Just finished this game and was wondering what Sup Forums thought of it?

Favorite boss?
Area?
Theme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xSdeJcWX14w
youtube.com/watch?v=BoBZqp25Dvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That game doesn't exist.

????

Wait, isn't it called Pokemon XD Gale of darkness?

>Pokemon: GOD
>doesn't exist
Thread already ruined by atheists.

No you must be thinking of a different game.

XD

What's so funny about Pokemon: Gale of Darkness? Mirror B? I suppose so. He was funnier in Colosseum

something is weird here....

This is the only Pokemon game where I actually died. It was on a postgame boss but still

XD

XD
XD
XD

I really liked this games but they kinda ruined the dark setting they had with colloseum, plus this was way easier.
I did like how you started at a lower level so there was more game.
The pokespots were pretty useless to be honest.

>Favorite boss?
Chobin, mirror B, Lovrina and Eldes.
I wish they expanded on Eldes a bit
>Area?
Didn't really have one but I like the middle game
>Theme?
?

>Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=xSdeJcWX14w

I feel like there's a couple the ones I remember are probably mirror B's and Phenac city (the beginning part not creepy bit).

I like the Colosseum mix better but I agree. This is one of the best themes in the whole series starting at :45
youtube.com/watch?v=BoBZqp25Dvs

>no XD

Are you okay? Too much reddit on the brain

Hm, that's odd. It feels like there's something that I should know about this game, but I don't know what it is.

Too many pokemon are unobtainable until the final area, like half the game is there

I did the math. The final area encompasses 20% of the entire game all by itself including post game. That's just ridiculous

Shadow pokemon wise i think about under half the pokemon are there. I like Colosseum more anyways, because the shinies from Colosseum are top tier bragging rights

are you the same dude from /vp/ who won't shut up about his shiny tyranitar that he got in 928 SRs on colosseum? because I hate to tell you but colosseum has the same odds as any pokemon game prior to gen 5/6 assuming you aren't mm'ing

my only issue with these games is getting lost. the game hardly gives you any direction as to where to go next, I got lucky with Silva because some random old man NPC in the street said something about going to Phenac City.

where the hell do I go after miror b/mirakle b fight

Just look up a guide, I wouldn't feel bad about looking at one if the only other option is brute forcing everything.

Have you been to the Under? Shadow Pokemon Lab?

where's that? I vaguely remember it but it's been 12/13 years since I last played

The Under is accessible through that Cipher Hideout you passed through to get there, shadow lab is in the desert

>still no sequel

What he said.

But after beating Miror B, you need to go to Agate Village, talk to Eagun, Rui's grandfather.