He STILL HAS'T played life is strange?

He STILL HAS'T played life is strange?
its halla free on psn.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/G5WkePb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's astounding how many people jumped on the bandwagon, ages after complaining about the game winning awards.

Can someone explain why this game is bad without saying, tumblr, dykes, SJW or movie game.

In a game in which I'm supposed to like the characters it's counter productive to make them all twats.

"free"

It's barely a game and the ending could have been way better. And this is coming from someone who liked the game a lot.

>look mom i made the thread again!

Not liking max aka /our/ girl

The story is flawed, the characters are terribly written and the dialogue makes me want to die.

the bitch only rewinds time to find out who-dun-it instead of making sure s(kate)board doesn't kill herself

Can someone explain to me why all the girls look and act like middle-schoolers?

discord.gg/G5WkePb

can i download it on ps2 thanks

Max is a terrible protagonist.

Shit writing, shit stereotypes for characters, shit pacing, and shit final "choice" that makes all five other chapters irrelevant.

If i lost any self respect and wanted to i'd just watch it on youtube.

it's fun
Sup Forums's just triggered by politics and thinks this is tumblr or sjws propoganda

its a modern point and click adventure game

If you don't like shitty teenage first world melodrama then you just won't like it.

Why have people been shilling this game so hard recently?

>finger on the trigger of a gun whose bullet exit is right next to your ear
-_-

Life is Strange has had a general on /vg/ for years. I'm glad it's leaking into Sup Forums, the more tumblr this place becomes the less Sup Forums it is. Eventually this entire board will meltdown and we can start over again. Helter Skelter.

>"game"
user it barely fits that category

Is that the same artist that does Takagi-san?

Looks real similar.

because all the games are shilled, user.
Haven't you realized this yet?

Its a movie.

It's not a game.
It's not bad though, it has a few fun parts. Other than the fact that Max doesn't have the slightest clue how time travel works.

>its halla free on psn.

Details? Link? Spoonfeed me, you started the thread, and I'd have to do actual work to connect my PS4 to the internet

TRASH GAME EVERYONE WHO ACTUALLY LIKES THIS SHOULD DIE IN A FIRE

'Cuz the devs are hella down with the dankest youth culture

The game is terrible, it´s horribly written and the it´s imposible to relate to the "protagonist"

Awful story
Horrible characters
Stupid mechanic
Trying to jump on the Telltale way of doing games

I didn't realized Sup Forums hated it

I thought the use of powers was pretty good and the twist at the end was solid. Plus the ending choices were really tough.

I think the one weakness is that the game relies a little too much on Chloe as a character and they didn't really do enough to make her likable.

It has gameplay so it's a game. It might not fit your view of games but it still counts, faggot.

There's a difference between making a thread about a game you like, and relentlessly spamming threads like that one Horizon fag and now LiS.

Tumblr invasion.

Now that´s edgy

PSN is not free.

>shilling a free game
I think it's time to go outside m80

How is it impossible to relate to the protagonist? She's an autistic high schooler who isn't popular, that's like half of Sup Forums

why are cats so fucking dumb

post some fuckin hella lewds

> Solid Twist
> Ending choices are tough

No

Why do you disagree?

It is

Is this game any good to play? It looks like an easy plat, but I only do it if it doesnt bore the shit out of me. Not a fan of movie games either, twd was fun though.

Hm, True

the ending invalidates all the choices you've made up until then and only the last choice really matters.

Use the Google

Yeah the ending choice was really hard.
I couldn't decide who I wanted to die more the blue-haired cunt or everyone in that fucking town.

>Female mc
>Writings a step down from telltale
>Awful visuals
>Two endings uneffected by all your choices
>The whitest dialog
>Would dick a petit like max tho

The Twist is visible by a Mile away and The "Endings" are terrible, both of them.

Lis is way better than TT

>>Two endings uneffected by all your choices

That's the point, though.

>has't

I'm not going to play a game about choices when the last one is the only one that really matters.

most of the characters are annoying
chloe in particular is someone you'll either love or hate, and a lot of people who dislike the game dislike it mostly because of how much emphasis is put on chloe
she never really develops as a character and the closest thing she ever gets to a comeuppance is her death if you pick the good ending

i like some parts of the game, especially the late game when "shit gets real". I still think the game had a good concept and a lot of potential but chloe and the dumb teenage drama ruins the game

can i get this on gba

thx 10 points

Its not really a game.

>explain why the game is bad without mentioning any of the things that make it bad xd

>they were only pretending to make a cohesive story

To each their own I guess. I didn't pick up on the twist at all. But maybe its because I played it all in one go after they gave it on PS+. I imagine if people played it 1 episode at a time they would get spoiled due to theories and stuff online.

The endings were hard for me to decide, I didn't want to give up Chloe or all the people in the Bay. If you care about the endings then I guess you didn't get any emotional attachments from the game, sorry you couldn't have that experience.

>want to talk about lis
>can't because people that don't like the game or never played it, will flood the threads to express themselves on how much they don't care about this game.
>well talk about it then
>ok well how abo-
>SHUT UP, I DONT LIKE THIS GAME
there's no winning.

free isn't enough, they'd have to pay me to play that shit.

I want to violently face fuck Ashly Burch so hard she gets a concussion, only occasionally taking my dick out of her mouth so I can slap her until she says "Shaka Brah" in Chloe's voice.

They ever explain the source of her powers?
I mean how can she controll time and see ghost deer
Also why fuck does her powers summon a hurricane?

>game

It's $20? That's not free

>>finger on the trigger of a gun whose bullet exit is right next to your ear
>bullet exit
jesus christ. do you mean the barrel? muzzle?

I downloaded it last night. This and Hitman will be waiting for me when I run low on vidya game funds.

? It is a cohesive story. The point is you have to accept loss. None of your time fuckery matters because you were never supposed to do it in the first place. The mechanic of time travel in this game is basically denial and avoidance. The final episode is all about acceptance. This is pretty obvious to see, especially when all your photos get burned and you start running out of options to run away from reality.

why not just go back to your hugbox on tumblr?

Go to /vg/, reddit, or tumblr than, they love this shit.

Are you telling me a retarded teenager with no gun experience has less than zero trigger discipline?

What do you want to talk about, I like the game.

>LiS babies want the place to be more like tumblr
really makes me think

so really it's just an excuse to lampshade the problems while finding the easiest way to end the story, might as well be a fucking dream at that point

>violently face fuck a girl so hard she gets a concussion

I sure was lucky, but the decicsion was pretty easy.

Exchange an annoying hypocritical cunt for town full of innocents (or most at least)

And it´s also very hard to get on the story when the characters are annoying and not likeable.

>using caps lock
aren't you just a triggered snowflake?
go to tumblr with your made up story, nobody here is shutting everyone up and are actually giving reasons why they don't like it

No, you leave the thread and let me talk about video games.

deep, deep down Sup Forums has a crush on Maxine

you say you hate it, but you still want it, you closet faggots

>What is 2+2=?
>Don't say 4

7/10 would bang

Source of powers aren't explained

Ghost deer is heavily implied to be Rachel's spirit

The hurricane is a consequence of her fucking with reality, the timeline will not allow someone to escape death

Its "free" on PS+

Talks like a retard but shes hella cute

Would rub her feet

go to Sup Forums they love Interactive animated comics
Sup Forums is for video games

it's the epitomy of whats wrong with modern videogames

>characters are either red herrings or badly written/ unlikeable
>appeal to retarded mainstream ""culture"" and a fanbase that doesn't even play videogames
>gameplay has nearly no impact on the story, and leaves the player behind like the kid with down syndrome at PE

Hey, let the man have his opinion

Totes hella sadface

Sageru

Its not an excuse, its the main point of the story. Its not like it came out of nowhere, chloe constantly kept dying because the timeline was trying to fix what Max had broken. You can dislike the story - there's nothing wrong with that. But saying its not cohesive isn't really rooted in fact.

Visual novels have more important choices than this game.

Not video game.

I already know how it ends and know that none of your choices matter
Why should I play it?

>square enix is locking max behind a special edition pay wall for Before the storm.
they always have to ruin everything.

Yeah I made the same decision, but I liked the townspeople like Kate and Joyce

But now that I think about it, there's really a dearth of likeable characters, wow.

ok