youtube.com/watch?v=XNnL_w9rhsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mechてwwwwww

>tfw no Xenoblade X sequel

Good. That game was dogshit.

But the mechs

t. bladebaby

t. Xfetus

I bought the CE for X and fucking hated the game. Awful story and characters. Gameplay wasn't even improved enough to make up for the step backs.

You never cared about Xeno at all until the Wii game.
Kill yourself.

You never cared about Xeno at all until the Wii U game.
Kill yourself.

Yes it was. You can actually jump in X and move alot faster, animations are better to.

>been playing the series since Gears
>some fucking Wii child tries to tell me I never cared about Xeno

If im not able to change those outfits im going to spurg

Considering the other games had a ton of outfits I would be surprised if you can't. They might all look fucking retarded anyways though.

>been playing the series since Gears
>some Wii U child tries to pretend like he played anything other than X

>They made the run speed slow as fuck again and the jump will probably be shit too

Did they learn nothing from XCX?

>>been playing the series since Gears
Sure you have. Everyone believes you

>>been playing the series since Gears
Sure you have. Everyone believes you

They could make a new game with the mechs but X babies would whine about being forgotten.

Fuck the mechs; why is everyone wearing asymmetrical clothes.

>Fuck the mechs
why are you here?

>why is everyone wearing asymmetrical clothes.
shit character designer

Fuck you and stop copying my posts, Wii child. I've been playing these games since Gears and X is the best in the series because it goes back to the roots and brings back Sawano who COMPOSED THE ORIGINAL XENOGEARS SOUNDTRACK.

mech combat in X was awful and badly balanced hope its gone for good

I doubt we'll see mechs at this point. Maybe as end boss or something.
Best we can hope is having airship to travel between titans. Which hopefully will actually be solid chunk of gameplay

>badly balanced
you all niggas don't understand the power trip of having a motherfucking giant robot
The X is the only game which does the right power increase when you finally get your giant robot. And it makes you wait and work for even get the worst one.
That's the best thing out there. You playing game for days and then finally getting your first mech and the power increase is superb. None games do this to such great degree and that's what makes X as best mech jRPG out there. Fuck, I'd go as far it's one of the best mech games in sense of being mech game.
There shitload of better mech games sure, but the transition from on foot to mech happens rarely and not often done well.

If anything badly balanced - it's overclock combat

>You playing game for days

HELLO

Fuck off.

You fuck off, and take your shitty Tales ripoff with you.

>rushing thru the story
on retrospective considering how easy story battles become it actually maybe not a bad idea.
But it took me 60 hours just to get a license. I love doing EVERYTHING I can before moving onto next story segment.
I fucking did blood lobster quest way too early, who the fuck knew last lobster spawns after specific questline is completed, I wasted hours looking for it before reading that it just didn't spawn yet online
Just to be killed by blood lobster boss cause I wasn't properly equipped, it's certainly post game boss

>Finally get a mech
>Overworld gets a huge spike in exploration because of it, more opportunities to discover new things
Best feel.

>riding into the sunset and collecting shitload of collectibles at the same time
>spotting that one faggot monster which one shot killed you before while you explored on foot
>SHOOT EVERYTHING AT IT AND IT DIES
aw yeaaah
I think I also spent at least few hundred hours before getting flight pack, abusing world geometry was too much fun

Hopefully nowhere. We don't need that shit since there's no Mechonis and I'm done using them after X.

gone hopefully,

how does it feel, to be dead inside?

is there even much continuity between them? I thought they were just using "xeno" for marketing.

Welcome to the modern Xeno fanbase. A bunch of babies who only played the Wii game and don't care about anything else from Takahashi.

>not liking cold emotionless death machines means you're dead inside

alright.

>Finally get a mech
>Don't buy any weapons for it
>Try to kill things with auto attacks
>Complain on Sup Forums that you got weaker than you were on the ground.

Do you remember how many morons did that?

Do they even sell level 20 skell weapons in the store?

it does, or as alternative it makes you a faggot.
your pick

They can take their Tales ripoff and their cinematic experience and shove it up their ass, Xeno has always been about three things: Gameplay, Mechs and Kickass Sawano Jams!

>No character creator
Dropped

cringe

>Xeno has always been about three things: Gameplay, Mechs and Kickass Sawano Jams!
only one of these is true

I'm going to post this everyday until you like it

Get the fuck out

YAMEROOO

Why does he have gear boobs?

So - mechs

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>all of this ironic shitposting

I can't tell who is trolling who

This.
>tfw these wii babies are unironically hyped for a seasonal LN garbage that isn't a real Xeno game
>tfw these fagss are the reason we'll never see X2
Feels badman

You said it, brother. Fuck this fake Xeno SAO garbage.

Just like the entireity of """""""""""Xeno""""""""""""blade 2!

#rekt

Take a look at this, Xenobros.

This is what the Wii children are hyped for.

Let that sink in.

user, what are you doing?

Not an argument. Xenoblade ruined the series with it's cutscene story cinematic shit AND it had no mechs while X brought it back to it's gameplay-focused roots. Xenoblade is for Evafags, X is for GARbros who like TTGL and Getter Robo.
Preach it brother!

Nobody's trolling anyone. its the OG Xenobros laughing at and criticizing Wii babies and their seasonal LN disguised as a Xeno game.

They're half the reason the series is going the way of FE, the other half being Takahashi being contractually obligated under Neo-Nintendo to churn out kiddy garbage for the rest of his days because XBX "just wasn't marketable enough."

>people shitposting about the old classic JRPG designs
>neogaf shitposting about how sexualized the oppai monster is

the game is fun. if it isn't, why play?

cringe

This is pokeybarneyfag levels of autism

Alright we are now obviously posting under multiple layers of A.T.field-tier Irony, so I'll bite.

Are you a Xenoblade 2 fag posting ironically as an extremely-autsitic or underaged Xfag?

Or are you an X fag posting as a "muh Xenogaems are supposed to be super serious space operas"fag?

Or Are you trying to become some kind of "Anti-FFXV-kun" but for XC2 threads?

Are you okay?

I'm and I'm an Xbro putting underage Wii children in their place. Xeno is a gameplay focused series, X did the right thing by bring it back to gameplay and mechs instead of storyshit garbage.

>Had a blast playing Gears
>Had fun playing Blade
>Had some popcorn while watching Saga
>Had some HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT with Blade X
Damm feels good to love videogames

xenosaga were shit video games

People who don't want mecha aren't true Xeno fans. It's a staple of the series.

Does anyone have the Anime Harem Simulator: Tales of Telethia 2 cover?

I still have hope that Takahashi will juggle between the Xenoblade and Xenoblade X franchise eventually connecting them through Xenoblade 9 which will be a direct prequel to X

Honestly if it weren't for the ridiculous pants and unnecessary exposed skin on the arms, chest and legs, it'd be fine.

Base costume is a swimsuit,

So this is the physical form of autism everyone talks about

Oh man, I remember those threads of that one autist completely fucking anal annihilated over the title "Xenoblade" because he couldn't wrap his autistic mind around it. Good times.

Also yeah, I've enjoyed the shit out of blade and blade X, I'm currently playing gears and having a blast (even though random encounters are a pain in the ass) and will probably get to saga afterward.

The Mechs of X are the best one, but God damn would I love to pilot one of them Mechons

Once you reach disk 2 you'll miss them.

In case anybody was wondering, his outfit is basically a conglomeration of a whole bunch of water traversal gear with a heaping helping of anime thrown on top.

this
thread has derailed, post music
youtube.com/watch?v=JUmUgnwf6eY

>plot is inspired by real life struggle for resources

WE'RE STUCK ON A DIFFERENT PLANET

>Xeno is a gameplay focused series
what is the entire Xenosaga trilogy

>Lin had a Monado as an hairpin
>Rex has an X as a chain
nice
>also everything has a zohar as an everything

I liked the designs in X, although I think the designer has done better work else where.
But I personally find the Xenogears to be one of the most interesting and unconventional designs in the entire franchise.

so... swimming confirmed.

What do you mean?

>What is every game up until X
ftfy

GUYS, SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR A SECOND

ARE WE GETTING THE EUROPEANS TO DO THE VOICE WORK AGAIN?

youtube.com/watch?v=eZvuobyW97U

I've had this stuck in my head hearing it once a couple weeks ago. guess OST will be good.

the most unconventional are the mechons hands down, they are fucking stupid and unpractical, but I love the design anyway.

X's are the more realistic one imo, of course I might be fooled by the difference in graphics.

I think it might be more like a magical glowing tattoo. Probably to mark his connection with Pyra and the Aegis or something.

Rex is a salvager who dives into the sea of clouds for materials. That's his work outfit. Swimming is probably still a thing though.

Sky swimmingor better yet surfing

Gameplay and mech focused gameplay? Xenoblade started the storyshit, you're a Wii child if you think any of the other Xeno games are as cinematic and story heavy as Xenoblade.

Completely retarded theories straight out of my ass time:

The "Divine Architect" of Elysium is Shulk. Shulk, with the help of Mechon/High Entia technology and Alvis, created the Titans forming Xenoblade 2's world from the remains of Bionis/Mechonis and used them and the Cloud Sea to travel the stars in search of new life in the ever-expanding cosmos, as was his wish at the end of the first game. Shulk was also the first human (well, Homs)/not God to discover the power to pull a Blade/Monado 3 from his soul, he basically was the first Driver. After him, many more people would learn to summon their own Blade, even summoning multiple Blades from themselves just like the MC is able to do. The reason the Titans are sinking from the cloud sea is because they're dying, and Shulk, as the Divine Architect, plans on using their corpses to create a planet/base of operation to continue his search from (that planet formed of Titan corpses will later become Mira). At one point, Rex will fight an old man Shulk after figuring out that he's the one sinking the Titans and putting the world into chaos, but it will be an Egil kind of deal where they then come to an understanding and a bigger bad fucks things up further. Pyra is Monado 3 and seeks to return to Shulk, hence why she asks Rex to take her to Elysium

>the most unconventional are the mechons hands down
I definitely agree, but for its time the Xenogears is a pretty out there design.
Especially when compared to the designer's other works.

>they are fucking stupid and unpractical, but I love the design anyway.
It's not like they need to be piloted.

The interview and what we know about the game imo make the plot look like: titan leaving humans = brown people
Elysium = western world
I sure hope they don't make it blatant.

Unironically best song coming through.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ePypW6n1egQ

Yes. For what it's worth
TAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIS
youtube.com/watch?v=XNnL_w9rhsY

If you played xenosaga for the gameplay you'd have killed yourself by now, it's awful.

Come to think of it, I'd bet Rex finds the Aegis during a salvage.
>Rex basically gets cucked at the end.
Fuck that.