LITERALLY NO ONE ASKED FOR THIS

>LITERALLY NO ONE ASKED FOR THIS

I don't understand this reaction. Is this supposed to be angry? Upset? Frustrated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o8QhvdhcaVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's supposed to be autistic

>XCOM: Mario + Rabbids
I'm pretty ok with it, desu. Seems like a pretty decent game.

>game looks like it might be a platforming-based Overwatch knockoff
>it's X-COM with Rabbids

Welp

This isn't necessarily in reference to this game, this was just the last game I know to garner such a reaction. As I recall Prototype 2 had the same kind of response.

I just don't understand what, when people say that, they're trying to convey. So no one asked for it. No one asked Nintendo to make a game about shooting transforming squid children with multicolored ink either but it was fucking fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=o8QhvdhcaVE
So that's where the Banjo 3 music went.

The actual reaction from most of the people is confusion: they honestly think the gameplay is good, but RABBITS and are torn apart.

I didn't ask for it because I didn't know I wanted it.

>As I recall Prototype 2 had the same kind of response.
Hey man I wanted Prototype 2 I just didn't want Alex to get shafted in favor of a new shit character

>being so simple minded that you need Sup Forums's opinion on a game

Would be funny if Mario or Peach could die and you had to replace them with some Koopa Troopa.

I think it's more just confused. Nintendo has been so selective with their crossovers with other companies until Mario & Sonic at the special olympics and then there's this, which is not reflective of either Mario or Rabbids. Personally I'm not angry or upset or anything, just confused about who this is for.

I actually feel like my heart has been violated

>"we have ALWAYS WONDERED what could happen if our crazy rabbids were unleashed upon the world of Mario..."
>...

>"Today, the dream is REALITÉ!"
>*intense cheering and excitement*

Audience was entirely Ubisoft employees or something right?

>>*intense cheering and excitement*
The e3 crowds are basically forced to cheer this means nothing about the actual game being shown

It's called "claque", has been in use in theatres since the early 900'.
Basically people employed by the theatrical company to cheer when no one else does.

>Sup Forums after leaks
>'THIS IS GOING TO BE SO SHIT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE'

>Sup Forums after official reveal
>GOTY 2017

It's just super mario 3d world with arm cannons and rabbids but no toad or roselina.... or luigi

It is NOTHING like that.

The leak was most likely shitty internal documents used to shill the game to the board room, and thus looked real retarded. The official reveal had actual gameplay and demonstrations, which sat a lot better with people than buzzword documents.

no one asked for it, but everyone wants it.

I don't but only because of the genre.

If it were koopas or something instead of rabbits it would be amazing

Sup Forums is just a contrarian at heart

Kudos to Ubisoft, because they found one of the only genres Mario had yet to crack: the turn-based strategy game.

In fact, that's one of the main reasons Miyamoto gave the game his blessing.

You know what would be really neat getting Xcom 2 for the switch

I don't know about the gameplay but the settings and genre is nice.

>tfw it outsells Xcom

No one asked for Portal either, but that doesn't mean people didn't enjoy it.

or maybe they actually like them?
minions are a success among normies, which are like 90% of people

I guess it looks kinda ok, but it makes me a bit sad that Miyamoto was looking towards Rayman and thought: "Rabbids. That's the real shit".

This is fucking great

Minions are loved by middle aged moms

Normies see them as cancer, and use them in ironic shit posting

I think the reaction is sparked more when a low-key, mostly disregarded franchise either gets a new installment or, in the case of this, when a noteworthy franchise crosses over with something completely random, out of place, and unwanted.

Think Vader in Soul Calibur IV. Not necessarily saying the end product was a bad thing but the initial reaction was "Holy shit, what is wrong with you, Namco?"

Xcom fans that bought switch, and as someone who grew up with jagged alliance, this game looks decent

Peach rabbid is CUTE

Remember when people thought the leak was fake? Remember when they insisted that surely someone just spent the time and effort designing and creating the high quality 3d artwork involved just to fool people a couple days before e3, all for laughs?

Sup Forums is filled with literal retards.

I actually really like the rabbids cartoons, they make me laugh for some stupid fkin reason.

together we make
the troll slayers

Reminds me of something that happened on /mlp/ but I'll just leave it at that.

Some crying Frenchfag did

>Fapped to this

I dont know if ishould feel ashamed

WAIT A FKIN MINUTE, KIRKHOPE IS MAKING THE MUSIC FOR THIS GAME. Was going to buy on release anyway, but this just makes it a million times better.

>mario is fast paced action game
>this is a turn based strategy game

why would any mario fan be excited for this?