Monster Hunter XX Switch

>30fps

don't care it's monster hunter, buying it

Generations was 30 fps.

I mean it's not ideal, but it's playable. I mean playable if you can fucking read Japanese so who the fuck even cares at this point

Fuck Generations. I really wish World had an actual art style but it needs to succeed regardless.

>No one fucking cares about FPS.

my plan for playing the game if it don't get localized.

MH World's style looks pretty in keeping with the original few games, where dragons were pretty must just regular looking dragons. Look at the old concept art for MH, it always looked pretty desaturated.

>implying 30fps isn't playable
eat shit pc cuck

But it looks like a ps2 game... How is that even possible?

I'm glad it's shit, I don't have to buy a Switch now.

Who cares about this shitty 3ds port when MH World is coming?

>60fps

It's the same art style but less saturation because it's no longer on a handheld (needs to be vibrant on such a small scale). The art style you're talking about is literally a combination of bad textures and limited color range, which is no longer a thing. Feels more nature-like.

>mfw in a timeline where Nintendo Monster Hunter will still be superior then the casual ps4/xbone/pc versions
wew

It's a fucking 3ds port. It should run at 60

This

I'm guessing something about the gameplay requires it to remain at 30fps so it doesn't break?

>judging from one map

It barely looks better than Online and Online looks like complete dogshit.

>Japan only

Literally how is this allowed

Not that guy but I do still hope they up the saturation a fair amount by release. Currently, it has this "hazy" look since everything has about the same color density so nothing "pops." If not, I'll buy it as-is but it would be my preference.

Do we even know if this is getting a western release yet?

its literally ok when its nintendo don't you know?

>"hazy" look
>nothing "pops"
How many buzzwords can you fit in one sentence to justify your anger

Wasn't it because of the Switch/3DS crossplay?

Even if a Western release gets cleared, it would take 5 years to get here.

It looks like dogshit compared to online

I hope pic related gets added as the Desert zone since everything in the MHW reveal was old concept art

Anger about what? I'm super pleased the game is being made at all. I've been waiting for a console MH since the fucking PS2 games.

I just wish it was a bit brighter, that's all.

I guess there are imports but I don't even know why people talk about XX in comparison to World then.

I still feel like it's stupid people are judging based on one map when MH3 had this

For me, it's not so much the map as the character and monsters. The armor looks bland (granted, it's one set so that could change) but the monsters just look like they've had the Saturation turned down to 50%. Again, a fair trade off for the having a PC release of a Monster Hunter game with current-gen graphics but I would have preferred something more vibrant overall.

yes

The armor in the trailer is the traditional starting set of past games.

>MHW will be 30fps too

Ayyy

Not on PC ;)

It's just Monster Hunter. Pretty import friendly and you should be able to look online to decipher armor skills/important things that aren't hunting.

Jesus fucking christ the blatant fanboy delusion for Nintendo is completely fucking out of control on this board.

I mean god damn. Nintendo could create a new IP where you have to cut your fucking cock off to gain access to gameplay and Sup Forums would praise it as game of the year.

60fps on a handheld 2 fucking years ago but 30fps on console right now is perfectly fine.
You fucking ""people"" should be fucking slaughtered. You bring the entire industry down with your complete abandonment of standards or taste.

t. Idort masterrace

Capcom stated they're shooting for 30FPS on all platforms. Which means they could implement FPS locks and potentially optimize the high end cards just enough to reach 30.

I really hope it's not the case but it's possible.

it cant
the 3ds has shit hardware for 240p
the switch has shit hardware for 720p

What is it like growing old while being lonely?

>30 fps

probably done for crossplay reasons because capcom is incredibly incompetent
either that or its hardcoded to 30 FPS and they cant be fucked to fix it

I personally feel that the level of fidelity the Switch puts out is perfectly fine for games (MH is largely an exception and looks more dated than other Switch games) IF they ran at 60FPS. As Nintendo has shown with BotW, Odyssey and Kirby, lower fidelity can be completely overcome with a fantastic art style.

I kind of wish the industry would move that direction and set a standard of 1080P, 60FPS for performance. I feel like games are hampered by how butt-blastingly detailed they are now. I feel like developers were able to flourish more artistically when games were limited in what they could do graphically.

>90% of the game is already translated
>The west isn't allowed to have it for no other reason than Capcom's sheer incompetence

Especially if they tie physics and other systems to the framerate, as Nips tend to do for some reason.

Is this a monkeys paw?

Everyone wanted a console monster hunter because that would mean 60fps 1080p

So the switch version thats japan only is 30fps while the west gets a casualized version of monster hunter

How hard is it to grab lightning in a bottle again and just make another monster hunter tri

So you'll buy MHW?

>t. Tribaby
Tri isn't even the best

How is MHW "casualized?"

XX is 30 fps because it needs to be able to crossplay with the 3DS. Nips got mad that the n3DS played Monster Hunter better and at 60 fps, so Capcom did the stupid fucking decision of limiting it to 30 fps.

I drink constantly and think about killing people on a daily basis.

I'll probably make the news someday actually.

>that fur

Jesus Christ it's just too detailed and looks horribly out of place, especially when you compare it to his plain, cartoony eyes.

If XX is not coming to the West why even bother at this point? Its pointless really

Which timeline is that lol

Monster Hunter Has suffered the same fate as Fire Emblem. It got casualized for the sake of normies.

>the same people desperately wanting XX are the same people who hate World
Nice double standards

Blame the switch

I seriously don't get why devs do this on characters which are designed with a cartoony art style.

This isn't the first Crash to do it and it's always looked off.

There is no hope for realistic MonHun anymore

Most likely waiting for tgs for more info.

No they didn't lmao, they said on console platforms you derp. The game runs on MT Framework, and from their previous MT framework games on PC, it's gonna be uncapped framework, up to 120 fps. This is why capcom ports have always been surprisingly good on PC

muh detrimental and outdated game features are being fixed for a faster and more fun experience

Yeah but I'm gay.

I'm pretty sure they're doing it to try to push MHW as much as possible in the west.
Fucking stupid idea.

It's not. It's just not coming to a Nintendo console so that clearly means it's going to be a bad game.

You don't know how Sup Forums works already?

Indeed.

But those posts say they'll buy XX just because it's monhun. So obviously they'll buy World just because it's monhun.

Those people are shit corporate fanboys. I want both, I want that Switch Bundle and whatever the MHW bundle is.

Which is ironic because all it does/did was piss people off.

They want Monster Hunter to be successful in the West on the latest and most powerful consoles. They believe localizing this game in the West will confuse people.

People are going to try to tell you that Sony paid for them not to localize it, but MHW is on the fucking Xbox. There's no way a deal like that was made.

I dont hate MHW, ill wait for it to be released to see if its shit or good. I would like to have Monster Hunter on the switch and ps4 but i guess Capcom is too retarded for that wich is frustrating

I want both too. I liked Generations and I'm excited for World.
All the people begging for a XX port while hating World in the same breath are massive hypocritical faggots

what is that trash?

There is no excuse for it to run at 30 considering it's a port of a 3DS game with some slightly enhanced textures. This is definitely just Capcom's notorious laziness when it comes to milking a game for all it's worth.

yeah, for pc.

>Preordered the MHXX Switch special edition

Probably not.

Man XX is retarded. I hate this garbage it's something our of fucking pso. Which is fine game but this is lt pso it's fucking monster hunter. That could have been the corpse of a monster.

It looks fine when done right, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze does it on DK and it looks good because the devs actually know how to stay in an artstyle. I know this is a official render and not an in-game model, but it still looks way better than Crash's shitty official render they use in promotional art.

What's your point in this? I'm addressing specifically the people who are desperate for a port for XX but are at the same time hating World.

The blindness of a fanboy will never cease to amaze me.

The future of Monster Hunter. Be glad hat World is delaying the inevitable

>monster uses hunter's tech against them

I don't see what's wrong with this.

Fucking over people who will actually buy your game and cater to a theoretical group of buyers who are too retarded to tell the difference between two differently named games ????

Because it was a real MH game and not MH: DBZ Flashy Shit Edition Xtreme XXX

>Filename
Thanks for the keks my man

Fucking amazing. That little /m/antis is my new favorite monster.

So you'll buy MHXX because it's monhun, but you won't buy MHW because it's monhun? That's weird.

Hunters don't use giant mechs.

I mean, I guess. I just keep seeing this thrown around with nothing to actually back it up.

Like Denuo being anti-consumer.

>giant mech shit is okay
I can guarantee both of these posters hate World so far.

Capcom is fucking retarded. They're having serious financial issues right now too so leaving money on the table like this makes no business sense. That's why MVCI looks like shit, it's very clearly a low budget title.

Why not there are a lot of things in the Mon him universe that hunters don't use.

It really bugs me that people are supporting AGAINST localization.

I'll fix all their financial issues when I buy MHW twice and all of its DLC.

That's true, I guess. Like Ratchet and Clank. Like, the new game was shit but his model and the fine fur they used was really great I thought.

Stay mad Sony cuck

>Fucking over people who will actually buy your game
Except you'll buy it anyway

>cater to a theoretical group
Strawman

>who are too retarded to tell the difference between two differently named games ????
Yes, they are

Most people are not basement dwelling retards who spend all day learning everything about every video game ever. They actually have lives. If they release MHXX in the West people will look at it and see its utter shit, because it is, then when MHW comes around you'll have people saying
>Eh, MHXX was shit I dont trust Capcom on this series

Monster Hunter was available on Playstation platforms for the longest time before it came to the Wii. I doubt they're catering to a group of "theoretical buyers".

It bugs me people support re-released games with an expansion at 60 bucks