Should I get RE6 or RE7?

Should I get RE6 or RE7?
Loved 4 but hated 5 and the classics are all great to me.
So which new RE game should I get? 6 or 7.

neither as you will be disappointed with both 6 especially. re7 is great till the bakers are gone...then its as trash as 6

Definitely VII; it's the best RE since 4. RE6 is good, but VII is a completely better experience.

Skip both.

Well what new RE games do you like?

Sounds good 7 is more of a horror game right?

revelations 1...thats it
revelations 2 is ok but feels really cheap and combat is clunky
still think re5 is the best co-op resi of all time but not a great resi
so basically play revelations 1 and the hd remasters of 0 and 1 thats it

dead space 1 and 2

Already played them.

welp looks like you finished the horror genre

Yes

Well since your the only one to give me a real answer then I'll give 7 a try thanks man.

Get Re6, a girlfriend and play the game in coop split screen mode. It's the only way.

If you hated 5 then get 7

six is fucking great with a co op partner so you can laugh at all the fucking retarded shit
if you want it for horror or good story you'l be disappointed
seven is better story wise, arguably worse gameplay wise depending on how you feel about the first person switch. It's got a better atmosphere though
pic related is the sort of thing you can expect in six

at last RE 6 is a RE videogame, the other one is a fucking piece of shit

If you have no friends to co-op with, might as well go with 7.

So is 6 more of the same shit in 5?
God damn it why is it so hard for Capcom to make another game like 4.
Doesn't matter anyways just bought 7.

Is it anywhere as good as 4?
I loved 4 so much but 5 was shockingly bad.

>Doesn't matter anyways just bought 7.
fucking faggot

I would totally play a Resident Evil Gunfu game.

Demand John Wick and John Preston outfits.

Fuck off most here say 7 ill try it later and see what I think.

Welps looks like you are a goodanm faggot

Pick RE7 OP...RE6 is only worthy something because of the fun mercenaries,but if you love the Classics RE7 is the best option

Just bought it thanks anyways.
Also quickly do we know anything about Remake 2 yet?

only that it exists and won't use the union actors, which include claire and leon

>imagine being that butthurt for having shit taste

Have you played Revelations 1&2 already? Because that's what I'd recommend rather than those two if you liked 4 and 5.

6 is playable but it's oftentimes too much of a mess gameplay-wise. It might have the worse vehicle sections of any game I've ever played.

I played one and loved it and ever since I wanted to ply 2 with a freind but we keep putting it off for dumb reasons.
I hope I can play it one day with my freind it wont be as fun alone.

if you hated 5, you'll hate 6. if you loved the classics you'll probably like 7 more

Sounds good just bought it.

Hm, I think it actually doesn't have coop for the main campaign. Not online at least, dunno if you can play local.

Or maybe you meant raid mode? That's sorta cool to fuck around with, I'd play more of it if I had a coop buddy.

I swear Revelations 2 has full coop. it best have it otherwise I'm very disappointed.

I just checked. Apparently it launched without coop mode, and Capcom later patched it in, but that might only be true for raid mode. Not sure.

But there's a fan mod that allows for local co-op at the very least, and it's supposedly good. Need two gamepads though.

The game deserved to have online coop, dunno why they couldn't have done that after 5 & 6 had it. The fact that characters have different skillsets in Rev 2 probably makes coop all the more interesting.