So I'm currently playing World of Final Fantasy and I'm actually having more fun playing this than Final Fantasy XV...

So I'm currently playing World of Final Fantasy and I'm actually having more fun playing this than Final Fantasy XV. How the fuck did they manage to fuck up FF 15 that bad? Anyways, let's have a thread about WoFF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVySkomujKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They didn't really have a clear vision I guess.

This. Tabata clearly didn't know what the fuck to do with FF XV. He didn't want to bring Nomura's vision to life but then again he didn't even have his own vision laid out correctly so he just through a bunch of shit together in the hopes that it would work

Loved WoFF, which was surprising, since I hate Pokemon. I think Ifreeta and Quacho Queen kept my attention

I loved the Pokemon like mechanic too

Has there even been a 10+ year AAA title in dev that wasn't gone to complete shit?

i bought this game for my vita and i havent even played it lol

Well WoFF didn't have a super long dev time filled with engine changes complete restarts and general square enix fuckery.
It was lucky.

>Tabata clearly didn't know what the fuck to do with FF XV.

he still doesn't know what to do as shown by this

That's just sad

The mechanics aren't the only thing they stole from Pokemon.

HONK
THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE

Jesus Christ, what has become of the series that I love so much?

Why is the framerate on vita so shit? I'm trying to play but the fps is really bugging me. Is it better on ps4?

What's sad is that everything in this list should've been in the game from the beginning

but instead they made a fucking VR fishing thing for FFXV, completely ignoring the survey

At least Nomura knows how to make a good boss fight.
youtube.com/watch?v=kVySkomujKk

This game was so pathetically cringy I couldn't play it.

That's so fucking gay, jesus christ...

I want to hug God!

Sasuke-kun and his 3 friends are gay.

I appreciate the game's existence, but I hate "monster catching/training" JRPGs.

why is reynn so sex?

I loved the gameplay, but hated the gay and chibi feel of it. Why could that have been FF15 with edgy teens?

World of FF is underrated as fuck. Tired of people whining about ffxv thoufh instead of focusing on other cool ff games like this. You know what way this thread is going to go since peoplease prefer complaining and rehashing to enjoying shit on Sup Forums