Hollow knight is great if you like metroidvanias and even if you don't it's good as a way to get you into the genre so...

Hollow knight is great if you like metroidvanias and even if you don't it's good as a way to get you into the genre so you should try it!

This is the reason every board needs IDs
Im 99% sure its the la mulana autist behind this threads

Based on what? That person not liking the game? It seems you guys are targeting that guy without any evidence.

Yeah! We should also add upvote and down vote system too!

kys maze

It's definitely someone false-flagging to make the game look bad. The game is incredible, but they damn well know they are just trying to be annoying when they talk about it this much.

I'd give you gold if I could!

nobody said that you retarded mongrel

Hollow Knight is pretty good, but it's not as good as Ori or Rabi-Ribi.

This might be the most shilled game in recent history. Shilled harder than Kubo on Sup Forums

Personally I think Ori would be an easier introduction to the genre for people who have never played one before. HK is still really good though

reminder to never take suggestions off Sup Forums

look at the gameplay footage yourself and decide off that, use Sup Forums to discuss the game if you bought it not to convince people TO buy it

Because its great game?

This

sounds like what _____ would say

Holy shit. The developers spent 50% of the Kickstarter money on shills

I already watched the entire game on YouTube.
Still bought it and still going to finish it.
This is how good it is.

fuck dude i love this game and i can't make threads any more about this shit because of all these blatant marketing threads

fuck you

simply epic

I totally agree!

Hollow Knight sure is "epic ftw!"

(ftw means "for the win")

The shilling is real. If you actually love the game stop shitposting.

Hi OP, where's your anime avatar?

Why would you buy weeb shit like Rabi-Ribi when better alternatives exist?

cant you retarded shitposters atleast point out shills when popular games actually get shilled here on Sup Forums like with overwatch

Do I need a controller to play this game or can it be done with just a keyboard?

How are people not tired of 2D "Metroidvania" games yet? They're basically all the same

how do you know if popular games are shilled?

I never played one. What's one?

5+ threads per hour all calling the game GOTY is a good start

does that happen to overwatch?

The shills are hard at work tonight.

Played for about an hour. Didn't like the combat

Stop shill

Bump