Post TECHNOLOGY and other neat and interesting stuff and secrets

post TECHNOLOGY and other neat and interesting stuff and secrets

this is the only TECHNOLOGY scene in splinter cell ever, and that idea was ripped off too.

>headlamp turns off

>technology
>the floor remains completely dry

damn, some of these are really thoughtful. I can't remember a single game where you'd leave bloody footprints.

What game?

gta iv, v

The original Prey

GTA does this if I remember correctly

prey

Many games do bloody footprints.

The thing about all these gimmicks is once you experience them you'll always be disappointed when a future game doesn't do it.

>technology
>hole doesn't get larger due to pressure exerted by the water going out from such a miniscule hole and eventually bursts the entire glass

>tfw spending the entire game elbowing people in the face and shooting them in the groin area
Funniest part is finding out you failed the mission because the old man that shot on the train actually died of his wounds.

That's not how amorphous materials like glass work. Go back to school.

game?

Mafia

Please, please tell me Mafia III was a failure sales wise.

I remember Sleeping Dogs not only had bloody footprints but it had a special bloody footprint for bare feet which is only used for one part of the game. Not only that, there's no way to notice unless you actually look back, which I'm sure a lot of people didn't do.

Is the oldest one the first Mafia?

2k is hush about the sales

>most of these webms are from old games
what went wrong with muh games?

The webm you're replying to only has Mafia 2, but the other webms with old games is first Mafia.

Why bother with technology when you can create HUGE IMMERSIVE WORLDS WITH AWARD WINNING STORIES and sell DLC and SEASON PASS

The attentionspan of people has gone down significantly. People are also not so dedicated anymore to take their time with a game because they keep buying new games instead. Nobody today will say a game is good because it has some impressive details, but normies will eat up shit that has big set pieces.

Plenty, really.

I'm pretty sure no other game had speeding tickets.

thanks

What the fuck is the first one supposed to demonstrate?

older game has casings on the ground

oic, didn't know this meaning for 'sleeve'