Why does Sup Forums hate Mankind Divided?

Why does Sup Forums hate Mankind Divided?
It's basically Human Revolution with shinier graphics and upgraded mechanics. It looks and runs well on my machine too.
I don't understand why you guys hate MD when HR was almost regarded as the revival of the WRPG genre.

I felt HR was a step down from the first two, so why should I bother with MD?

I got about half way through MKD doing a pacifist play through.

Tip: don't do a pacifist playthrough, it gets fucking boring.

I'll never complete it now

square enix jewishness and poor performance is what killed it for a lot of people

Most of all im suprised noone is talking about the fact that they pulled the fuckin Mass Effect 3 endings...

Ala press button 1 2 or 3 to get an ending, fuck you... (Or was it just 2? I dont even remember)

do you even get to travel in this game? i thought you just stayed in prague the whole game. AND YOU'RE AN INTERPOL AGENT.

The slums level is pretty fun as a murderhobo.

They changed Sarifs voice actor.

It's a very beautiful half of a game.
My major gripe is not with a game itself but rather with shit Square pulled with it, from trying to cut it into a fucking trilogy and up to horrifying shit like Breach mode.

Human revolution was the same though. As was the first game I think.

People were never made about the press a button ending. Deus Ex does it literally all the time. It's the fact the endings were only slightly different based on colours and what not. Whereas Deus Ex, every ending is completely different.

Why not? Was thinking of doing my first playthrough as a pacifist

>runs well on my machine
wew
>game literally has AMD graphics logo on startup
>own RX480, have newest drivers
>game runs like shit, sometimes crashes drivers and all glass and that blur around Jensen when in augment screen is black squares

what did they mean by this

should've gone with the meme70 like me senpai

This guy gets it.

It feels incomplete, and in my opinion it needs a gameplay patch to allow stuff like EMP ammo for revolvers, normal 7.62 rounds for Lancer and 7.62 armor piercing for battle rifle, unnerfed and usable SMG, autoshotgun using normal shotgun shells, more scopes, and more weapons.

I suppose they kept hardware for the other two parts fo the to-be-release-game, but i miss heavy rifle.

Oh, and storage, they need to overhaul the damn drumboxes that they gave into something akin to Jensen's inventory, except that there would be three of them, and they can hold multiple instances of the same item.

And fix the damn Tesla aug - explosive blade is more stealthy than it - alerts enemies that should be tased and out to begin with.

I hate it because I have the crashing issue that means I can't load out of the first hub area.

Money completely wasted on a broken product.

I don't hate it, it's a good game but the biggest problem is the story because nothing happens in it.

It's like a mid-season episode of a TV series and you can't do that shit with a AAA game.

I was looking forward to this game but ended up not even pirating it when I heard how buggy and unoptimised it was.

>HR was almost regarded as the revival of the WRPG genre.
not even close

It's a great game, I don't understand any of the hate. Yeah, it doesn't solve the big mystery, but I never promised to solve it. It's just that the final mission is a bit shit, that's all.

Prague has 3 states if I remember correctly. It's the same city, but it changes a lot. And there's another city you can travel too, it's not as open as Prague, but there are shops and quests and stuff there.

Hate is too strong a word. Mils disinterest is more like it.

HR had me immediately invested in the story
>Bad guys show up, fuck your shit up and steal your girlfriend
Simple but effective.
In MD you just get told by boring faggots to do things because reasons.

>It feels incomplete
Literally only feels incomplete because the final mission isn't climatic enough. That's literally it. There's a complete story here and the game lasts for solid 30 hours.

but you're an interpol agent and deus ex is about global conspiracies. i dont understand why you would stay in prague the entire game.

>first two
>two
Get the fuck out

Don't you know user. Skyrim(™)'s 12th rerelease is reviving the WRPG Genre

Well terrorists do blow you up and then you look for them. I'm not sure why you don't care about that.

DLC jewery plus base game story is quite boring.

I mean, you're not wrong.

It still has no content than most AAA games these days.
Too bad it lacks an ending

>tfw overplayed this on release so even a year later the entire game in still ingrained into my mind and starting a new playthrough feels boring
>tfw do this with all my favourite games and can't even enjoy them anymore

So they split it into two games. But the sales and backlash and "meh" response might make it that they might not bother to make the second game?

Lol

Getting caught in an explosion is less personal than getting beaten up and having your lady kidnapped

>i dont understand why you would stay in prague the entire game.
Because is cheaper

Traveling around the world never was an important part of Desusex. It's not an adventure game. I like Prague, it's very well done. Cities in HR felt pretty fake in comparison.

too expensive for me, I thought I was getting better performace/buck ratio with 480
seems to work good in general too, it's just this piece of shit game

Well it is your mission and you do it. Not every mission has to involve your brother showing up and telling you that he killed your entire family. That's a silly cliche

Adam is a magnet for crazy bitches.

the illuminati members are all over the world. in order to stop them, you would have to track them down.

Honestly the only thing MD needed is one more major hub in eastern setting. Replaying original DX right now and Hong Kong is fucking amazing, especially canal road with its ost and atmosphere.

becuase it's a game divided in three for no good reason other than greed. And the project has been put on hold by SE because the selling numbers didn't meet their expectation

i really thought that in the sequel they would have learned from all the mistakes in HR and improve on them.

And you do that from one game to another. It's not really a big part of the gameplay. And you do have a second city here, it's just not as prominent and it's not far from Prague.

>Amerifats don't like that the game isn't set in fatlands
Is this really why this failed? Sad!

I enjoyed it.

For me HR felt like a master piece, a work of love and attention to detail.

MD felt.... Unispicommentary.he UI to the music to the cheap social commentary.

It's amazing how they killed all DX hype completly in one bad game.
You don't even see DX1 threads anymore.
And HR was so good too.

*Unispired
I dont know how i fucked that up

It's amazing that so many people who never played MD think it's a bad game.

you became arrogant and didn't listen to the fans on the forums. now you pay for those mistakes.

HR gets nothing but praise so people turn to it. MD's reception is divided.

Yeah peoples hate it for no reasons and DX fans didn't play a DX game, right.
Fuck off.

I beat it doing a pacifist playthrough. Didn't find it boring at all

>hardest difficulty

oh wow, so hard

Something like this
I'm going to run with this explanation for the sake of argument.

You're implying that the story was weak, and rather then people disliking that they thought the game was half finished, they're actually disliking it because the story/writing/flow of narrative is very weak. Might even call it bad.

Hey they fixed the boss fights (by only having one of them, though it wasn't that bad at least).

>bad
It was better than HR in every way, except concluding the story.

People don't hate it, they just didn't play it. Nobody who played it HATED it. It's good. Anticlimatic, but good. Who the hell hates it

You should check the credits for both games. It was the same that happened to mass effect andromeda to a lower scale

i was referring to the areas that were cut due to lack of time and polish. there was a demand for more DX and i really thought that this time we would be going all over the world. more than just the US and China.

HR was a generic slightly boring RPG which is why I never bought the sequel.

Seems like the only good game in the series is the first one

I think a lot of people decided to hate it for the "Aug Lives Matter" and "Augment your preorder!" bullshit.
Aside from those, Mankind Divided is a straight upgrade to Human Revolution except for Sarif's new voice.

If you think its an upgrafe you are one tasteless mofo.

Visually is literally worse than HR, the designs are plain and boring as shit

>ummm the graphix suck and the game is only 40 hours long!!
K bro

Best mission in the game. I almost fell in love with her.

>Visually is literally worse than HR

I think he's talking about polygon count, textures, fx, etc. Not the actual art.

Actual art is better too. Unfortunatly burgerfats can't enjoy subtle european cyberpunk, the need over the top bullshit in Hong Kong or something.

Yup. The game lacked the scope of HR. Prague was the only real hub, vs. Detroit and Hengsha in HR. Admittedly it was bigger and had more content than either of those two put together, but the fact the game kept you almost entirely in Europe (excepting the opening mission in Dubai) meant it felt much more limited in scope.

Also Prague, while better done overall, lacked some of the unique atmosphere of Detroit and especially Hengsha.

What? Which one? I only remember Prague.

oh, well. completely disagree with you there. I hate the concept art and the final chosen direction. Love the graphics though, technology saves it for me.

Ah right, nvm. Forgot that ghetto.

The rushed ending ruined the pacing which is a huge mark against such a narrative based game.

>rushed ending
Thankfully the game bugged during my ending and I was stuck after the final boss fight for at least a half an hour more. The ending took it's time

>Tip: don't do a pacifist playthrough, it gets fucking boring.
this is asinine. the game goes out of its way to make pacifist nearly indiscerrnable from full-on COD.

“My ultimate dream is for someone to be foolish enough to give me the money to make what I call the One Block Role-Playing Game, where we simulate one building, one city block perfectly... I really want deep worlds that you can interact with. My ideal game would be one city block – some day I’m going to make that.”

-Warren Spector

god damn you and your accurate information.

Did they fix the PC issues? Will my 1060 6gb run it fine, or will I have major bottlenecks from my 8gb DDR3 RAM and i5 2500k?

But Imma interpol agent. I must trabel

Does it have microtransactions?

>pairing a low/mid-end card with 6 year old hardware

It really is not their fault if it runs like shit on a system like that

BUT MUH HONG KONG

I've never seen anyone hate on this game, here or elsewhere. You might be retarded.

>Oh no my yellow piss filter
>Never mind the new Augments
>Never mind the ludicrous attention to detail
>Never mind the boatload of side quests
>Never mind the additional combat options
>Muh piss filter

My issue with MD is that it just ends when it's supposed to get interesting. It's clear the game has been cut in half, or more, to exploit the IP to the max for money. SE really fucked this up. I honestly lost count of how many Western IPs they took and fucked up by now.

>My issue with MD is that it just ends when it's supposed to get interesting.
My issue with you is that you thought that the game about finding and defeating terrorists will only get more interesting after you find and defeat terrorists and will not in fact end.

Oh come on, it's not like Adam didn't talk about how the Illuminati were behind it all, all along, and his goal was always finding the people behind the terrorist attacks, not the paid mercs/puppets who got their orders from higher up.

Yu Suzuki did it 17 years ago

>muh game cut in le half

This is incredibly fucking stupid to say. The story is a cohesive whole and the game has about as much content as HR did. The only story arc left unfinished is a cliffhanger on purpose to lead into the sequel. If you don't like how the story plays out that's one thing but pretending you got half a game is nothing but being a moron.

Yeah, those Illuminati are in every DX game. That's like expecting Snake to catch the Patriots in MGS2.

HR was awesome, not as awesome as the first but stil 9/10.
I didn't play MD (not the time) but I heard the plot was lazy and it's too short, also it runes like shit, disappointing for a game that had so much development time.

No he meant do it well

>didn't play it but it's bad
And that's what everyone thinks of MD. Who the hell is the person who DID play it and told everyone else it's bad? Haven't met that guy yet, what an asshole

>I didn't play MD

So don't give your opinion on it.

>I didn't play MD
kek I love you user

Maybe you should stop browsing reddit and spend more time on here then because it's been hated on quite a bit.

>being this triggered
Calmez vous les québecois, I just said what -----> I heard about it.
Also if everyone has pretty much the same critics about the game there must be some truth in them.

That's funny because I don't go there. Maybe you're the one confusing your precious reddit with this site. Go ahead and link a few instances where people argue that the game is bad.

>go scramble through the archive looking up year old threads so you can prove yourself in a mindless thread on Sup Forums
You know what, I'll pass.

It was so weird beating the final boss in 5 seconds with the game just ending right there. What a shame.

Are you being facetious? It doesn't even feel like you're fighting the final boss, let alone doing the final mission. It's anti-climactic.