Fate Grand Order

NA release in 30 minutes. Are you ready to build your harem.

Apk:

apkpure.com/fate-grand-order-english/com.aniplex.fategrandorder.en

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw8bOUrdQCZRLS0xUkJoNTJXa00/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you overcome the RNG of the gacha with pure skill like you can in Puzzles and Dragon?

is there any skill in this game or is it just a pretty, skillless phone time waster

inb4 an avalanche of stupid questions

fuck i thought it was coming 30 minutes ago

Is this a husbando game

It's almost time lads

This needs a sticky.

Is my wife Mashu available from the start?

There are some difficult fights later on. The first chapters are easy as fuck.

what's Sup Forums going to reroll for?
>Free/Tutorial
EMIYA/Herc
>Quartz
Any 5*
>Alternatives
Once I get 15 accounts with 5* on them I'll stop and hoard quartz on all of them for Gil's gacha

Do you have to level up Craft Essences?

What kind of Husbando are you looking for

I don't get the point of multiple accounts in this game if you can't transfer the servants or quartz you get to your main one

Does NOX work fine for rerolling?

As almost every other gacha game there are more girls than bois, but yes there are some hot husbandos

For the millionth fucking time NO

If you reroll may you never get your waifu

tutorial for rerolling?

You aren't guaranteed to get what you're rolling for.

Sort of. It's basically JRPG combat so you can plan out which skills and which party members will be most beneficial. Overall, though, the game isn't too difficult if you just have high level characters. Common 3* characters are generally very good, better than some 4* or 5* ones.

Yes, everyone gets Mashu.

>what's Sup Forums going to reroll for?
I'm planning on just keeping what I get. Might be tempted to reroll for Liz x2 (NP2) or for TamaCat/Liz (to see story events) but past that, I'm not hunting for a specific 5* or anything like that.

Yes, your very first servant. She might be eh with her skills at the start, but believe me when I say she will save your ass later on

Yes

Are there more girls than guys? There are a lotta guys in this game.

I keep hearing Cu (Lancer) is good in this, what does he do well?

What about Bluestacks?

im going to play this game while skipping all the story dialogue

Kaldeo

1. Roll
3. Got shit?
4. Uninstall
5. Install again

Repeat the times it's necessary

>listening to King Archer while I wait

God, where has the time gone?

What does Tohsaka's anus smell like?

Is saber lily free or behind the reroll wall?

Is there a Baka's Guide to F/GO somewhere? I don't know what to reroll and whatever.

Old men

How long until i can get Jack?

December

Yeah but again, most servants are female. But in the current state with 150+ servants included there are a lot of guys

seiba riri is free

Free. Guaranteed. EVERYONE gets her no matter what, all you have to do is play the game before the 31st.

Is Jeanne Alter in the starting pool?

Run before is too late

His skills let him survive for a long time

Ok. How long until we get to roll for saber lancer?
A year?

Oh well, is not that bad

Is it possible to roll multiple 5* in a single multi summon?

20 MINUTES

Just care about getting Waver only

>have the next three days off
I'm ready for reroll hell

Yes, but the chance is very low.

Youd be more likely to win the lottery irl

until server crashes

Once you get hooked on gachashit you cant go back. Lets hope that the prices are not outrageous.

Yes it is possible but very unlikely since 5 stars have an individual chance of 1%

The first skill he has (at level 1) grants him Guts, which means that he gets auto-revived if killed. This is handy early on since it gives some leeway, and it is useful at the end of the game because enemies nuking the party with a NP are typically going to deal more than everyone's max HP anyways, so Guts allows them to avoid dying.

His second skill (unlocked after first ascension) grants self-evasion, which avoids any one attack. Again, good way to survive a NP nuke, and pairs well with Guts.

His third skill (after ascension 2) is a self-heal.

His NP does a large amount of damage against one enemy. Plus, he is a 3*, which means you'll pull him a lot more than other rarities - which means you'll likely get him up to NP5 for full power easily.

Cu (Caster) has a lot of the same points, although his first skill charges up his NP rather than granting Guts.

>you take 500+ rerolls

>some smug cunt gets first roll

She's only summonable during certain events

Who else /reddit/ here?

Is Marie or Martha better? They seem to fill similar roles

$1 per quartz, calling it now.

I assuming that's half a joke and half you being serious, right?

Gacha hell will eat some people alive in the coming hours, I imagine.

Please don't be too excited for the launch, there's definitely gonna be server trouble. Good luck logging in and getting that roll, Sup Forums.

Can someone tell me if NA is facebook connected once it's up?

And my dick is prepared for when she appears again in JP

anyone getting error 32 on ios?

Redpill me on this game. I've played GBF for about a year now and it's getting old, but still fun enough to log in every now and then. Is this game similar?

Do you need to be a Fate fan or does the game stand on its own?

Fuck Donald Trump man. I voted for Trudeau

What's a divine team?

5 mins

Shirou is the red man

Wtf dude spoilers

I want to impregnate Lyria

Most of the people playing don't even know any other TM works

Mashu dies

Once my waifu is released can I just start over and try re-rolling for her? The free rolls aren't limited to the starting roster of characters right?

I mean I have two devices laying around anyways.

NANI?

fucking fag I was still reading that

who

>mfw people think its going to be out in 15minutes

lmao

who else holding in a shit here ?

10 MINUTES

10 minutes for maintenance.

>not playing while shitting
fucking secondaries

Reminder that we got the superior 6% SSR gacha and weebs got btfo

It'll be out in 10.

anyone got the fgov2.ova file? google took it down

inb4 maintenance

It's gonna be out in 10

Rin pleases old men for money

Different characters have different traits. Stheno and her sisters, Euryale/Medusa, have the Divine trait. Stheno has a skill which buffs up all servants with the Divine trait in your party, so you'd want to use mostly Divine servants to maximize that.

I'm not sure if there is another servant with buffs towards Divine, though.

This
My hopes are so far down its not even funny
Gonna wait til 1, if it's not up by then I'll go to sleep and just play in the morning.

IT'S OUT GET IN HERE FAGS

The one with the tasty looking marshmallows

They changed the rates for the English release?

Some corrections. The self evasion skill lasts for 3 hits rather than a single turn which most of the types of this skill work and has no expiration date. The reason it makes this skill so good is because it's possible to cast it and not use up all 3 charges by the time it cools down.

Skill 3 unlocks after the 3rd ascension rather than the 2nd which provides no extra bonuses outside the level cap increase.

And finally, to explain guts better, what it does is if the unit is killed either by being reduced to 0 hp or from an instant death ability, it will revive them at whatever hp based on the effect. This means there are some fringe cases where the unit is killed by an NP that also removes buffs so the buff isn't there when the activation check happens. Also unless the servant has taunt active or the last servant alive, the enemy can still continue all its actions killing you in a future attack as well. That's why servants with guts are best when placed at the end of your party.

Does this gacha simulator have a "buy ten rolls, get a character of choice as a bonus" pack like idolmaster and granblue?

Martha. Marie is way too defense focused, and Martha's heal doesn't come from her noble phantasm.

Servants have specific traits, like divine, demon, and even saberface. There are some skills that give buffs to party members with those traits.

Reminder that that's toatally fake and you're a redditor if you belive it

Where you living under a rock or something?

>lies

drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw8bOUrdQCZRLS0xUkJoNTJXa00/view