Dragon Ball Fighter Z

New bread since we destroyed the last one. New screens of Trunks out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PisAkGjnB8Y
siliconera.com/2017/06/23/dragon-ball-fighterz-producer-creating-core-fighting-game-character-variety/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't wait to get this on Switch! rip Marvel/capcom and fuck capcom for leaving out xbox and taking the jew money

inb4 switch cant handle it, ArcSys said they will bring it over if there's a demand

>everyone has the same fucking moveset

FUCKING DROPPED. DEFEND IT, DBZFAGS. I FUCKING DARE YOU.

its only 20% done retard

also you're probably some charge character player and charge characters are for low iq niggas

Can I download the entire dubbed run of DBZ anywhere?

IS THE BETA OUT IN EU XBOX YET?

When is this meant to be out? PC?

3v3 vs 1v1

Early 2018

Yes PC

In hell where you belong

>muh 20%

Nice backpedal faggot. Game is coming out in less than a year. There's no way we are seeing big changes to these movesets.

Early 2018 for PC, PS4, and XB1

>half circle input for every character
>"OMG WHAT A FUCKING CASUAL GAME"

You mean exactly like Street Fighter... any Street Fighter? Half circle, shoryuken input..
Every game has similar button inputs. What matters is the move itself and how the character feels globally

Nice. Not into fighting games but I'm a db fag. Might have fun messing around with it.

Then explain why they all have the same assists

>found the charge character player

low iq nigga

>those easy as fuck inputs

I thought people said this game was going to take skill? this looks like babbymode SFV

*HFIL

>Goku is voiced by a woman well into adulthood
>this is JUST FINE

No. Stop. Women only voice males when they're children.

>moveset
you mean input? good fuck learning different inputs for each character

>this game
>red dead 2
>the new spiderman game
>maybe a new gta down the line

postponing my suicide wasn't that bad after all family

>comparing a 1v1 fighting game to a 3v3 fighting game
>in terms of MOVE SETS

So you're completely fucking retarded then?

Bitch nigga, unique moves are all I ask for. All 3 fucking saiyans have the same moveset.

You're right about charge characters being low IQ in SFV

Power levels were a Freeza conspiracy

He rigged the whole fucking system to never display accurate numbers and most importantly to never let anybody's power level read as higher than his.

Think about it

Everyone has similar inputs for their moves. Not the same moveset.

Nobody expects the game to have difficult execution, it has chains and a universal combo structure. However it will still be skill based so Sup Forums will play it for a week then drop it while anyone with a touch of fighting game experience will probably get bored after a month or so.

I bet you bodied in tourney
Who am I kidding you suck to much to even try

How will they handle best saiyan ultimate technique?

youtube.com/watch?v=PisAkGjnB8Y

You're talking about inputs retard.

The movesets are different, the inputs are just similar because you're going to be playing three of these guys at once.

>all the characters have a kamehameha wave assist and a rapid ki blast assist
>every character except frieza and buu have a kamehameha(final flash is pretty much the same fucking shit)
>both buu and cell have an energy burst attack
>most normals pretty much look the same bar gohan and buu

Just stop posting

You're in charge of filling in the 4 DLC spaces
Who do we need?

>MVC2 players say DBFZ feels like MVC2
>MVC3 players say DBFZ feels like MVC3
>GG players say DBFZ feels like GG
>Skullgirls players say DBFZ feels like Skullgirls

This game can be big. If Capcom manages to unfuck MVCI, I can see DBFZ being bigger than SFV, only losing to MVCI.

Yamcha
Yamcha with a bat
Yamcha and Puar
Saibaman

So DBZF feels like kusoge

Back to SFV then

Kid Goku, Bardock, Caulifla and Whis

solid choices

Kid Goku and Bardock are for sure DLC

Awesome I may actually play this. I don't have the time to learn a million inputs anymore.

this is why infinite world > budokai 3

Fucking dragon rushes ruining the pacing with paper scissor rock mini games shoved in

Sorry.

Who would go well with a Vegeta/Future Trunks team? I need a third damnit.

They may add Bulma.

Replace vegeta with someone else since all the saiyans play exactly the fucking same.

Fucking filthy monkeys. Frieza was right

Gohan I guess? Vegeta never seemed to have a problem working with Gohan. Bulma if they add her but I doubt it.

Ultimate Gohan/Great Saiyaman
Bardock
Cooler
Omega Shenron just for the one sole GT rep

Best choices for DLC

Teen Bulma

18 because she fucks them both up at one point.

Other than that, perhaps Future Gohan if he's in.

Gotenks.

You know he's in.

I get the feeling super low level/joke characters won't be in this.

Most of what your complaining about is in the show too.

>implying every team won't be SSJSS Goku, Beerus and Whis

Cabba

are you retarded

The game is going to be based on power level, everyone's going to be using the same team of Goku and gods
MAYBE SSJSS Vegeta

>Back to SFV then
Have some self respect sir.

you're retarded

They should. Pilaf, Bulma/Lunch, either oolong or puar and their ability to transform into different characters.
Maybe even add Hercules and make him the Dan of DBZ Fighters

I am. That's why I'm playing the superior game.

How much do this dev's games retail for when they release? $60 feels a little high for modern fighters.

ArcSys said themselves that the game will be based on power level
This is fact
By denying fact, you are the retarded one

this games is going to lack waifus huh

It's SSGSS.

Also it's fucking stupid.

It doesn't have to be. They can make some bullshit reason for everyone to be equal. Just say Zeno did it so the fights would be better. He's the kind of guy to do that.

He's actually right about power levels.

siliconera.com/2017/06/23/dragon-ball-fighterz-producer-creating-core-fighting-game-character-variety/

Jesus Christ.

GT Kid Goku (SSj4 is like Golden Freeza, Gogeta or Universal Spirit Bomb is his ultimate)
Bardock
Omega Shenron
Cooler

no, youre wrong. kill yourself retard.

>playing obligation fighter V

Oh right, had "SSJ" stuck in my head so I forgot about the G for God

they don't mean it that way, it literally says right there that it just means they're going to have some characters work better as assists or support, otherwise you'd have had golden frieza kill everyone in one jab in the demo which did not happen

fuck off retard

What the fuck is wrong with Super? why did everyone become malnourished?

tKE a load of this

See

What a waste of trips, sfv sucks.

nuToriyama artstyle

never seen such bad reading comprehension

>"We’re trying to balance that out with the 3v3 aspect. There may be characters that are better at assisting or supporting than fighting. It could destroy the image of Dragon Ball if, for example, a weak character could destroy Goku."

Deal with it

That still means that certain characters will be stronger/more viable so you'll get the same team every time online
Like that one team in MvC3, forgot what it was but it had Sentinel in it I think

It's no skin off my back.

Decided to mock this up

It looks nice

This is a good roster right? You might have some problems with certain characters but you can't deny this is pretty close to pleasing most people

Even KEK agrees that SFV is the superior game. Get fucked, nigger.

But it always was right. Readings are correct.

>Using that meme unironically...

>SS1 Goku and Vegeta beat Gold Frieza, Majin Buu, and Perfect Cell
Yes that statement must be taken at face value.

>2 bardocks
?

They wouldn't waste a slot on standard Zamasu if they're using Black and Caulifla has no chance of getting in

>SS1 Goku and Vegeta beat Perfect Cell
But Goku almost defeated Perfect Cell in his SSJ1 form.

It's just PR nonsense so rabid dragon ball fanboys will sit the fuck down. Fucking Buu could wind up being the best because he has some kind of ridiculous tools in the future. We just don't know.

Or are you potatoes actually anticipating a damn near canon tier list like HnK?

Isn't that Yamcha?

There's only one bardock
yamcha just has a similar scar

What's wrong faggot? Mad SFV will actually be relevant at EVO next year while DBZF gets sub 500 entrants?

Literally no one will play it 4 months after release because despite being a 2D fighter, it'll somehow manage to play exactly the same as every other DBZ game. Go ahead and screencap this.

>why did everyone become malnourished?
What do you mean?

Which song by Linkin Park best fits Trunks?

No, it means some characters will be better to have for theor assists specials and tag ins rather that their fighting ability.

Krillin is not going to be a better rushdown character than Vegeta or Gohan. would make no sense. But I bet his Kienzan is unblockable.

>Caulifla has no chance of getting in
I would agree with you if the head developer hadn't said the new femsaiyans are her favorite characters and that characters from all eras will be featured

There is a chance, and in that image she's taking the DLC slot

Why are you so angry? And why do you use reddit spacing?

>Two saiyans that are Father and Son and a monster that stole the kamehama all know how to do the same move.

oh my god, no fucking way. how did you figure that out?

>final flash is pretty much the same fucking shit

Final Flash is a super special not a special like everyone else's kamehameha but okay it's all exactly the same because you say it is.

>most normals pretty much look the same bar gohan and buu
*and freeza
**and cell given he's twice the heigh of the cast

But okay vegeta and goku have some normals that look similar, wow, DBFZ just got exposed..

Zamasu has psychic powers and can throw kachins and shit. Black has his ki sword, smoke clones and scythe. I don't see how they would overlap with each other.

>Goku almost defeated Cell
By catching him off guard
When Goku quit, he was completely drained while Cell still had quite a bit of strength in reserve

>Reddit Spacing

This is the worst meme on this board, people have been typing like that since before Reddit.

>Complete utter sausage fest.
There should be some women in there at least, whoever is responsible for Zangya not being canon sucks dicks. We could have Bulma, hell even Launch. DB is nothing but dicks. At least we get best boy Android 16.