you want to tell me?

Not sure if I should.

I dunno about games, but pic related does it for me

So I did my research, and those guys made RapeLay. Now I really wanna know this game's name.

>the manga

>Game was posted in Sup Forums years back
>Make a joke about it being Usagi Drop: The Game
>Started rolling in (YOU)s

STOP MAKING ME WANT TO BE A DAD

I watched the animu before I knew anything about the manga

Nier is the best example I can think of.
If you can go into it neutrally, Bioshock 2 probably does to.

Tales of Graces as well.

>tfw 23 and I want kids
It's the worst nagging sensation ever.

I found out the answer by using the archive and google.com in 2 minutes

the anime is the only canon I believe is true

>31
>want kids but not really any desire to be married
>preggo is suddenly the hottest fucking fetish of all time holy shit

Genetic imperatives are fucking bullshit.

KeA is a gift of the universe.

>22
>want kids
>never even had a gf

Get out you kike bastard.

Reverse search does nothing. What now?

I mean, that's not entirely wrong depending on some things.

search the image on the Sup Forums archive, idiot
that should always be your first instinct

Your testicles are telling you "it's time".

Seriously though, what games let you raise kids? It's so fucking rare.

I know you said game, but the only one so far has been TLOU

Stop felling sorry for yourself faggot and do something about it

Play Trillion user.
Best daughter raising sim ever.

>turned 25 this year
>fucking hate kids, looking at them, seeing them all fucking smiley what the fuck are they so happy for
>a month ago cousin brings over her 7 yo daughter
>mfw the entire time hanging out and playing vidya and talking about stupid shit
>mfw i start teaching her math and networking shit, she actually learns it, and has fun doing so
now i want children

This.

Find me a woman that can stand me for 40+ years and I'll put a soccer team in her.

>Find me a woman that can stand me for 40+ years
your daughter
oh wait

That is actually a really tough order, since marriage nowadays is a 50/50 of ending in divorce. You aren't the only miserable one, everyone is.

Jesus fuck I thought it was just me. I keep having daydreams of raising a perfect angel of a daughter.

There's a huge-ass difference between taking care of a kid every once a while and actually being a proper full time parent though.

There's too many old dogs here.

Again I ask: How do I have a child without having to deal with a wife or girlfriend while i'm raising said child

Not only that.
It's hard to find someone willing to make sacrifices in order for you to stay together.

I'm a fucking retard and I don't get how to search for an image on the archive. Just tell me the name already.

obviously, i think everyone in the thread knows that

>How do you have kids without having a significant other?

It's simple. Be a woman and adopt or go to a sperm bank. If you're a man, unless you're incredibly rich, it's not gonna happen.

>That feel when happily married and have a two year old.

Its great, but I never do anything that I used to find enjoyable anymore, or rather when I do I cut it super short because I don't want my kid eating cat food or doing something else I'd rather not clean up after.

Adoption is the closest thing you'll get

kind of like when people do tfw no gf threads and it's like it's pretty obvious an actual relationship is more work and won't fix all of your fucking problems but you're still a lonely fuck who wants one to some degree or at least wants to dream

this is the best i can do for you

Someone said it best.
Kids are like farts.
You don't mind your own that much

It's already confirmed in the WN

>it costs 136K$ to have surrogacy
Fuck, why is it so expensive?

But what if you're a man?

I'm an absolute faggot. Thanks for your help.

I've been having the feeling of wanting to get married since I was 19 and wanting to be a father since 21.

Adoption

This thread is worrying.
Literally no one on Sup Forums should be allowed to raise offspring.