Face it, Matthew is the closest thing we have to an /ourguy/

Face it, Matthew is the closest thing we have to an /ourguy/.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/bcnkyc.webm
my.mixtape.moe/jaqyls.webm
my.mixtape.moe/gndrqv.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Dark Souls Tree

Yeah, he's pretty good.

But Sup Forumseddit loves Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne

face it, these garbage e celeb threads don't belong here

Face it, being hard to please does not mean you have good taste.

people who say /ourguy/ should be shot

>Le hate everything meme man
>Le cynical badass gamer guy
Kill yourself OP.

Why comment when you haven't watched anything he's produced?

I remember watching his Catherine stream fucking years ago.
Pretty sure he has a crush on Troy Baker.

the turd game in the series

>le entry level analysis man
>unironic use of /ourguy/ nu-speak

His Bioshock Infinite review is the best thing he's ever done. He absolutely nailed the problems with the story

dunkey is /ourguy/ newfag fuck off

as someone who hates dark souls 3 i'm content knowing that all of the braindead parrots are going to jump on that game in the same way they did with 2 because he criticized it for being bland.

I have and he hates everything that's new, is one of those "i hate story" and "muh gameplay" fags and is a weeb. Nothing redeemable about him.

i don't think so sweetie

>is one of those "i hate story" and "muh gameplay" fags

Oh, right. You're one of those people.

he used to be, but now his videos are soulless. none of the humor present in his early videos.

fags sucked his epeen too much and made him out to be some hardcore genius analyst when really his videos were always just good fun nostalgia trips through games we played as kids (or occasionally more recent games) that had a few interesting tidbits. but everyone comments on his videos about his deep analysis, so ever since the DMC playthrough he's changed tone to try and appeal to this.

it hasn't helped that he doesn't upload that often, he does vids on games nobody gives a shit about, and his vids are usually 10-15 minutes instead of 30-45 minutes. but really none of these would be a big deal for me if the vids still had the soul of his earlier work instead of feeling like sterile shitte

when the fuck was he humorous?

go back and watch his first vid on portal 2 (i wonder where i should put the portal). its not so much "haha" funny, but there's definitely a lot of levity and is nowhere near as dry/serious as his current stuff.

Except jaakko is /ourguy/ and samtron is /ourgirl/.

>it's an "I know everything about the development of this game even though I wasn't there to work on it but I can do a much better job than these devs why are they so stupid and disrespectful of my time" e-celeb

Doing objective analyses requires way more brainwork and culture than this fuckwit would admit to have. Subjective ones are far more grounded, accessible and interesting.

SPAM MITOSIS
my.mixtape.moe/bcnkyc.webm
my.mixtape.moe/jaqyls.webm
my.mixtape.moe/gndrqv.webm
SPAM MITOSIS

Name one genuinely amazing and insightful thing Matthew has said in the YEARS of footage that he has uploaded.

Where are you Mattew?

His new video was his most biased yet. That whole narrative about FROM experimenting and fans ruining the games was clearly just him being mad that the games aren't going in the direction he wants.

The part where he basically shat on the series for failing to keep improvements across sequels was pure kino though.

>is one of those "i hate story" and "muh gameplay" fags

>majora's mask is favourite zelda
>demons souls (worst combat is series, easily) is favourite soulsbourne

are you pretending to be retarded or just making asinine assumptions for the fun of it

From did ruin the games by pandering to normalfags. This is evidence when they butchered invasions and made it so host's have an absurd advantage over invaders to the point that invading is counter productive and that you can summon helpful summons with no repercussions/very little thus resulting in casual souls.