ITT: fuck you i liked it

ITT: fuck you i liked it

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-40383627
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok 2

THE USE OF SHIT TASTE HAS BEEN AUTHORIZED

No you didn't, you're just saying that to get replies.

No you didn't. You just keep reposting this bait thread to rile people up.

Who gave you the authorization to like shit?

ALL OF THE DAY BRO

No you didn't, you're just saying that to get (you)'s.

The entire trilogy. 2 > 3 > 1, with 1 being a very low 7 (many would argue it's a 4 or worse).

Fuck off dobson.

It was okay. I can understand the complaints since it wasn't a sidescroller like classic metroid or a FPS like Prime

Prime trilogy is overrated as fuck though and the fanbase is obnoxious as hell. I'll take other m apologists over them any day.

I honestly think it's a good thing that you're willing to admit you have shit taste. That takes courage, man

What the fuck is on that clipboard

>Overthought shit on top
>Simple and fun ideas on the bottom
Guess which one is cheaper?

nice jerrypickning

He got arrested for CP lately bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-40383627

There's more than one person in the world called Andrew Dobson

>honestly thinking metroid prime isn't a top 5 game of all time
Fucking wew

classic nanny state behaviour, they're just drawings

A more fitting last image would be a pig getting roasted, user.

Jeremy Corbyn wouldn't stand for this tyranny.

Was it disappointing? Yes, but I still got a lot of enjoyment out of it. If you don't treat it as the ultimate conclusion of a grand plot-heavy series, it's a decent game with some interesting ideas (and really janky animations).

>If you don't treat it as the ultimate conclusion of a grand plot-heavy series

literally the VN argument equivalent of LOL IT'S JUST A POPCORN FLICK STOP TAKING THIS SO SERIOUSLY GUISE XD

ZTD ending was shit and so was Dangenronpa V3

>Never11 was shit
>Every17 was shit
>999 was shit

You'd think people would have noticed a pattern by then, but no, two more games and they finally get it.

See you're the kind of person I have a problem with. You hype shit to ridiculous levels and can't evaluate media purely on its own merits, and then get mad at those who can. Also the ending was not even the biggest problem with ZTD, you're a slave to memes. Nobody ever talks about how the puzzle segments ran out, or how awkward the cutscenes are because of the cinematics, no, it's all Delta this and Delta that, muh mind hack, the kind of complaint fucking simpletons make.

>samus almost gets herself killed becauze she didn't have the proper "authorization" to use a part of her suit
It was like you weren't even playing Samus Aran

>Delta this and Delta

stop right there. you're defending that?

Agreed.

The story is a poorly written clusterfuck of nonsense especially with the DLC included, but I think the shootbang gameplay is still pretty fun. I can understand the dislike for it though.

I'm not OP.

That entire subplot is retarded, but from a gameplay perspective it's hardly different than just finding a weapon/item in a room. Or having it show up just when you need it via a cutscene.

Yes even the trash bag and the ice cream cone.

The story wasn't great, but I viewed it as a spinoff and enjoyed it. Some of the horror elements were done well, and the speed booster was cool to use.