downvoted. gemspeak discriminates against dirtkin

Why are you guys so afraid of reddit?

Ah no way I remember that game!

But John, you are r/gaming

>pretend

>implying nu/v/ isn't reddit already

^^^^^^

>check out this video game themed my wife baked for me
>never in my life have I ever been so proud. My nephew is playing an old NES and is actually enjoying it without complaining about the graphics or limitations
>today is 's birthday, here's a drawing I made accommodating his biggest games over the years
>check out my tattoo

They've somehow deluded themselves into thinking Sup Forums is some sort of 'hardcore' community and that reddit is nothing but cuddle-clubs and casual hangouts.

Basically it's like console wars, but for userbases. The people who only use Sup Forums don't know what reddit is like, but they pretend they do. People who use Sup Forums and reddit think both are good and don't get involved in the silly squabbles.

front page of /r/gaming right now.

What's the difference between Sup Forums and /r/gaming?

>Pretend to be reddit

Fuck off you fucking pathetic fucking faget transgender bitch ass slut

>afraid
I'm not, they just ruined this site forever and I hate them for it.

On every occasion when Sup Forums and reddit compete, we blow them out of the water. Sup Forums prefers to hate all games except the absolute best, and even then we have contrarianposters to bring up really nitpicky issues.
I'd also like to point out that reddit is a dot com, which sucks because they want your money, where the 'chons is a dot org. Also we care a lot less about gaming culture and real life gaming culture.

they're cancer

>On every occasion when Sup Forums and reddit compete, we blow them out of the water.
Got your shit pushed in at battlefield though. Conveniently leaving that one out.

>muh Sup Forums purists

fucking losers

10/10 analysis my friend

A lot of those actually sound like they're worth reading and were posted by people who actually care about playing games. Seems nice! Sup Forums is too much of a self-parody now to have earnest threads that engender good gaming discussion

they were all redditors pretending to be Sup Forums

What's a Sega?

>redditors in my secret club! reeeee

agreed, you were swear these fucking tards were born on Sup Forums or something

lol.

you weren't there

nobody is afraid of them, they are just unoriginal cucks who steal from everywhere they possibly can in a race for upvotes

Sup Forums may be terrible now but at least it isn't overrun by trips and circlejerkers, and you can still speak your mind without being downvoted to the bottom by the hivemind

t.iab

>Waahh!!! MUH SECRET CLUB ISNT SECRET ANYMORE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! WHY ARE THERE PEOPLE HERE THAT WEREN'T HERE BEFORE WHYYYY

Please stop my sweet manchild. It's going to be okay. You can get off the computer and stop taking this seriously anytime you want.

How would I forget the downfall of good Zelda games?

taken from /r/Skyrim

mfw I just check front page for the (local/global) news, to see if anything substantial happened, and for my LoL/Smite PTE/patch notes. It's not terrible if you lurk and ignore comments, like youtube.

I'm from funnyjunk, and that place is like the dead-center of Sup Forums and reddit.

A lot of you retards seem to think it's about the userbases when it's more about anonymity and the concept of down voting/up voting. You should all go back to your happy Reddit upvoted circle jerks and stay there.

>he can't even REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE properly

go away and never come back here

>Aunt gave me a bunch of old N64 games to test
>I got to keep what I wanted
>There were some great stuff like Kirby 64 and Yoshi's Story
>Among them was this
>Thought nothing of it and gave it back along with shovelware shit
>Turns out it's apparently great and sought after
FUCK
Hold me Sup Forumsros

forgot pic

>Tryy to get into ZOG for years
>Not even Jewish, actually, I'm a Muslim
>Finally become a low-ranking member
>Every fucking kike in this shithole organisation constantly belittles me for being of inferior race
MUH SEKRIT CLUB faggots piss me off

You guys sure know a lot about a site you totally don't use.

nice picture, did you find that on KYM? lolz epic meem photo top kek lel pwned nigga

How am I supposed to know how they act if I've never been there like you?

neither were you

I haven't noticed a decline in Sup Forums and if there was one, it was like a decade ago when Sup Forums turned to the absolute dog shit it still is. Reddit has nothing to do with it.

nah dude, reddit is here to stay
i'm gonna grab a few screenies and upload them to r/Sup Forums before i go to work
get myself HELLA karma

>W-we're better at battlefield!!

I'm surprised you could even find enough anons from Sup Forums to play such a shit game

Instruction unclear, remembered an emerald instead.

>Sup Forums purists over reacting as usual
>new users cant be new users apparently; its only reddit
>yea, this is a public site but no, anyone who comes now is from reddit; ok?
>somehow able to detect "reddit" writing patterns
>but they've never used reddit themselves
>they swear on it
>no really
>they don't use it
>stop it they dont

>People who use Sup Forums and reddit think both are good and don't get involved in the silly squabbles.

nope, Sup Forums is infinitely better than the upboat faggots

It was better before you were here. Nothing you say will change that. Whatever you saw that made you want to start coming here is gone and it isn't coming back. You missed it.

>pretend

Kill yourself.

Mike Matei is a racist and a mysognist and we need to get him fired. James will listen to me, I'm a mod after all.

>redditor forgets that his redditfriends keep linking their shitty site here every single day of the week, and there's a chance that someone might end up there and have a look around

why haven't you gone back yet?

Old Sup Forums
>unfunny forced meme starts getting pushed and repeatedly post it
>ignore it
>it dies

new Sup Forums
>unfunny forced meme starts getting pushed and repeatedly post it
>ignore it
>redditors repost it and make know your meme/reddit posts about them so everyone can share to facebook and twitter, unfunny meme is here to stay

toddposting should have died 2 years ago
EEnEO is a joke that hasn't been funny since 2010
REEEE isn't funny
crying wojak isn't funny

>knowing what Reddit is
I just heard of it today.

Reddit is paid shills
Sup Forums is contrarians who despise everything that isn't 2b's ass-cheeks

take your poison.

If you remember this console, your childhood was AWESOME!

what is the point of karma btw?

at least MMOs and forums allow their points to be exchanged for virtual shit like decorations or whatever. what the fuck is the meaning in getting upvote points if you can't do anything with it?

toddposting is the only thing on this website that still makes me laugh.

here's your (You)

you really got me there i guess i am a redditor whoa not even i knew i was one

>implying we dont have paid shills too

second one, please

mix some pepsi with it so I can die peacefully

take that back!

sometimes i wonder how tumblr deals with this reddit thievery plague

>spend points on virtual decorations
>can't do anything with decorations
>what's the point?

same shit with reddit, the value of karma is having a high number so when someone looks at your profile they'll know that you're a quality poster and maybe some day buy you (the coveted) reddit gold

>people think that there was a point in time where the quality of posts on Sup Forums was higher or everybody agreed about a certain topic
i'll bet you start threads with "what does Sup Forums think about X?" and love gamergate you fucking faggots

ha ha!
is tumblr even a community? I thought it was just a blog host for you to make your own website, like bloggr or piczo or wordpress or something

How the fuck do you guys know what /r/Gaming is like?

>EEnEO is a joke that hasn't been funny since 2010

Why would we stop discussion when the servers are still up and the games getting updated?

I must be out of it, but...EEnEO?

because these retards posting use both sites but dont want to admit to it

thats so bizarre, i wonder if they themselves go to others profiles and are impressed by the karma they see. I'd wager they aren't. Why would they think other people for theirs

Demographic of Sup Forums = 18-25 year old males
Demographic of Reddit = 18-25 year old males

Also the demographic that seeks the most attention and validation from their peers.

Guess what! The same people that post in Reddit also post in Sup Forums! Who would've thought they'd end up with similar posts!

Ban everyone in this thread

It was a very fucking good game, but I preferred March of the Black Queen, which was on the PS1. Last I saw, it was available on Wii's Virtual Console. Dunno if you can still get it from whatever digital service Nintendo has now.

Do you really think this is healthy? Do you care?

>Thinking outside the box is key to any Bethesda game
No, killing things so that you can kill bigger things with the barebones combat system is the key to any Bethesda game.

it wasn't supposed to be, but it did due to the hordes of teenage girls (male) setting up shop

now it's basically twitter (reblog cancer) with no character limit and an SJW userbase

why do people care about having a high mmr in dota/starcraft or a high KDR in some shooter?

i know that those numbers are more indicative of having some skill at something but it's worthless all the same. and i don't think anyone gives a fuck how high your number is unless you are in the top 1%

ed edd n eddy online

>attach your ban to your MAC address
This isn't a thing.

>why do people care about having a high mmr in dota/starcraft or a high KDR in some shooter?

People seek validation and respect from their peers. You don't want to be a loser do you?

Sup Forums is reddit

decorations was just an example, you can exchange them for tools or custom fonts or a lot of other shit

also

>implying getting upvotes on reddit takes skill

just take a shit on your carpet and post it with a memey caption or write a "cool story bro" tier respose to a thread, you'll get 1000 upvotes ez

the site is a complete joke

>reddit creasing

ha, exposed. go back to rrrrrrreddit now before I call SWAT on you

WE

i get what you're saying, i care about a bunch of virtual shit

not karma, but i was trying to make a point about how things are only worth as much as someone values them

hey guys
SKYRIM ahah

CAT is the superior footweat franchise

>Our still on is in the shape of the triforce, so my wife named it Zelda!
>My wife's son Sonic sexually identifies as a hedgehog in class!
>I'm fat and my penis doesn't work, so I dressed up as Mario!
>Video game pick up lines guaranteed to work in polymogamous relationships!

AHAHAHAHAH you madman

WE

kek'd

>Enjoyed for the past decade
If only.

>Constanza died so reddit frog and wojak could live
I want to go back

I have a solution for the poster with arachnaphobia:
Grow Up

EDIT: WOW THANKS FOR THE GOLD

I agree. Godfather was awesome and is barely ever talked about it. As a fan of the movies, this game was decent

No one here is afraid of Reddit. Give me even one example of a post that shows fear and not annoyance.