What are the best deals?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/doc_lavoy/wishlist
discord.gg/bHX7mz7
steamcommunity.com/id/scruffydoge/wishlist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which should I get?

Wanted to pick up vermintide and the dlc
Is deserts of kharak any good? I've been looking for a good sci fi rts lately.

Everything that cost less than 5 dollars, % discounts mean nothing anymore since publishers leave their prices high to make discounts seems more impressive.

Example: Transformers games are still full price so it can go on sale for $10 and seem like a good deal.

talos principle. is it mostly portal style laser puzzles?

posting again to get some more opinions

Ditch
Keep
Keep
Ditch
Keep Really fucking short actually,
the 20 hours achievement was the last one that I got

there are no good deals I've noticed
went in looking to splurge my paycheck and 0 purchases

Anything on my list I absolutely shouldn't miss out on? I really only have like $15 to spend.

steamcommunity.com/id/doc_lavoy/wishlist

I'm more than likely not buying anything else this sale. How would you say I did?

Can someone clear this up for me, its fucking confusing. Does the GOTY edition of Shadow of Mordor require a purchase of the normal version?

whiteu piggu

Give me a short game to unwind with after work

No. Make sure you buy the GOTY edition, and not the upgrade.

nope

Post what you bought this summer:

>Call of Duty
>Call of Duty 2
>Crypt of the Necrodancer
>Deathmatch Classic
>Fallout
>Far Cry
>Fotonica
>Poker Night
>Portal 2
>Star Wars Battlefront II

Is Victoria II a good game if i am a brainlet?

DOOM is your best bet from that list if you only want to spend $15 honestly.

>deathmatch classic
good luck, it has like 14 players right now and I bet they're all fucking gods at the game

If you guys already have XCOM 2 you can get extra off Civ VI by buying the bundle.

wow her face really ruins that picture

I only bought it to complete the Valve pack but I might try it out

Just got Dark Messiah.
The fucking sword is useless. When you guys said it was a kick simulator, I didn't realize the kick was the only viable attack.

How's Crypt of the Necrodancer? I like rhythm games and being able to use your own mp3s seems nifty.

discord.gg/bHX7mz7

Anyone recommend a good SRPG?

Or maybe a Megaman clone or dungeon crawl?

r8, anything I should add?

Have you played HL2 yet?

That's simply untrue.

NEED HELP BROS! Xenonauts or Darkest Dungeon!? How do they stack up.

if you're doing a half life kick, make sure you play the original in some capacity (sven co-op is free) and PLAY OPPOSING FORCE IT'S FUCKING GOOD

Are the portal games actually worth a damn or are they just memegames?

I played 2 back on the 360, never got around to playing the episodes.
Already got Half Life 1, still need to beat it.

you're a fucking meme, yes they're good

Alright then. play Half-Life first, then HL: Opposing Force, then HL: Blue Shift (it's optional really), then 2, Episode One and Two

They're both great games. If you loved OG XCom get Xenonauts for sure. Darkest Dungeon if you want to suffer while you enjoy yourself.

Hello new person, seems this is your first time on the internet, I will please ask that you leave this page is you are under the age of 25 as this is a non millennialZ website

can someone explain stickers to me

i thought you just put them in a book but i put some down, saved it, and then unlocked some more and when i went back the ones i'd put down had vanished completely.

I'm not convinced. Sounds like another "listen to Sup Forums and be disappointed" memes.

Portal 1 is legit amazing
Portal 2 singleplayer was a little disappointing, the actual good shit is the coop campaign.

After fine-tuning my cart over several days, I think I'm gonna get
>the Age of Decadence
>Crusader Kings II
>Sorcery! Parts 1 and 2
>Bastion
any input?

forgot to make my post. Anyway, you'll have a hard time figuring out how to play the game in the first place, but so does everyone else. Watch some guides on how to play it if you really want to get into it, go over to /gsg/ and check out HPM(I think?) and see about getting the DLC from the .ru site.

You can play it just like everyone else, but it will also require a significant commitment to learn how to play it, just like every Paradox game pretty much.

Make meme.

It's a great game, but I haven't had that much fun with imported songs

It's good shit especially with the modern day mod. You'll be confused as fuck at first by you'll get used to it over time.
Also
>Buying a paradox game after the jew shit their pulling

Head over to /gsg/ to get the DLC for CK2 and enjoy yourself. After playing vanilla a couple times, get HIP/CK2+/AGOT for the best experience. It's a really great game with a shitload of replayability, if you do end up getting it you'll probably like it a lot.

Not sure if I should get way of the samurai 4 or not, loved 1 but I hated 2 and 3.
And is Dead Rising a good port? Probably spent hundreds of hours on the 360 verison.

if you're going to do sorcery, go ahead and get them all. it's one continuous story where your save caries over. it's also damn good.

Thinking about Hollow Knight and Enter the Gungeon. Thoughts?

steamcommunity.com/id/scruffydoge/wishlist/

Pick me a game anons , Im bored with Dota after they fucked it up beyond recognition

I like everything mostly , looking for a good ARPG

If i pick your answer ill get you something in return

>unironically worshipping gaben

how does that fat jew cock taste pckiddies?

Sauce?

Not the guy you were replying too by how does using dlc for paradox games your've bought on steam work? I have crusader kings 2 on steam. Do i still get achievements and does steam know
I didn't buy them do i need a crack file or something?

do you guys think Stardew Valley will get cheaper than 40% off?

Enter the Gungeon is really slow paced and honestly gets boring after a couple hours. If you haven't played nuclear throne I'd get that cheap off of kinguin or something it's honestly a much more fun and engaging game.

I'm probably a retard for asking but is Shadowrun Returns worth $1.49?

I liked Wasteland 2 but don't know about SR at all. Despite being cyberpunk it looks really generic to me.

There's also Dragonfall Director's Cut for $2.99. I'm assuming that's a totally separate game?

Civ V Complete is $12 for anyone who doesn't have. That's down from $150, so I'd say that's a hell of a deal. Does this about once a year though, so you all probably grabbed it by now.

So far I've picked up

>FFX/X-2
>FFVIII
>Rainbow Six Siege

I think total was like 45 bucks for all three.

Was looking at Warband.. What's that other medieval combat game, where it's like.. Top down, and physics based.

Can only get 1, which 2 should I drop?

Kerbal Space Program if you like thinking games.

Crypt of the Necrodancer if you like a dungeon crawler and you like god tier OSTs

Darkest Dungeon if you want a hardcore RPG that will make you angry as fuck and want to refund it until one day you realize the heroes are expendable resources.

keep dragon's dogma

I don't think Steam knows. Just download the DLC and use an activator file and an identifier file for steam or something, can't really remember. Just go to the .ru site and download the shit, maybe read around and ask /gsg/ itself which will have better answers than me. You'd get achievements if you ran it on Steam without mods installed I think.

How are you just buying half life 2? You should have played those games a decade ago

Which Japanese games should I get? I haven't played any beyond shit like Metal Gear Solid, and I'm not sure if that even counts.

dragons dogma

dunno, never got around to it

Is the danganronpa 1+2 bundle worth the $27~ price tag it comes with? I've been mildly interested in playing the series but I'm unsure if $27 is a good deal for both games.

What are some games I can buy a couple copies of and play Co-op with a friend.

Any genre is ok, I have quake and serious sam and I'm fucking lost after that

I never knew there was so many goddamn indie games

Does anyone own The Forest? I want an up to date pros/cons list for it.

I wish I had waited for this sale, I bought the first for that price and I fucking love it.

Get a friend to play with you who knows.

Rocket League naturally.

Eventually. It depends on how long you want to wait to play a game.

I finished a sticker showcase, felt pointless as shit.

still curious about this

If you're a 3D action game person I'd recommend the opposite.

Depends on what kind of Japanese game you're looking for, anything specific like jRPGs?

Post the buys you're the most happy with until now, maybe we'll inspire some undecided anons

>Shadow Warrior
>Car Mechanic Simulator
>Psychonauts
>Near a Tomato

>early access
>survival
>open world

When will you learn?

Personally I fucking LOVE the series. 1 is great and takes you on a long wild ride, do yourself a favor and avoid any and all spoilers if you can.
2 lives up to the first game and is a goddamn roller coaster of twists and turns.

Seriously, I cannot stress how much I loved these games

Moon hunters
Alien swarm
Helldivers

No, there's a lot of mechanics that aren't that. Like the recording puzzles.

Picked up pic related so far, any recommendations?

Anri Okita is the only attractive asian woman

I'm unsure, honestly. I just want to try some Japanese games. What are your favourites?

Is fable anniversary any good?

Thanks for the input lads, I'm relatively unspoiled about the plot of this game so I think I'll have a good time.

>these are the new guidelines for submitting games to steam
If that's the case why the fuck did someone post a screenshot of a game on steam this morning with an anime girl having some black cock balls deep inside her? It was from one of those VNs steam sells now.

I can play that splitscreen though

was thinking of something more like titan quest or something where can do a co-op adventure and not be stuck on the same screen

do good co-op games not exist?

I know the meme too, but despite that I had a lot of fun, played for a solid 30hrs before getting bored and taking a break for a few weeks, came back and played another 20hrs.
If you like melee combat survival, its worth $10. If not, don't buy it

Is Ghost 1.0 worth a buy?

How is psychonauts had you played it before?
I'm thinking of getting it since it's so cheap

RL is the only one I play (though I also play Crypt of the NecroDancer but that should have split screen as well.

You'll get much better weapons, trust.

>wanted to be mage
>find secret dagger in like the starting area
>guess I'm a rogue battle mage now
>speccing into shit that allows me extra dagger damage and spells
>rip ass through the game, nothing can touch me as I snipe enemies from afar
>then dance around with twin daggers when they get close
>trivialise the last boss because magic is OP

I haven't got far yet but for now it's a nice little platformer like the good ones on the N64 were

>someone post a screenshot of a game on steam this morning with an anime girl having some black cock balls deep inside her?

Gonna need some sauce on that mah boy.

I will, thanks.

I think I'll play through the first two parts before deciding to get part 3 and 4; I might not like them at all, and looking at the Steam reviews it seems like the quality worsens drastically throughout the series.

Bastion is great, I liked it much more than Transistor. That's all I have to say, enjoy friend.

If you want some slightly entry level japanese games that appeal to western audiences like MGS you could always give games from the Resident Evil franchise a whirl.

If you want my personal favorite jRPG recommendations then I'd recommend Tales of Symphonia which is like $5 dollars right now. Steam version has all the bonus content that you can't get from an emulated version of the game. Unfortunately it's capped at 30fps which requires a community fanpatch, though it's not too difficult to find on the steam forums.

Do yourself a favor and avoid all threads about the games even after beating both of them, because a third one is coming, but is out already in japan and some people post spoilers.
Also when you finish 2 there's an anime for what happens next