Ultra smashing and spiking made ultra smash the best mario tennis game mechanically period. Prove me wrong

Ultra smashing and spiking made ultra smash the best mario tennis game mechanically period. Prove me wrong.

You can't because you didn't play

I wanna FUCK that Princess

That might be true, but a barebones tennis game doesn't appeal to many.

it also made it boring as shit

every match basically boiled down to that shit

every match boiled down to adapting to your opponent's patterns, placement, situational awareness, and shot tricks, which made it like an exponentially advanced version of rock paper scissors.

You could say the same about fighting games.

Kill yourself.

fighing games are also boring as shit

I would buy 10 copies if they made it an RPG again

>same amount of characters as 64 (less if you count the GBC characters)
>less courts than 64
>less extra gamemodes than 64

power tennis is superior in fun

I didn't play it, but I'll get the port with new shit in it for Switch.

Should I pirate it?

so this is why people are so desperate to shitpost arms. You're all just garbage players who get trashed online

i didnt say anything about arms

I dont even own arms wtf?

regardless, Power Tennis for the gamecube was far superior to the 3ds and WiiU mario tennis game

>being a smashtier autist rosterfag
>while visually boring, every court covered what it needed to
>giving a shit about LE WACKY XD modes when the main mode is esports-tier

cancer adhd babies who cry for resources to be wasted on gimmicky bullshit. Its faggots like you why we got smash run and that party board bullshit in smash 4. Stupid modes that no one plays more than twice.

Ultra Smash was severely overpriced, but it you saw a used copy for 20 bucks you had no reason to continue shitting on the game like it was worse mechanically than any of the games before it. All they did was offer more gimmicks, but ultra smash has the best base gameplay.

So for anyone who isn't a casual scrub, don't come at me with that bullshit that any of the other games are better, because they arent.

>"fighing games are also boring as shit"
>keeps posting

lol no one cares what you have to say

Where was the fucking content?
This is considered 60 bucks

but its true fighting games are boring and you can really only enjoy them if you are a turbo autist with no friends or social life

(You)

wow you must really like ultra smash

bet you have a blast playing it with all your friends huh?

Yes? What, don't tell me you play games alone.

listen here you triple nigger, there is literally no reason for a lack of characters in this game

they have so many different characters to use and reuse from past games, such as shy guy and koopa

mario kart fills its roster, why can't tennis?

i cant imagine finding anyone who wants to play ultra tennis with you and your wonderful personality for more than 5 minutes

except you fags bitched endlessly about mario kart's roster too, so don't start, rosterfag. There's no pleasing you autists unless they include every literalwho that has ever existed.

Well from a gameplay standpoint, you are bottom of the barrel in terms of priority and it should stay that way. Would it be nice? Yeah. Is it necessary? Not even close.

Probably because you get asshurt the second you step out the house you cave dwelling crybaby.

hey man dont get mad at me just because no one likes Ultra Tennis as much as you do

its simply fact that it has less content than any previous mario tennis game, and apparently people like content in their video games

learn to read

ok

Daily reminder that I want to have balls-deep animalistic sex with Rosalina.

Telling me exactly which button to press every single time ruined the game. Mario Tennis ended on the GC/GBA. A shame but it is what it is.

I have never played a Mario game that had so little Mario fun elements in it as Ultra Smash. It felt more like a regular ass tennis game with a high quality Mario mod than an actual Mario sports title.

Rosalina looks so fucking hot.

Stop floating, you fucking showoff. Is that even allowed?

t. daisy

How come the second anyone insults fighting games or other comp-focused genres the default defense is "you just hate it cuz you suck!" Lick, fucking what, does a guy have to top a complete circuit between EVO, Apex, and Dreamhack before his assertion of "this is fucking stupid" gets any credibility?

>how come any time I dismiss an entire genre I get shit on?!

>what Sup Forums wanted

>what Sup Forums got

So what if I do? I've never seen any playerbase as defensive and desperate for validation as the FGC.

The tights make the official one superior.

>so what if i do

gitgud/10
utried

Still weird she's the only major human Mario character with visible hands.

And yet she won't let anyone fucking see that other eye.

See

see

Forgot to say that they should have tried to keep the exposed shoulders.

See

>So what if I do?

just as funny as the first time

This. Wtf camelot?

cute butt

It's highly likely Ultra Smash was halted mid-development along with several other Wii U games, considering there was no Mario Golf U and Camelot always develops both for each console/handheld pair and 3DS had only got both series. On top of that, their project after Ultra Smash was then a combination of the two on 3DS, which is unprecedented.

What likely happened was that content that was also supposed to be in MTUS and a potential MGU was cobbled together real quick for Sports Superstars.

>had only got
*had already got

Cute. but should be bigger.