3. Super Meat Boy
4. Nuclear Throne
5. Team Fortress 2
6. Cave Story+
7. VVVVVV
8. WarioWare: Mega Microgame$
9. Risk of Rain
10. Super Hexagon

10 is a mix between 1080 Avalanche, Paper Mario 64 or Soul Calibur 2.
You like to keep to yourself and spend time alone? It's hard to tell, you've got some decent variety.
You put gameplay above all other aspects of the game and like to be challenged.

>Retards in the dark
excuse me?

don't feel like doin personalities. 8/10
7/10
7/10
8/10
my Top 10
1. Sonic 3 & Knuckles
2. Dark Souls
3. Bloodborne
4. Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix
5. SSX 3
6. Hotline Miami 2
7. Bit Trip Runner
8. Kirby Air Ride
9. Metroid Prime
10. Me & My Katamari

>You put gameplay above all other aspects of the game and like to be challenged.

That post I made here was actually meant for

you guys never played Retards in the dark as kids?

You're a closet furry and you can't nail any pussy in college.

You hate your job and you wear glasses, you get easily frustrated at things and you struggle with depression

You barely made it through summer school and you struggle with procrastination severely.

Someone who desperately wants to be seen as a patrician with broad tastes. Also hates anime.

Most of your gaming was done in your childhood and adolescence but you still like shitposting on Sup Forums. Likely black

>#1 Duck Game
On one hand that's about as patrician a favorite MP game as any. But overall you're just some pixelshit loving poorfag who is likely spending most of his time recently in the steam sale threads.

Actually good taste, definitely the type to explore an entire franchise's catalog and accept old with new.

Correct but I'm not black
Do hate my job, don't wear glasses, yes to all else.

You drive a Subaru and vape.
Secret weeaboo and probably a black dude, probably real chill to hang out with
You work in the restaurant industry and look like Blake from Workaholics.
You wear glasses and have strong opinions about the government
You donate money to speedrunning and probably don't hide your power level when it comes to videogames in public.

>Mount and Blade Warband (PC)
>Sim City 2000 (PS1)
>Pikmin 2 (NGC)
>Namco Museum Franchise (PS1)
>Bomberman 93 (Pcengine)
>Endless Ocean 2 (WII)
>Animal Crossing Series
>Battlefield 2 (PC)
>Unreal Tournament 2k4 (PC)
>Victoria II (PC)
Not ranked in order by the way.

I don't donate to speedrunners or even watch them. I also don't bring up video games unless I'm with close friends so I guess I'll give you that one. Good top 10 list btw.

You hate what videogaming has become and probably don't own any shirts with buttons. 9/10 list
You're probably decent at some musical instrument and might have a kid, 8/10 list

Good guess. I do play piano, alto sax, and dulcimer so I guess I am a bit decent. I don't have a kid though as I am not married.

I've always wanted to pick up an instrument. Would you recommend the alto sax?

No order, not even a solid list. I just love these ten games a lot.

Probably in early 30's. Pretty cool guy but a bit reclusive socially. People will try to invite you to things like clubs or parties but you don't give a shit.
Early 20's. You don't like leaving your comfort zone, both with games and in real life.
Late 20's, has a dead end job and looking to move on your life. You wish you could leave behind your current life and move somewhere exciting.
Mid 20's, you are typically a bit shy but can handle your self fine in public. You have a sense of humor that allows you to blend in easier even when put in uncomfortable situations.

>wants to rate other yet he doesn't contribute to the thread

You don't even have to post your top 10, I already know it's a 0/10 and you're probably an insecure child who roasts people all the time but can't handle it when others call you a faggot.

>Early 20's
shit he's onto me
>don't like leaving comfort zone
Bingo.

Not him but I play in a marching band, play horn/mellophone. I recommend trying to listen to music from instruments your interested in. I started in highschool and I remember my instructor did a test where we listened to different sounds and said which we liked best, then he would give suggestions. really look into it. Good luck, feel free to ask about shit if curious on something, I can try to help.

In no order
>Doom 2
>Metal Gear Rising
>Xenoblade Chronicles
>Nier Automata
>Jedi Knight Academy
>Link to the Past
>Okami
>Ace Combat Zero
>Ghost Trick
>Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker

Piano is the easiest and best instrument to start with, it's simple to play and a good way to learn music theory.

>Late 20's
Yep
>Dead end job
Ehh, it's alright
>Looking to move on/Wish you could leave behind your current life and move somewhere exciting
Yeah kind of, just looking for the opportunity

Good list 9/10, late 20s/early 30s. Probably a computer scientist/developer at some start-up. Knows more than 2 languages.

A lot of of your games give a sort of similar feeling, like simple almost arcade style games, what made me think that. You listed good stuff user but maybe try picking up stuff you wouldn't normally.

can never decide on the tenth spot. ill throw in pokemon platinum today
you are easily annoyed
pretty chill dude. can get nostalgic over things
gets bored easily
>ssx tricky
is a man of most excellent and superior taste
also his favorite color is red
enjoys games for atmosphere, enjoys the color blue and all the vibes it gives off

Bait/10
I refuse to believe such a person exists.

Interesting guess, though wrong. Neither have a tech job and dropped my language class in HS asap. I didn't say it but good taste too, only picks I genuinely can say I'm into is FFVIII and alan wake.

You're calling me a faggot right now and I don't give a hoot. Not a hoot to give, oh no

The reason I didn't post mine is that I don't want to make a picture or do the ghetto text list.

Mid 20's instead of early 30's. The rest is so fucking true. I get invited out so often but I'm just not into that shit anymore. Feel like i'm losing my buds.
Yeah that's actually what I did. Jazz, Electronic, Blues, Rock. It's exactly how I came up with wanting to get into alto sax. The problem is that instead of taking up music in high-school I took up acting. So I'm starting from absolute 0.
Is that right? I'll look into that. I've actually got a portable 88 key piano that my friend gave to me before moving away. Although I have no idea if it's a good place to start
It's not that I get bored easily, but rarely do I spend a lot of time in a single session playing a game. I really do miss being able to play a game for several hours straight without having to be bothered by tasks or projects.

>You're calling me a faggot right now and I don't give a hoot. Not a hoot to give, oh no

yet you still posted

rate after

>Fallout New Vegas
>Call of Pripyat
>Ape Escape
>Halo 3
>Max Payne 3
>Super Mario Sunshine
>Deus Ex Human Revolution
>Breath of the Wild
>Cold Fear
>Resident Evil 4

My favorite color is indeed red.

A man of refined taste, 9/10 list. Probably has some sort of artistic hobby/job. Probably doesn't like the taste of beer.

r8

>You're calling me a faggot right now and I don't give a hoot. Not a hoot to give, oh no

Then why did you take the time to reply telling him about how much you don't care?

>artistic hobby
play the viola
>probably doesn't like the taste of beer
cant even tolerate soda

you enjoy playing mind games and pretending to be in a group of people you personally despise

Nice, I'm both and If you're genuinely into the alto sax that's great, I've had so many people who played fine but didn't like their instrument and instead of trying a different one just quit, a real shame. Firstly definitely begin by renting, instruments are not cheap. Honestly I know it might sound awkward but maybe seek a instructor or teacher while beginning. If you want to just get into it and try yourself that's okay too but personally I think it work's better working with a veteran while beginning. I think even more then some other hobbies people become discouraged with a instrument so encouragement and with a teacher I feel progress is more noticeable and easily identified.

Hope this helps, good luck user.

Gears of War
Cod4
Socom
Dmc
Tenchu
Blood Omen
Alien Ps1
Gta Sa
The Getaway
Silent Hill

Too lazy to open Paint and do this, mostly Nintendo stuff

1. Link to the Past
2. MGS3 post camera fix
3. Mario 3
4. Warcraft 3
5. Wind Waker
6. OOT
7. Super Mario World
8. Chrono Trigger
9.Xenogears
10. Changes, but usually a MP game is here like Halo Reach, Pokemon, COD2 or MLBtheShow current edition. Games I've put 100s of hours into, but arent really that great

You watch a lot of different Youtube personalities and wish you were one.

You are drawn to video games and other media because of engrossing narratives/worlds more so than anything else

You kind of loathe the past two gens of vidya

You get a kick out of shitposting

>not fallout 4
step it up shitpost-kun

you like to kill shit
you like to take the alternative path
you browse Sup Forums
you like a story
you like to play your way
you wish we could go back
you like it when ambience is done right
got nadda, don;t play the animays, you probably complained about DaS3 pvp
10/10

You must be at least 18 y/o in order to post on this board

Fallout: New Vegas
Morrowind
Skyrim
Timesplitters 2
Uncharted 2
The Last of Us
Hitman: Blood Money
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Ratchet and Clank (PS2)
Red Dead Redemption

I need to replay dead rising

He seems upset, I thought I'd try to reason with him and calm him down before his 'tism makes him start face slapping. Or do you think people only reply to posts if you rustle their jimmies?

I would first like to say that my responding to this post does not mean I do in fact give a hoot. You asked a question and I am answering it. Do not ask questions you don't want answered or make posts you don't want replied to.

In any case, see above.

you're cool
you fish for compliments
you think irony is funny
boring

Thanks a lot man. I'm going to look around for a teacher in the coming months, If I wasn't starting from 0 it'd be more understandable to try and be self taught. But I really do have so much to learn, so it's the best way to start.
Sorry lol, I don't browse Sup Forums was it the sport/racing games that made you think that?

I wasn't agreeing or asking for your reasoning, I was insulting you because you're being an enormous faggot right now. Post your top ten or get the fuck out.

You might or want to be in law enforcement. Your friends are a mixture of gamers and jocks, though you've always feel more in with the gamer side. Good list, 7/10

You're good with statistics and prefer cartoony graphics over realistic. Great list, 8/10

>Dead Space 2
My dude. Your favorite movies are LoTR and something by John Carpenter. You probably have videogame art hanging up somewhere in your home. Great list, 8/10.

You've been to or live in Europe (probably Hungary). Probably majored in the sciences. Amazing list, 10/10.

I do like a good story.

You own more than 2 guns. You enjoy camping, but dislike hunting. Yellow or orange is your favorite color. 7/10 list.

You like being the center of attention. You never got into anime. You used to watch wrestling. 7/10 list.

You hide your anime/videogame power level in public. Probably work retail and want to get out of it. Good list, 8/10.

Most of those games have ace soundtracks, t'was my first impression when clicking the image. Tunnel vision yo

>you like it when ambience is done right
Spot on

Final Fantasy IX
Dark Souls
Crash Bandicoot: Warped
Team Fortress 2
Megaman 2
Final Fantasy VI
Shovel Knight
Persona 3
Rayman Origins
DOOM

>You like being the center of attention
no im quiet
>You never got into anime.
I got into basic anime like kill la kill,dbz,monster musume.
>You used to watch wrestling.
I still watch wwe once in awhile, wish the new games didn't have dumb mini games.

tfw the boys don't hate or love your list enough to rate it

youtube.com/watch?v=yAfw2snqTn0

dumb memeposter

If it is only a text list then you're a lazy shit and that's why.

7/10

>Your favorite movies are LoTR and something by John Carpenter

HOW DID YOU GUESS

NAH!

I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a one of the big reasons they're my favorites. Obviously some don't have the best soundtracks in the series they're from. But they've all got solid tracks.

>You've been to or live in Europe (probably Hungary). Probably majored in the sciences. Amazing list, 10/10.
I have never left the west coast of the US.

What's the verdict?

what did you guys play KOTOR on, Xbox or PC? are they more or less the same?

Let's see

I play everything on PC because it literally can't not be better.

Valkyrie Profile 2
Champions of Norrath
Dragon's Dogma
Maximo
Kingdoms of amalur
Paper Mario TTYD
Legend of Grimrock 2
Sly Cooper 2
DMC4
Dark souls 2

it literally cannot not be better?

Why does Sup Forums have such a raging boner for new vegas?

Yes.

PC, and it's blatantly better thanks to the unofficial patches and mods

this is probabyl some of the most boring taste someone could possibly have

Because it gives you a huge amount of latitude in RP, has significant C&C, and a large amount of content. It's basically a perfect WRPG.

Fallout 2
Baldur's Gate 2
Mass Effect 2
Halo 2
Titanfall 2
Diablo 2
Bioshock
Fable
Hotline Miami
Painkiller

you enjoy going to comic/anime/game conventions and cosplaying

1. Dark Souls
2. System Shock
3. Deus Ex
4. Fallout: New Vegas
5. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
6. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
7. Silent Hill 2
8. Bioshock
9. Metal Gear Solid
10. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Zelda Ocarina of Time
Pokémon Platinum
Digimon World
Psychonauts
Assassin's Creed Black Flag
Tomb Raider II
Uncharted 2
Darksiders 2
Batman Arkham City
Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U

10/10 Someone I'd hang out with.

>H-hey Sup Forums isn't my taste so p-patrician? Haha

First half is right (I'm kicking myself for not being able to go to Anime Expo), and I would probably look into cosplaying if I had the time/energy/skill/look/etc.

why don't you link/post your list?

This image would be perfect for (You) mining if you snuck at least one great game or cult classic.

Mine is a picture and I still didn't get any (you)s

Sure, still isn't gonna change the fact that your taste is basic as fuck