Webm thread

Webm thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

golemlabs.com/?faq
youtube.com/watch?v=eeY7x2Zltfo
youtu.be/IpGp-22t0lU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only an autistic person would ever get this good at a throw away stoner game like this.

>littlebigplanet
>stoner game

what the fuck are you on about?

Those games have literally zero momentum. Floaty is actually a good description for how they feel to play.

LBP is so fucking underrated.
Preludes Super Mario Maker by a decade and it's still fucking better.
MM Dreams hype just increased in my pants again.

This probably took less than 10 minutes to make

good? it's jumping in a platformer.

look, i'm here to tell you that it's okay to be autistic, but maybe you should get some therapy to learn "shutting up" skills.

this guy is on some next level shilling

LBP was my first game on my first console of that gen and I was so blown away. Then LBP2 releases and blows the first game out of the water. You can probably suspect I was hyped for LBP3, and I really was. I was so fucking heartbroken by how shit it was.

This. I don't know why anyone who doesn't like the platforming in LBP gets labelled a Nintendofag when pretty much every other platformer does it.
Hell, I think Bubsy has momentum.

This to be honest. I didn't even notice the gravity function was there, but little big planet will always be a failure just because you have to fix it on your own, as opposed to Super Mario Maker where it just feels right coming out of the box. And I'm a huge PS3 fag.

>Hell, I think Bubsy has momentum.
It does, its actually pretty good and you can break it (intentionally, I think) with Bubsy's glide move. Those games are hated for some reason but really they're just uninspired.

So I take it you guys (I know you're a samefag) don't play videogames. Just because you can influence your direction of travel mid air doesn't mean the game lacks "momentum" or whatever the fuck your ADHD riddled brain is trying to spew into post-form. Fucking Super Mario is just as "floaty," but I'm sure you'd call that a "tight platformer."

Literally nobody on the planet would agree with you that's how wrong you are.

>MM Dreams hype
You aren't the only one

>everyone I don't like is the same person
Momentum is a real thing dipshit. Sorry LBP is a shit platformer. Fun story mode with friends though.

>that absurdly cautious platforming that takes half an hour
christ that's awful

>samefagging this hard
the sonic webms werent a dead give away or anything

I like LBP but you're fucking delusional if you truly believe it doesn't feel wobbly and awkward. In fact I'm 90% sure it's designed that way on purpose to fit the aesthetic.

How about this then? This isn't Sonic.
In fact, this seems like that game you were shitting on, and it looks a lot nicer than LBP.

I wish this game wasn't full of bugs like languages don't equal to 100% after acquiring other countries or having a ghost army.

superpowers 3 when?

Probably knew a stoner who played LBP and is projecting.

>girl gamer plays Mario.webm

realistically, what would launching that many nukes onto a relatively small island do?

>superpowers 3 when?
Soon™
golemlabs.com/?faq

That's super mario sunshine, not super mario. Get fucking serious kid, we're talking about 2D platformers here.

The game is tight as fuck. Your speed just doesn't play into how far you can jump (which doesn't mean you don't have to deal with your momentum when you wish to influence your direction mid air), which seems to be the complaint of samefags who need to gitgud.

no survivors

it's still floaty after changing the gravity.

The fact that he changes the gravity to demonstrate that the game isn't floaty always gets me

>The game is tight as fuck.
>Your speed just doesn't play into how far you can jump
Pick one.

Most of the nukes would destroy each other, most of those not detonating properly

Assuming you did it slowly so each hit you would basically send it into the ocean

I didn't even bother getting it. Media Molecule not working on it was already a huge red flag.
LittleBigPlanet requires a special sort of autism to create.

>literal proof of how lbp is a good platformer
>still cant get nintendo cock out of his mouth

>Your speed just doesn't play into how far you can jump

But it does? If you jump at the end of an elevator you will shoot into the air. There are other methods to launch yourself as well. LBP has momentum.

Leave a giant hole on the atmosphere

how butthurt does someone have to be to make this

There's no Falco in this .webm

I prefer the original.

I own all LBPs and it's a floaty piece of shit. It got better progressively but still.

Man I fucking miss the golden days of LBP2.

Here's 2D Mario then. Does this count? Still looks a lot quicker and more enjoyable than LBP.

TFW you will probably have to wait till around october for more info on this game
please be a release date

>implying momentum and speed must be linked in a video game

I didn't even know that. Fucking neat. Get wrekt samefags.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeY7x2Zltfo

golden days of LBP 1 were better

>Those games are hated for some reason
Because the controls are jittery as fuck and despite being able to go fast, you can easily run into an enemy that you couldn't see coming.

Looks pretty fucking floaty.

>2012ish
>nostalgia

Heres hoping for an orc warchief character in shadow of war

LBP2 was great
Not as a platformer, the platforming was not very fun in that game.
The game was good for the crazy horseballs bullshit that people came up with that diverted from platforming.

That soundtrack was top tier. It even had fucking Battles

youtu.be/IpGp-22t0lU

>the settings used to make this webm resulting in the odd color bleeding
>1196x786

really, tell me why you thought you needed to make a 786p webm of fucking super mario 1

Momentum is literally the product of speed and mass you tard

>stops in midair for every single jump

>it's so precise
>basically put all platforms an equal length from each other

KEK

...so Sonybro cringe thread?

I love the floaty controls in LBP.

>equal length
Nice work watching the first 3 seconds.

lol i love how every level has a speed run video

>implying the batwing didn't fly over to provide a grapple point

>Mario can do this

japan would not exist anymore
nor would the Chinese coast

Momentum os literally the reason mario gamers shit on LBP, LBP is the most physics driven platformer of the bunch

Did that thing just not realize that it had to land? Why did it just flop around like that?

you deserve a (you) for that one

>960 nuclear bombs would slag a nation off the earth

you don't actually believe this right?

Mario doesn't have to do this to not slide off of every single platform

It burrows into the ground and launches out of it.

Yeah but why didn't it just burrow back underground? If it was able to move underground so fast then it should have no problem getting back underground just as fast.

It's like an hindu movie.

as someone who knows biology/zoology very well and has a degree related to biomechanics, I thought it looked amazingly realistic when i just saw this. It looked much like a seal popping up on an ice flow. Do you think the seal worries about if he's stationary? no, he worries about whether he's caught a meal.

so you're barking up the wrong tree. it looks great and valid and realistic.

>get hit by some piece of shit mass in LBP
>momentum transfers to the player character properly, so the character reacts accordingly, so friction and momentum are factored
>get hit by some piece of shit mass in Mario
>character bounces in some predetermined curve and says owowowo

I get that people shit on LBP controlling like shit but it is pretty physics driven in that you can get hit and fly 100m or 10m depending on what hit you and how fast it was coming

>I_LIKE_THAT_JUMP.webm

His first simulation was basically just "sock her before she gets to the table and stab her with the needle." Why wasn't that simulation applicable to literally every scenario involving her approaching the table?

The robot needs to eat? Besides it more like a seal jumping out of the water and landing back in the water.

At this point I doubt this game will come out this year. We haven't heard any real news on this game since January and all they do is jerk off Tearaway.

I just recorded this for this thread.

The same thing three times doesn't make him look super smart.

the fact that it needs to eat was not adequately expressed to you by the fact that it burst out of the ground in predatory fahsion to try to catch the elk thing?

I grew up with a dad who always complained so that he would have somethign to complain about. Let me give you some advice: this behavior ruins your life and the lives of those around you. This is called intellectual dishonesty where you're just looking for some reason to hate it.

Horizon is a shit game but LOOKS FUCKIN GOOD.

>not taking the plant path for world 8

oh boi

I too fuck zoo animals.

I assumed they were just murderbots.

I hate how goddamn floating LBP is. Even with the gravity changed it's still floaty as fuck.