ITT: It's 2001

Aw shit, Wind Waker looks great, guys!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7Z9MzMg9vM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 9/11 joke, we've been doing it since before Sup Forums was even a thing, you aren't witty

>1999+2
>Being excited for this kiddy shit

The only thing more embarassing than telling a stale 9/11 joke would probably be still getting offended by them 15+ years later.

No one said this. Everyone got mad at Wind Waker because they wanted a realistic-looking Zelda in the next generation, especially after that Gamecube tech demo. That's why Twilight Princess happened later.

Can't wait to beat ass as Snake again!

Nigger what website do you think you're on right now, it ain't offensive it's just cringe to see on these kinds of threads at this point, doesn't matter the year, there's always someone who does it

This shit looks so retarded.

The gamecube has such amazing graphics
I can only imagine how much progress will be made with the next generation of video game consoles
and the one after that
and the one after that

>celda

fucking die fag

GUYS I'M FROM THE FUTURE

DON'T BUY NINTENDO'S NEXT CONSOLE

I CAN'T TELL YOU WHY BUT YOU'LL THANK ME FOR IT

You guys just give it a shot.

Just cause its different doesnt mean its bad

Guys, my uncle works at Nintendo and leaked me this picture of Melee's final roster! I can't wait to play as Mewtwo, but any idea who those guys right of him are?

It does look great. Be right back guys, I forgot something at my office, which is all the in the world trade center.

>he wasn't at SpaceWorld

youtube.com/watch?v=r7Z9MzMg9vM

I'll be there for all the years to come to!

You write like a 15 year old

Who's that hot girl on the right? Snake's new girlfriend?

Damn, Solid Snake is the most badass vidya character around. I hope Hideo never stops making games about him!

From someone who is old to have been there for the E3 reveal, it was a fucking disaster for Nintendo.

Everyone hated "Celda", and no one wanted to play some bullshit faggot kiddy game for babies. Nintendo fanboys either acted betrayed, or got really defensive.

What a difference time makes. It holds up as one of the most beloved 3D zelda games now.

WTF is this cartoon bullshit, I want it to look realistic.

>cringe
>nigger
>umaru pic
>what website do you think you're on right now

hmmm, sounds like a badass 4channer right here

Ahaha

This game is artificial difficulty BULLSHIT, FromSoft should go bankrupt for this.

Heh, Zelda? Looks more like Celda.

now you're starting to get what I'm talking about! and I was just gonna write you guys off as short a few 'zomes.

Ndorks were insufferable and deluded back then as they are today

Damn the future is great I love summer there is nothing that could make this year go bad

>be 2001
>Be 11 years old
I need a adult!

Also where's my Gameboy

Must be nice to have wealth parents.
I have a Playstation and a N64 now, but seeing these graphics...should I sell my videogames and buy a PS2?

wow, donald and goofy kicking ass?

Hey guys I can't find my chao after leaving my game on overnight. Could it have glitched out of the map? It's not coming back when I leave and come back.

bro its dead

No, get a Dreamcast instead, it actually has games.

Nice fake image.
Disney and...what the fuck is this, Final Fantasy?

D-D-DELETE THIS

Two Zelda games? And by Capcom of all companies?! Between this and that kiddie looking Zelda, I'm starting to think this series is getting worse. Why can't they just make another OoT already?

I don't know, my friend has one.
Geting a PS2 I can borrow his DC.
My dad would never agree to lend my things, but he thinks that videogames are all gameboys!

FUCK CELDA

>playing around
>see my favorite chao sit down and an egg appears around him
>think something nice is going to happen
>he fucking disappears
>I cry like a little bitch

Wait, it isn't 3?

Bringing this to New York City in September. Going with my family.

What games should I bring, also any places I should visit?

Why is the aim so retarded?

Totally not legit. I can actually read the text in this image.

>Mario
>Dr. Mario
What a waste.

Anyone hyped for the new Megaman?

nothing fucking changed other than the babies who played as their first zelda grew up.

I remember being genuinely angry that the new zelda looked "too cute". Link was a BADASS not this big headed baby

Now WW is probably my favourite zelda

Yes, that was the general outcome for everyone who got mad.

There's no way this will catch on if it's real. Shovelware?

hey dude what anime is that reaction image from i've never seen it before

I think it's a new Digimon

children really are retarded, including child me

I'd like it more if it wasn't so obviously cut of content.

It was only until 2008 til people started to come around.

I wasn't jaded and bitter enough yet to know what cut content even was

I don't know the average player, but all the magazines apologized in the moment that they played the entire game.
This is all I had, none of my friends had videogames past PS1 back in the time, they were poor.

Holy shit Deus Ex GOTY edition came out, it even has MULTIPLAYER. This is going to be the next Unreal Tournament.

If this is real I hope it's light on the FF stuff. I just want to kick ass with Goofy and Donald. The worst they could do is make the story all about the original characters and have it be super edgy, drawn-out and convoluted.

I heard the world trade center is a hot attraction

>2001
>friend hates his job
>2017
>friend wants his 2001 job back
luddites i swear

>I don't know the average player, but all the magazines apologized in the moment that they played the entire game.
this
iirc wind waker is still one of very few games that got a perfect 10 from game informer

there wasn't any cut content. not any that that is known to the public at least.

LMAO SKYRIM XD
2011 M I RITE FELLAS?
KEK
BORDERLANDS 2

>Liking spongebob linkpants

fags like OP are why games are so shit now. Dreamcast was truly end of times. There's no way this industry has any future.

>Use to be one of the biggest defenders of the graphics
>revisiting the game now it's one of my least favorite 3D games except for SS.

funny how that works out.

what console are you guys getting this on? I am getting it on the nintendo switch

WW certainly has problems but I don't think most people consider the art style to be one of them at this point. Being linear and really easy are probably its two biggest issues, and maybe the sailing but I kind of like that part of it, but I never hear people rag on how it looks anymore.

Literally everyone was bitching that wind waker was cartoony instead the gritty realistic zelda they expected before that game came out. I remember.

How times change.

the fuck are you talking about

Yeah, graphics are the least of the game's problems. Though I still see some graphics hate but it's really on the downlow compared to shit like triforce quest or sailing

I'M FROM THE FUTURE, YOU GUYS GOTTA STOP ALL THE COMMERCIAL AIRLINES ON 9/11/2001, I DON'T CARE HOW YOU DO IT, YOU JUST HAVE TO DO IT, PLEASE. ALSO, STOP THROWING YOUR FUCKING PLASTIC IN THE OCEAN FOR CHRISTS SAKE.

Also, at some point you fuckers are going to get into traps. Knock it off.

>Pichu and Pikachu

Yeah, no. Definitely fake.