Fate/Grand Order

Though it is a herculian task, we will not waver in our dedication to re-roll until we get the perfect gacha.

Also, fuck Siegfried. Fuck him in the ear.

Finally got a 5* roll to fall back on, only took all day.
Vlad, Atalante, Martha, Siegfried, and Heaven's Feel. I like Martha but none of this is really what I wanted

So can I save good rolls but keep rerolling?

Do I just generate one of those codes and I can keep the save file?

>rolled twice with male MC.
>got shit.
>third roll used the female MC.
>got Herc and Jeanne.
Meme magic strikes again.

How do you reroll in this game anyway?

After 10 rerolls I got a 5* please don't tell me this 5* is shit

Should I use all my general exp up stuff on my Emiya or hoard them until I get a 5* and blow it all on that?

Yesterday, I heard people saying you could 'pick' a 4* to begin with, or was I bamboozled?

How do you pick your 4* servant?

It's a promo that will go live in a few days according to aniplex.
Probably during that stream on Wednesday I think it was

We don't know yet.

Does anyone have an Altera account? Save me from this hell.

Yes., just make a note of the code and reload it if you realise that you're getting nothing better.

What's the size of the game overall? Not just the apk

Right now 600MB is enough for the partial install. The full one is like 2GB.

im sorry user

I'll be rerolling later tonight to try to improve my first roll, and will drop results that I don't want on the thread.

~150 rolls and no zhuge liang

Wish I hadn't wasted 15 minutes making a new email address to make an American itunes account to download this shit game. I want my 15 minutes back.

Noice

I've gotten a Herc, Saber, and 2 Tamamo cats roll and I just got a Altera, Herc, and Martha roll so I'm probably going to keep going and see if I get anything else cool.

Can I give these codes away if I don't want them? I'll probably post the ones I don't want here.

Fug. I have Chevalier d'Eon and wanted to pick Her, so I could save my quartz.

I'll take it if you dont want it

Yeah, they don't have any personal information whatsoever aside from the name you gave your MC, which you can freely change at any time anyway, so if you don't want to hold onto something just dump it out there for people who would like them

Yeah, just drop them and their passwords on the thread, along with their content.

Can you please send me the one with Altera? I beg of you.

What's the deal with the friend points summon? Should I be saving my friend points and remaining quartz?

no way fag, not unless I get another
She's the one I wanted most and I pulled her from my second last single roll

I JUST FUCKING WANT JEANNE IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK
FUCK

Fuck's sake lads.

it's artoria
she's a waifu
she's not shit
but she's not particularly great either

she was my first main servant on jp
after i had to go through the hell of multiple chapters with jing ke as my first pull (i was too stupid to know you could reroll)

if you like her and don't wanna reroll more you can go with that, she's just not exceptional at anything is all

Is this fine guys? Save me from reroll hell.

no point saving FP its always the same shit

So are they just going to add content gradually and have us be 2 years behind?
Atlanta and Serenity when?

Hmm how do I do daily quests? Can't click it...

7/10

Atlanta is already in the game, user.

that happens if you reroll to many times
it'll go away after like 15 minutes

I CANT ROLL JEANNE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wait, really? Sweet.

>ever wanting to play as anyone except glorious queen gudako
she is the reason this game is good

you can, its just not been given to us yet

like 500mb for me?

I just want you to know that I got her on my first try, and then I deleted it. Just kidding, I saved it since she is my waifu.

its a good roll, not the best but still good

VIVE

You got the worst 5*, and the 3rd best 4. The bare minimum for an acceptable roll is a 5* and one of the 3 good 4*s (Herc, redman, cat). You pretty much got the worst acceptable roll basically, because anything less might as well be nothing.

>Tamamo Cat
>Liz
>Saber
Damn nice collection of waifus there.

When do I do the 10 quartz summon, after the tutorial or after completing Fuyuki?

Fuck me is she annoying, thank god she's shit and not actually good.

don't need to save fp at all, spend it all without worry
it only ever gives you shit xp cards and 1 to 3 star servants

save your quartz though

if any of those are your waifus you could stop rerolling and use it
up to you

which do you mean? screenshot my niggy

How do yo uselect which spirit will get summoned by people?
I set up a full list but I'm not sure which one of them will actually show up for people looking for support.

Rolled Jannu with Tamamo Cat and Camilla. Trading it for an account with Altera.

when they allow you to go into your inbox to get launch quartz

>People getting Waver+Jeanne/bad civilization + Herc/Emiya rolls
I fucking hate luckshitters so much.

>rolled 3 fenchies on a tutorial roll
REVOLUTION WHEN

How easily can it it be emulated now? Dropped jap version when they only made possible to run it with long and difficult VM manipulations because didnt wanted to unroot my android devices, it this same way now or regular droid emuls work?

but she is reasonably good
she's defensive as fuck

there's a video of someone soloing one of the harder events with just her and like 3 level 1 servants with taunt that die in 1 hit

Is Herc 4* a good roll? I don't feel like going full autism for a 5* and I don't understand how this game works.

That's my train of thought too. I've had some shitty rolls so I'm scared to roll again. I think I'll keep it. I doubt I'll get a 5* anytime soon.

What's the 4/5* pool like in this game? From what I've seen, even rolling a 4* is difficult, unless you go for the guaranteed one with 35 shards. I'd imagine it'd be difficult as hell if you were looking for a particular unit.

I don't know shit about this game or series in general is this good?

I'M FREE

I just found out that apparently all this time the name "Artoria" has been a mistranslation and her name is, in fact, Altria, sourced from the japanese developers themselves and supposedly Fate Go Materials 3.

Fuck. Artoria sounds so much better.

So when should I be rolling? I don't really give a shit about a particular waifu or anything but I don't want to waste the 45 quarts I got.

After you do the battle with your 4* you can collect your quartz from the little present icon then go spend it

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU CUNT

the second they allow you to my dude

same, i had to stop playing jp cause they killed emulators completely, i wasn't dual booting and vm'ing and shit

i'm playing on emulator right now though easy enough, just memu almost as normal with a few extra steps

Oh wew

If you give a shit about Avenger from hollow ataraxia hoard fp to roll him when he's released, otherwise go nuts

Sure
How do I send accounts though

>still no fucking kong ming

Herc is the best 4*, he is even better than some 5*.
If you want a waifu reroll, but Herc can carry you alone through all the game.

Which Servant makes your heart go doki-doki the most?

Works fine on Memu

>literally been rerolling since servers came up and just got my first 5*
>fucking vlad
Kill me I just want my fucking saber

Oh hey, same as me. Good job.

I got the same ones as you. Is Camilla any good?

You're a cunt m8.

Not particularly. Martha and d'eon, I'd reroll myself.
But martha is very very cute, her sprite is sexy as fuck at max ascension

How do I pick my free 4*? I've done the tutorial roll.

Shielder by far.

She's too pure for this world.

Someone plesase give this, game a good translation

She is a good unit for France and also decent at killing female Riders. Not the best, but not the worst Assassin. Miles ahead of Stheno, that's for sure.

>Say that I don't want Waver because I don't want to be esports and if I do then i'll give him to my friend
>Get him on my very first roll

Oh well, now that I've actually given him a try, I can't help but keep him. This guy is too good.

I don't quite understand the effect of using certain type of attacks first. I get that the final card gets a boost to it's secondary effect like critical gain rate, but what does the first card determine?

Thanks pals, appreciate it.

>roll nothing but shit
>16 quart left
>might as well roll em
>on my final rolls I roll jeanne d arc

I think I will stick, can someone tell me why she's locked and I can't use her in my party?

>wanting Saber over the Radman
Poor taste

Is this a fucking joke

Not to mention so many names being translated poorly, like Altria isntead of Arturia.

How do i get my free 4* of choice?
If i get a 5* essence should i keep the account?

menu, the far right option, my room or whatever
then scroll down, 2nd from the bottom i think
just type in 1234 as the password, then it gives you a code

give the user that code and tell them 1234 is the password

voila

Green - Stargen
Blue - NP Gain
Red - Damage

So I have two accounts, one has Emiya, Heracles, Elizabeth, and an Imaginary Around. The other has a Waver and a Tamamo Cat. Which is better? I'm thinking the Waver account and wait for the free 4 star and pick Heracles. Any suggestions?

>If i get a 5* essence should i keep the account?
Only if there are no 5*s you want

What, you don't like Caesar?

Waver. How is this even a question

Can I have that Seibah account please?
It's not even for me it's for a waifufag friend

[email protected]

I have no idea what that means, but I saw this pussy destroying fat fuck and thought he seemed cool in a funny way. Ehh, I guess I'll reroll then.

Should stick with latter and get either Emiya or move Tamacat to NP2.

Should I be saving these exp gain cards?

What's the best emulator to run this game on?