Two orphan siblings fall in love with each other and decide to write and illustrate incest stories professionally

Two orphan siblings fall in love with each other and decide to write and illustrate incest stories professionally

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiG9-FQWq3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

two brothers?

brothers a tale of two sons*

You play as an exterminator. One day the company you work for gets robbed and some trade secrets are stolen. You have to track down the thieves before they duplicate your product.

There are weird monsters and a girl that looks like your wife, but your wife is dead, but is she? Yeah, she's dead and you killed her.

everyone's crazy and there's a desert

Witcher

Mad Max

Flying girl shoot other flying girls. The 10th game is about oppressing religion

silent hill

in a van

It fits, but it's not what I had in mind.
Never played it but sure as hell sounds like Silent Hill 2 from what I've heard.

You create sculptures out of cubes using numbers

Your phone downloads an app without your knowledge. A cat dictates your sleep cycle.

Mercenaries fight eachother for land development

You can only play it with mods

Space communism

Persona 5

Touhou

S.T.A.L.K.E.R?

Bethesda Game #54264

Everything is fun in the darkness until rainbows and ponies come and murder you.

You travel around a territory of the Middle East that is at war killing members of a secret organization whose main objective is to take a mystical ball.

too easy

You fight for everlasting peace

You're part of a worldwide insect extermination business

You give up your dependable job in the tech industry to chase your grandpas dream

You beat the shit out of black guys and Hot Topic shoppers with something that really shouldn't be a weapon.

The Darkness. Angel are ponies, right?

AC1.

Hipster girl kills everybody.

You start your day on a hunting trip and end up going to church and school and accidentally burn your house down.

Yup

You invade Japan in order to kill children. You can also flirt with a loli.

You try to do errands but shit always hits the fan

Your best friend/gay lover becomes a clown because you set his onee sama on fire except not really.

TF 2

Ok, seriously, what is this? I want to play it.

You are a dude with family issues that fucking ruins everything.

Kotor 2

Postal 2
And correct

You're in a desert and can help groups take over a big wall.

An amputee is told to punch shit.

Heavy Rain?

god hand

Mexico 2020. But really its New Vegas.

You press a button and the world goes to hell.

New Vegas

Fallout
Any of them

Kingdom Hearts 1, but they really didn't go hot topic until 2.

Lisa?

Fable II.

Yeh

Dead Rising 1

you've been sleeping on the job

At least make an effort to edit an image so it doesn't look like you saved it off of social media you fucking normo.

>inb4 social media steals all their image macros from Sup Forums so whats the difference ahue hue hue :^)

Didn't play it, so no.

A guy blows up a temple and steals a caravan's dancer. The only way to rescue her is to stand on tree stumps intelligently.

Nier?

Your mom went back in time and fucked your dad then left you to stop an evil rabbit who dresses like a black mage from final fantasy who wants to crash the moon into the earth

You're some important faggot that's supposed to save the world or some shit
All you do is go around doing nothing
There's essentially no story, only miserable sidequests and almost a thousand collectable turds
Have fun

the protag from Hatred gets some tentacles in a cemetery and cleanses new york of all italians

you die but you live and then you are a member of one of many rivalling groups and then you get better and meet two women but they are actually one and your big boss is not honest and then you go to china and they are not honest either so you dont know if you should open it

Conan Exiles, then

Picross 3D, too easy

Nope. They are literal ponies.

You go to what looks like Detroit to avoid the cops, then realize a porcupine just made a mess of the place.

Keep trying.

The Darkness 1 and 2

your paralel universe dad becomes a furfag after getting lost at sea, and he wants to use your body to open a magical door to a plot device nobody cares about.

The Darkness.

Dark souls with bug waifus

Spec Ops: The Line

The Darkness

The world is doomed but the biggest jew in the universe decides to help the MC by preventing the end of the world for a little while in exchange of dosh

half right
ye

amnesiac kid stops thinking about death

Why do Americans always confuse badly with poorly?

Terraria?

WINRAR

Yes.

you fight ayy lmaos in the winter

Eversion

Spyro 2

Fallout 4™

You work for the government then you work against the government.

half minute hero

No

Extra hint: At some point you start treating a random girl you met like a daughter.

Too easy, bloodlines
You forget the part where a monster made out of vaginas tells you the game was rushed and its now all combat

The game's basically Ferguson Simulator before the Ferguson riots happened.

Eurotruck Simulator 2

Correct

A planet gets pissed off and tries to commit genocide only to get destroyed

haah

Deus Ex.

Because English is a living language with no governing organization. French, Icelandic, or Hebrew might be more your style.

People try really hard to eat and be happy while other people shoot each other.

I mean, I guess in some sense most Open World games would fit the description
But no, try again

Wrong
Right
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG9-FQWq3I

Majora's Mask

Deus Ex 1