HL3 is announced

>HL3 is announced

no it's not

it already had a black womyn tho

Wow Alyx looks like THAT

Remind me again,why do people want Half Life 3? I never played the first 2 so I don't get the hype.

*yawn*

Because PC gaymens need a new good FPS. It's been yeeeaaars

They want the series to be finished. They also want the main character to be black

Doom

Because both games were great for their era, the story is not too shabby so people want to have a followup

Also because for this generation, HL was out when they were kids discovering vidya, and HL2 came out when they were teens, which means both games are strongly emotionally rooted within them

Steam Dev Days 2017

Last one ended on a cliffhanger

>fans just want a conclusive ending
At least Gabe isn't milking the series.

it ended on a cliffhanger and people were basicly waiting for the next part continuing after that. It never came and the question was asked, rather civiliy. But then Sup Forums and Reddit saw the same question asked more than once and burried their teeth in it as deep as possible and memed it to infinity and beyond

I hope Alyx will have a

FULLY

It doesn't work that way, Alyx is half-asian / half-black. You can easily see both the niggerness and chinkness in blasians.

50% Black / 50% White and 50% Asian / 50% White people are respectively blacks and asians, because 90% of them look like their non-white parent, just lighter.

Because Asian genes are strong, and white genes are frail.

Doom isn't that great

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY THREAD

one drop rule, or is that no longer an arbitrary rule?

MODELED

Alyx grew her hair out?

Imagine if they never made another Star Wars after the Empire Strikes Back.

White genes, not even once.

How can I attract a sassy black gf with curly hair

DRIPPING

Listen me out, san francisco.
I know you want to make the black people happy, but that's not how you do it. That's just quite offensive and not into their tastes.

If you actually want to cater for the minorities, the picture is what you MUST do.

But i know you won't, because you're aiming at your white friends.