Witcher 3 is well writ-

Witcher 3 is well writ-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LEnVB2W6QMc
playstationtrophies.org/news/news-9220-The-Witcher-3-Adds-VATS-style-Combat--Boats--and-a-50 -Hour-Campaign.html
tcrf.net/Prerelease:The_Witcher_3:_Wild_Hunt#Other_Worlds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>subtitle of the game is the worst aspect of it

This entire sequence reminded me of edgy, preteen nu metal music mixed with the cradle of filth faggot. It was so bad

Anyone have a link to this scene?

The main story just went to shit after skellige

youtube.com/watch?v=LEnVB2W6QMc

top kek

I half expected "CRAAAAAWLING IIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIN" to pump in

Why was there no Ciri DLC? Why were we allowed to play as Ciri for a few segments in the game? What the fuck was this tease? She should have her own DLC or her own game. That teleporting shit was so cash.

The side quests are, along with the first third of the main story. The expansions too. The main quest line does devolve into aids pretty fast though.

Most importantly, why isn't there a footjob scene with Ciri?

Asking the real questions i see

Just like the novels, Ciri is the absolute worst part of the Witcher universe. That's why the short stories and the side quests from the games are the only things people enjoy.

It puzzles me how deviantart ciri is
I mean for fuck's sake

She's the purest waifu in Witcher 3 compared to the absolutely retarded little cunt she was in the novels.

>remembering those embarrassing lesbian scenes in the books with the fucking rats

based bonhart slaughtering those fuckers almost redeemed it all

>read the books and you'll start to like yen
>read the books
>start to hate her to the point of wishing for a quest where you kill her in the game
Am i missing something?

the whole series

Weird, as Yen was the only character I thought felt the same in both books and games

I despised yen even in the games tho

How far are you into the books? Because I hated her guts in the first 3

>beta orbiters intimidated by strong, intelligent women

what the fuck are you autists even talking about. what's wrong with that scene?

>I've something to tell you. But I'll do so afterwards...as you expire.

Beta
I guess cdpr were right to turn Triss into goody two shoes sweetheart anime fantasy because faggots like you are too insecure to be teased or even not treated like a fragile snowflakes you are

>strong
>has to use magic to become pretty in order to feel better about self

Lotta mad yenfags in this thread. It's just a videogame kids. Calm down.

like every witch :^)

>nint.oddlers
Back to your WEE! WAHOO! 1UP! shittery.

ECKS DEE

>still being a manchildren

>Wild Hunt went from being restless spectres and harbingers of war to being gay edgy fag elves

Why?

>CDPR literally removed a completely ready hours long sequence of riding with Wild Hunt and getting to know them better from the game because it would be "too hard for casuls"
>CDPR removed a working (as confirmed by journalists who say the build) dynamic VATS-like system where whole combat went in slow-motion and you had to aim at certain parts of monsters to prevent them from using special abilities/regenerating/trigger instakill
Consoles killed this game.

Classic CuckDPR shill.

they were always gay edgy fag elves, they just hid it well

>played up to be a serious enemy
>less exciting to fight than his two named lackeys
Am I playing the game wrong, or what?

>being this assblasted because there are people who don't want to be treated like beta faggots by a heartless dominatrix
Fucking pathetic
Also triss is shit

>King of the wild hunt has like 10x as many lines in first witcher has the third

they were always elves, moron

>That part where they show up in a Time of Contempt and the King of the Wild Hunt is literally a skeleton in armour, you can see his fucking face.

Is there any part in the books which makes them out to be gay ass elves?

Literally Eredin himself says to Ciri in the last book that Red Riders (Elven Soldiers lead by him) and Wild Hunt are the same thing.

Is this true?

Read Tower of Swallow.

in the last book the king can't keep his dick hard to fuck ciri because hes so repulsed by her

-ten

I haven't even played the game but watching random scenes likes this is proof the game is just an average RPG with shit gameplay.
Probably on the same level as dragon age inquisition.

CDPR probably doesn't want to upset the brainlets that thought it would be a good idea to make ciri an empress

Damn that was hilarious. I feel bad for games-only fags who still take the "lore" in this franchise seriously

>american education

>places of power in second game could be found with witcher senses

>place of power in 3
>glows
>hums
>makes controller rumble
>POI unless you turn them off
>Geralt: HMM, PLACE OF POWER, IT MUST BE
>has a witcher sign on them so you'll be completely sure what it does

Elves are shit, what a surprise!

At least we know who shitposted another witchershitpost thread

I can't believe you about the second bit. I can't. Where is the proofs?

You can literally just google "Witcher 3 VATS" and you have plenty of articles.
playstationtrophies.org/news/news-9220-The-Witcher-3-Adds-VATS-style-Combat--Boats--and-a-50 -Hour-Campaign.html
>Among the new additions are a Fallout 3-style VATS system, with which players can combat enemies by slowing down time and targeting individual parts of their body.
Apparently it worked like slow-mo slashing like in Metal Gear Rising. It was heavily limited by stamina though.
The article about riding with Wild Hunt was on some polish site that interviewed one of CDPR devs. Apparently there was a 2-3 hour long sequence where Geralt thanks to illusion magic was turned into a Wild Hunt rider and had to ride with them. Apparently everything was done and ready for use but they removed it because it was "too hard' as one small mistake would lead to Geralt being discovered and failing the quest.

It's true. There was even a sequence where the Wild Hunt attacked Novigrad. And there was content with Iorveth. Both got cut completely.

TW3 got absolutely butchered, both content and technical wise. The true reasons why that is, we don't know and probably won't ever know.

>tfw you read the books and realize Avallach deceived everyone there. The king asked for the drug and OD'd on his own, Eredin just did what he asked (though knowing the king would die, but anyway)

>There will never be a game based on Diskworld
>Terry will never be the lead writer for it

they cut a lot of content but managed to make a bunch of new worlds you teleport to as well?

something doesn't add up.

Probably consoles. There were rumors that said Witcher 3 was scrapped completely half in development and they had to make a whole game for scratch. They even said themselves that they wanted at first to make separate versions at the same time for PC and consoles but it was impossible.

>mysterious, all-powerful main villain that has wrecked everything so far that made all the main characters shudder whenever he's mentioned
>finally a scene that may shed some light on his character and background
>it's just an overly evil dude

there is a discworld game

It's reused from that cut content.
tcrf.net/Prerelease:The_Witcher_3:_Wild_Hunt#Other_Worlds
>Geralt's otherworldly adventures with Avallac'h would have taken him through an abandoned, overgrown version of Novigrad with a Leshen, an insane asylum housed in the Kingfisher Inn building, the alleys of Rivia, and the underground of Oxenfurt University.

>gay ass elves

They were always elves, but Eredin wasn't an edgy retard.

Oh. Well then.

>sorceressee
>strong and intelligent
>all of then act like cunts
It's fitting in-setting, but it's still a chore.

If you had played literally any of the previous games or read a single book you'd know that the Wild Hunt were always just a group of assblasted elves who happen to be from another dimension. In-universe there's a bunch of lore about them being gods and angels of death and shit but the entire point of that is to show how myths and legends spawn from misinformation.

kys fag, why are you shitposting about a game you've never even played

>what's wrong with that scene?

Everything. It's a retcon and it doesn't make any sense.

Not only that cutscene is bad, the whole story took a nosedive in quality after you return to Kaer Morhen.

Also the game at first was supposed to be divided into two games (first one probably ending at the Battle of Kaer Morhen) but then they decided they wanted a one full title afraid of people's backlash. This is why second half of the game feels so rushed and shitty.

Three, to my knowledge.

>kys fag, why are you shitposting about a game you've never even played
Same stale shill pasta in every thread.

It isn't, it's written as a self-insert masturbation fantasy for teenagers.

>A manchildren
>A children
Nice 3rd world country grammar there bub :^)

You are talking out of your ass. Yes, they said that they were working on sequence where you would infiltrate Wild Hunt, but they never said it was finished (and since it was removed, it clearly wasn't). That VATS system was just an idea they had, no journalist ever saw a working version of it. In fact, if you check the leaked files for the games you can see they managed to make only couple of animations specific for that system before dropping it due to creating way more issues then it was worth. It was far from working.

>Mafia 2 all over again

You honestly don't think Geralt is dA tier? Have you honestly looked at his appearance, abilities, and personality?

I do all of them you faggot. Eredin is even less of a character than in the book. What the fuck is the point of dedicating a total amount of 5 minutes to characterize the main villain of the game?

Journalists saw the system in action in the non-public demo showcase. The fuck you're talking about.

Ysabell best waifu

>All of them shitty 90s and 80s games
Yeah, how about no?

>tfw in TW1 Geralt meets a headhunter who praises Bonhart
>tfw he just wants some wolf pelts and doesn't end up fighting Geralt

>second game
>witcher senses
Nigga u wot

Too bad that's a real saying. Boy you guys are retarded

VATS is a terrible fucking "combat" system and i'm glad this shit got scraped

spotted the brainlet that didn't play W2. your medallion can highlight intractable objects (loot crates and such). hell even in witcher 1 you could see what objects you can interact with

Go play the game. Medallion pulse was the same shit as witcher senses, it just wasn't a mandatory thing you had to use in every quest.

I don't recall it highlighting shit or whatever, it was just "Hmmm medallion is vibrating ".

Spineless doormats projecting hard.

This is now a witcherfu thread.

Yen > Triss > Ciri

You had to use the pulse.

that's something entirely different

as i said you could also see all intractable objects in W1 if you held down the tab key if i remember correctly. the only new thing about witcher senses is that it marks footprints and scents. most people claim it's a new and bad concept that was introduced in W3 which shows how little they understand about the franchise

You took that cuck line really hard, eh? Too close to home?

>Being a human rug
>Being a white knight

Consoles.

Ciri x Yen when?

>most people claim it's a new and bad concept that was introduced in W3 which shows how little they understand about the franchise
Probably because TW1 and 2 never relied on medallion to progress in every single quest.

even so, W3 has the best quests in the franchise

>mechanics that try to emulate witcher tactics better are bad
you can turn a ton of shit off in the options, too. stop fucking whining

Yeah.
If you've read the books, this scene makes no fucking sense.

For those that don't know it, the king had to fuck and impregnate Ciri, but she looked ugly to him and he was already all, very, very all, even for Elven standards.
So Eredin gives Ciri and aphrodisiac so he can get it on and end the bullshit.
The king OD's, Ciri finds him in the morning, gets frustrated cause elves suck and she is still a virgin (penis wise) and decides to leave.
While leaving, she finds Eredin and tells him that the king is dead. Eredin reaction is pretty much ''N-Nani?!'' and bangs his head against a bridge.

Eredin did nothing wrong and CDPR decided to change parts of the plot of the book so it would fit their game.
Like Emhyr wanting to impregnate Ciri and instead just banging a look-alike that is regarded as the real Cirilla anyway.

You do realize he only posted that image instead of actually making it specifically for you, right? It was less effort than your post which has both an image AND text