Sup Forumsidya Draw Thread

Previous thread:
>Post character name/franchises and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5k1Znk7P75c
suguri.wikia.com/wiki/Suguri_(character)
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/0/03/Stormblood_Job_Art.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170512100242
youtube.com/watch?v=VBxcm6hAgOU
i.imgur.com/jVn1nHv.png
finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Meia
imgur.com/a/z6yw5
i.imgur.com/kbZ5h4K.png
imgur.com/a/rQVqH,
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting someone draw Youmu getting punched in the stomach really hard. It can be drawn in any way you want, the character punching her can be any character from ANY piece of media or the character's body can be off screen if you don't feel like drawing it, it doesn't matter. What matters is Youmu needs to be the center of it and the punch needs to look like it fucking hurts.

Requesting Urien eating a chili dog.
youtu.be/5k1Znk7P75c

>OP image doesn't even say Draw Thread on it
You god damned youngins and your meems and disrespect

ANCHOR POST

Requesting a camilla with a twin tail hairstyle its a fetish of mine and it doesnt matter if shes naked or not your choice or at least an update from the other user if hes still trying to fix the small issue

I did that before and people call me an autist and a Singaporean.

So kindly shut the fuck up and go neck yourself. There's no pleasing you fucks, honestly, especially when I picked the least weebshit and non-lewd pic for OP

Requesting someone draw Cirno (right) sitting on this Frost Viking's shoulder: she's roughly teen-sized, but the viking dude is huge in comparison.

>I did that before and people call me an autist and a Singaporean.

Sounds like some Singaporean autist was projecting

Requesting Rulue from Puyo Puyo standing at the foot of a bed over a tied up, panicking, young adult male. She is saying "My, my, you sure were talking tough earlier, kid. Too bad you didn't think about the consequences of losing a Puyo match to a lady like me!" Maybe she's dressed as a dominatrix or something styled like her outfit (white, blue, gold) and holding a similarly-styled whip/riding crop, take some liberties with it if you want. Please and thank you!

Requesting a full body pic of Shadow Fubata, or just normal Fubata in her outfit.

Requesting something spooky with an Invisible.

Requesting Faye getting spitroasted by futa Tharja and Camilla.

Requesting Sophitia from the Soul Calibur series taking 2 dicks in her pussy while still wearing her dress.

Requesting Veran and Cia raping Link. Have Veran sit on Link's face while Cia gives Link's dick a buttjob.

Requesting Y'shtola from Final Fantasy XIV dressed as Pocahontas.

Requesting a cute short haired (as in bob cut length) Suguri. In her normal outfit too, please.

suguri.wikia.com/wiki/Suguri_(character)

Requesting Yukiko successfully being cast as Alex, a new character in the remake of the game "Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey"

Format is like an awkward Atlus executive meeting on how to Shin Megami Tensei hip like Persona. Add Yukiko on a casting couch while the meeting is going on.

Requesting some FFXIV warriors of light characters doing a group Bollywood-styled dance like in the pick above, with giant Lakshmi in the background (seen in the pick below).
Since there are a fuckton of races and classes each with different armor combinations to choose from, i'm not gonna annoy any potential artist with specific request and ask to draw what they prefer to, even the basic class outfits are just fine.
Here's an image of the classes currently avaible with Stormblood if you want references: vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/0/03/Stormblood_Job_Art.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170512100242

Requesting an adorable Guardian!

Posting Anchor

Requesting Anna from fire emblem heroes getting her ass stuffed

The cast of starfox at a KKK rally in full hoods but you can still make out their profile by the way the hoods are draped over them.

Anchor for!

Requesting Shinon as Moon Man killing Laguz, Annas, and Feroxian scum.

Requesting Luna Child using her power to mute people/areas to cause shenanigans or pranks

Seconding

Requesting Bastet drinking from a bowl of Milk.

Requesting a dizzy and/or dazed ribbon girl (from arms)

Requesting art of Hotaru Fubata doing her special attack on anyone of your choosing.

Her move: youtube.com/watch?v=VBxcm6hAgOU

Requesting Blanc, Rom, and Ram acting really smug because they actually won E3 for once.

Requesting art between Fou from Fate/Grand Order and Feh from Fire Emblem Heroes.

Any May request?

Drowning from bukkake

Any loli and/or mecha requests?
for later

Requesting the Kagurazaka sisters from Valkyrie Drive snowballing a bunch of cum. Lots of drool, blush and heart pupils included.

Requesting Lei Bondage

How about a loli piloting a mecha? Have her sitting at the dinner table with the other ARMS fighters, but in a booster seat, and looking pissed about it.

don't worrry, I still love it; the soldier one is fucking hilarious. I may ask every few threads for somebody to color it though.

dressed up as June

Is that a small outfit?

Requesting Gabriel Reyes sitting on the couch, very obviously bored out of his mind watching the weather, and saying "it's hot in topeka"

It's skin tight

So in Ever Oasis, Tethu's species is called a seedling.

Requesting what you think Tethi (female counterpart of Tethu) will look like when she is fully grown, or is at full bloom.

See pic related as an example with Tethu.

i.imgur.com/jVn1nHv.png
anchor post for when the artist finishes this.

Requesting Elizabeth trying to fuck the Great Seal Door. Because you know she tried to do it one or two times during the gap between P3 and P4A

Is a lewd May request OK?

OR of this request
This is a 10/10 its so nice and rather cute. How she looks like she's in bliss eating this old wallmeat is superb. Thanks a whole lot, I hope the artist sees this.

Can I get Shatte in some nonlewd scenarios like wearing one of those Playboy Bunny costume, also like a bridal gown or playing video games or doing chores like cleaning and cooking? Maid outfit optional.

Requesting Olivia from fire Emblem cosplay as Slave Leia outfit

Requesting Sachiko holding signs numbered 0 through nine

Requesting Sachiko getting Bapped

Requesting Sachiko exploding a van

Requesting Metallia asleep in a nightgown and a night cap similar to her witch hat and cuddling the hundred knight like a plush toy

Requesting Athena The Gladiator dressed as Cassandra Alexandra

I thought this would be a neat idea, so I'd like to request the article on the right drawn using the image of Rin as a maid.

Requesting Ciri wearing bikini armor

Requesting a followup of this image with Akuma kissing Ryu on the forehead.

Requesting Es in her outfit or her own chinese dress.

Yes

Chie, Yukiko, Rise and Naoto morphing into Zeo Rangers.

Actual OR here, was not me, I don't know what that person could've gained from impersonating me.

Anyways, it's not the best looking delivery, but its cute and I thank you for taking the time for doing my request.

Just to get his attention

Requesting anything of Meia from Mobius.
Examples are moogle pajamas, naked and covered by crystal hards/bikini of crystal shards, wearing some sexy catgirl outfit, or dressed as a stereotypical witch.
You can also find more picture of her here

finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Meia

you should put that as your wallpapaer

So we aren't using that new booru?

When you Self-Destruct in Nier Automata, 2B loses her skirt. I'd like a drawing of 2B either having her clothing completely blown off (an edit of little Emil heads over her NSFW bits is a funny idea) or drawn in Yaegashi Nan's artstyle. Yeah like imgur.com/a/z6yw5

Renka wearing short shorts and a tanktop slightly sweaty, and fanning herself off, or sitting in front of a small fan and going "aaah" into it.

Requesting Helena spanked Kokoro

Requesting Amazon losing all her muscles after a year of living as a pampered noble.

Requesting Guan Yu, reimagined as a protoss warrior. Complete with a glowing psionic version of blue dragon crescent blade.

Requesting my MMO character on her Eye Strap Outfit doing stuff related to magic, brewing something on a cauldron, casting some curse or spell, sitting on a circle with runes and symbols while looking at the viewer, reading an ancient book, hiding in the shadows of an alley at night while doing an evil smile (covered in blood optional), picking some mushrooms or eerie ingredients for potions, holding a crystal ball, riding her magic broom under then moonlight, or anything else you want that could fit that magical looking outfit.

Character, broom and outfit detailed reference: i.imgur.com/kbZ5h4K.png

Cool, cute and/or grim versions are welcome.

No lewd allowed, it will be ignored, instantly rejected and sealed away.

Please and thanks!

I would really like anything with Yoko Belnades from Castlevania Aria/Dawn of Sorrow. An idea I would like is a drawing of her looking like a succubus (succubi in the game oft disguise themselves as her). Thank you.

Requesting this little image-story in the middle with Resident Evil 1 characters.

Guy with white shirt = Chris
Guy with black clothing = Barry
Woman with pink shirt = Jill
The sitting guy with camouflage pants = Rebecca
The guy with orange headband and white clothing = Richard
Snake = Yawn

Wakaliwood is awesome! Supa movies!

Muzet taking a huge cumshot after titfucking, sucking, and jerking off a dick in front of her face. Thick ropes of cum and trying to get as much in her mouth as possible.

Rex fucking Homura or Pyra from behind with her supporting herself on that tree.

Honoka wearing her DLC swimsuit eating the junk food from DoA Xtreme 3 and then sitting in the toilet like in the reference.

Requesting this popular Transformers scene with battle-damaged 2B (role as Optimus Prime) and battle-damaged A2 (role as Megatron). A2 holding of course her sword weapon and not this laser gun.

"IT'S OVER, 2B!"

Requesting the blue Dragon from the 360 game Blue Dragon as a dragon monstergirl

Why is Toriyama such a hack?

Because when you have a set of designs like that you need no more

Requesting a picture of Aigis from Persona 3 pulling her mouth open like this.

Yorha Unit 2B dressed as Noire or Neptune from the Neptunia series, a school uniform, Zero from Drakengard 3, imgur.com/a/rQVqH, or getting intimate with 9S.
Playing any PS1 game on the Playstation skin for the Pod is a good idea too.

Requesting Urien without his suit coat. Just the pants and purple button-up. possibly fully unbuttoned, button-ups make me so weak

Is it distasteful to request the same character multiple times per thread? I'll keep it to one if so.

Your waifu loves you! Her soul is yours to take!

I've been posting a couple of times here with my Sophitia request, but no luck so far.

If you want, would you be willing to draw May getting double vaginally penetrated by 2 male pokemon trainers? Nude or bottomless is fine with me.

How about Tamamo's mirror turned into a big fidget spinner

requesting art of chicken chan in this outfit

she's eleven

Yuuyaki with a pool noodle in a white-black bikini of any pattern or type.

How about no?

Rizelea, the Valkyrie, fallen from grace and turned into a Dark Valkyrie or corrupted by darkness, etc.

who fucking cares

Bump

A big thank you to the drawfriend who made this! I love it so much. You and me d00d. I want to roll on the gauntlet banner, but the chances are really small.

requesting a dizzy aqua bomber

Requesting a loli Priscilla.

Requesting X and Vile beating each other up like rockem sockem robots.

Requesting Noire on her knees, sucking Robin's dick while he pats her on the head for being a good girl. Give Noire's Robin's default silver hair too.