What does Sup Forums feel about Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice?

What does Sup Forums feel about Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice?

Unironically hype.
Looks interesting, and the budget price helps.

Looks like yet another pretentious Tameem drivel. This time even without cute girls.
Don't expect anything from that man. Though he will still manage to disappoint.

at least tameem knows he made an 8 hour walking sim and is only charging 40 for it. but we all know this will plummet to 15-20 two months after it launches.

This. I love the idea of playing as a character who hears voices and goes progressively more insane during the game, and the mere fact that the devs aren't going full Jew at $60 is admirable.

Pirate day one. You can't stop me tamemer

Wait, this is being made by Tameem? As in Donte Tameem?

Fucking dropped, no memes no irony. Fuck that pooloo fucker and what he did to DMC

autistic characters are not in trend anymore since relaase of ME:A

I haven't seen anything interesting from this game. What is the gameplay even like?

>"Gameplay is not a priority"
Nah.

>What is the gameplay even like?
nonexistent. its your typical "story driven narrative experience" movie game with some rudimentary combat sections. its going to be an 8 hour game you'll only play once.

Ninja Theory so fuck them not buying their games

Nice try.
The combat already looks better than your average Souls games

Heavenly Sword...HellBlade

Is this team creatively bankrupt when it comes to names?

Looks fucking amazing

looks neato and it's coming out GOG day one say even if I don't buy it I can get a day one torrent like a fag

Calling it:
>it will be an entertaining spectacle
>you will enjoy the game from start to finish
>still won't feel like it's worth 40 dollars
>you'll never play it twice

Of the two trailers I've seen, neither had gameplay. So until I see some there's no chance of a buy from me.

agreed, doesn't hurt the mo-cap girl is a qt

Day one, probably.

>No DENUVO.
>Budget price.
>"Still gonna pirate."

Now you know why DENUVO exists.

Fuck. Meant for:

hey guys XBOX GIVEAWAY .

I have enjoyed all the behind the scenes videos and I wish more games would have them

I've seen the gameplay vids on youtube and it played like a mobile phone game. Hideous main character. Ninja Theory. I'm really not interested in playing.