Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q47sFg_WFus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>president boss
>he eats 2 scoops before battle

>Japanese boss
>あなたは不潔な外国人を性交

Colbert is talentless garbage

God I love how Colbert triggers so many people.

>gets 4 years of free material
He must have been on cloud 9 that inauguration day

I love how Colbert gets triggered by his own audience and guest.

This

He doesn't. He is garbage though. Mind you I view at least 80% of the human population as garbage & wouldn't be bothered by their death

His face is enough to trigger most people

He seemed somber the day after the election, but immediately after that I think he realized this means higher ratings for him.

nah

What would be his reaction to Rich Piana?

He was crying on camera during election night. It was great.

>I am a cynical elitist that hates anything common people enjoy

>trump boss
>he eats X scoops before battle

Only because of the brain dead hive-mind left. Liberals are the worthless trash I ever encounter, no shit every person I hate ends up being a lefty

I love all the idiot conservatives who didn't realize that he was a hyper-liberal satire of conservative news, and are now constantly whining about how he's "changed" and isn't funny anymore.

Is it true he chastised his audience for cheering at the wrong thing?
Or is it just memes on memes on memes.

Careful, you might cut yourself on that edge.

Why do you hate them, though?

Common people are for the most part brain dead sheep, you can't deny this. If this weren't true humanity would be in a much better state.

I'm 99% the people cheering at the Comey firing was a joke. I'm pretty sure that at all shows like this, they hold up cards for the audience telling them when to laugh or boo or whatever.

Literally no one has ever said that. And if they did complain about him changing it's because they knew he was playing a character and he was actually funny when he was in character.

[tipping intensifies]

GRUMPFTTT!!!!!!

If you know what bit it was, I can try to look it up.

>american boss
>doesnt keep his promises

If they did "get it wrong" could you blame them

>Comey investigates Clinton
>democrates hate him
>republicans like him

>Comey absolves Clinton
>republicans hate him
>democrats like him

>Comey rights congress letter about Clinton
>democrates hate him
>republicans like him

>Comey fired by trump
>republicans hate him
>democrats like him

>Comey gives literally no incriminating information on Trump but does name drop Lynch
>democrates hate him
>republicans like him

This is literally this most retarded meme in history.

Fuck you internet.

>I'm pretty sure that at all shows like this, they hold up cards for the audience telling them when to laugh or boo or whatever.
They absolutely do.

And if it doesn't come through right, they do a second take.

youtu.be/q47sFg_WFus
I think it was this one. It's the first result when you search YouTube for "Colbert Comey firing" from his official YouTube channel.

>Virtue signaling
>Forced diversity
>Most reject standard biology at this point
>Hive minded
>Communist who are upper-middle class
>They don't put their Nation above all other Nations
>They tend to be sexually degenerate
>They're hypocritical
>Their mannerisms in general
>Their "Fashion"
I could go on, but this should be enough

Thank you.

No please, continue.

And how many people have you gotten to know that you hate because of this?

This meme really triggers all the gamergate immigrants, huh?

*grabs you by the pussy*

I dont understand why you Sup Forumstards are so fixated on shitposting on Sup Forums. Why here?

By the time I find out someone's a lefty I just avoid them in general. One of my cousins went feminist(honestly for the greater good, she the raw end of the gene stick so we don't want her reproducing) so I disowned her. There was a part time guy at work a couple years older than me, but he got fired because he was a shit bag.

You faggots fucked with video games and you lost.

Can't say I feel sorry for you at all.

because games are serious business and they don't want games that they don't like being made

We started here, went to Sup Forums then came back.

I don't understand why you leftist are so fixated on trying to make it seem like Sup Forums is shit posting on Sup Forums

I came in here looking for a Skelebro thread. What in the absolute shit is this newfag trash?

I've held the beliefs of Sup Forums, & had the same taste of games as Sup Forums before I knew what Sup Forums or Sup Forums were

Do you live in a primarily conservative area?

Is this the THICC thread?

please stop
think of skell anons like this poor guy
he just wanted a friendly skeleton thread to make himself feel better about there being 0 necromancer games, and he can't even have that anymore. Why would you rob him of his joy just to shitpost about topics that aren't relevant on this board?

>please stop
nah

why would you bully that skellebro user
why would you be so cruel as to continue to harass this poor defenseless skellanon

yes, I live in an upper-middle class 94%white all american sub-urban town in the mid-west.

They can't possibly shit their board up anymore so they come to Sup Forums, /o/, Sup Forums, and the other normie boards to throw their feces at other anons

So did most of the people that get bitched at for being "Sup Forumstards"

it's time to stop

>m-m-muh pol!
fuck off neogaf

So...
>Audience silently anticipates the delivery
Donald Trump...
>One member of the audience cheers
Who said that? WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT
>Audience is visibly confused and concerned
THAT'S IT. WE'RE NOT DOING THE SHOW UNTIL YOU REVEAL YOURSELF.
>Audience member stands up
YOU. DO YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY TO SUPPORT BLOOMF?
>audience beings whispering
YOU DO REALIZE THAT LOOMPF IS A RUSSIAN PUPPET, CORRECT?
>whispering grows louder
GROOMF IS LITERALLY A PAWN OF PUTIN AND WANTS TO KILL GAYS AND BLACKS
>whispering grows into a loud, harsh buzz
I MEAN, SERIOUSLY? 2 SCOOPS????
>buzzing is intensifying
YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.
>screeching echoes throughout the universe
IMPEEACH FKLSOFISEMMMMPPFPPFFFFFFF
>audience member's head explodes akin to raiders of the lost ark

You lefties are the ones throwing shit, now run along, and find a black cuck you.

First image based on this meme that has managed to make me laugh

I still demand to know what kind of horrible person would bully the skellanons of this board
We mean no harm to anyone, we just want to discuss our favorite skeleton tropes in peace without politics or shitposting and now you have robbed us of that
you should be ashamed

>breaks character to chastise his audience for clapping at something because they weren't given the memo that democrats love comey again now
>m-muh dumb conservatives

this thread sucks, man

Trump is an awful president.

>Chromebook
Fag.

Why do conservatives obsess over Colbert so much? Is it because he is on a ratings bonanza purely for making fun of Trump, and that hurts Trump's ego? Or are you just mad that you don't "belong" in pop culture despite feeling entitled to because you control the government?

Nope, the news came as the show was already airing, so they didn't had time to properly coach the audience.

Yea if your a hick.

>breaks character to chastise his audience for clapping at something because they weren't given the memo that democrats love comey again now
That was a setup, mate. His character was an Alex Jones satire that was meant to get angry at everything.
They don't actually film the show live, and if they had a fuck up like that, they would have cut it from the show.