>have to move
right and turn the camera to the left
>thumbs hit each other

Great stick placement, sony.

maybe you just have sausage fingers, burger boy

thicc

>mfw I realize this is why Xbone sticks are placed on top of each other

Holy shit, I just went "ooooooh"

This is literally worse than having your dick touch the toilet bowl when you're shitting

But that's my favorite part of taking a shit.

>being this fat

>U-UR FAT!!!

That's not an excuse, sonnyger.
Xbone stick placement is literally the way to go.

I have no issues playing vidya on PS4. I also think the PS3 controller is one of the worst controllers ever made.
Go eat shit and die Xcuck

who the fuck has big meaty claws like that?

>Using the middle of your thumb when you should be using just the tip

I'll bet you fags don't rest your right thumb on the Square button and the middle of it on the Cross button

>he doesn't double claw

Fucking plebes

What does it matter, if you're at home? Don't tell me you actually use the toilet seat in public restrooms

Not even an Xcuck, I'm a PCgamer master race.

>Sony controllers have symmetrical stick placement
>Wii U's pro controller had symmetrical stick placement
>Xbox controllers have asymmetrical stick placement
Figures that the american console is developed for the obese

i bought it for the d-pad, i use xbox360 one for joystick based games

Micro penis master race

For fat american thumbs?

>cross button

It's the "x" button. Not "the cross button." Just kill yourself, faggot.

Stop being fat

Fucking this
Fucking neanderthals

Nintendo gamepads have an "X" button, dualshocks have cross buttons.

You mean "ex", you casual

>cheeto dust on the fingernails

his fingers are fat yes, but even skinny fucks have long fingers that cause the same issue.

the ps4 is for manlets while peecee and xbone are for the superior race

this is legit a problem especially with those extended sticks
call me a nerd but if I have to play a shooter on a game pad those things help

In what situation would you ever have to move the character right while turning the camera left?

running into cover but keeping an eye on the enemy in a 3rd person shooter

Monster Hunter and Souls.

you are wrong fat boy

The DS4 is the biggest controller and made wider, so that doesn't happen. If your thumbs hit each other it's because you are intentionally making them to clash to prove a retarded point.

Then stop placing your thumbs so close together you mongoloid

?

bend your thumbs retard

Not him but what is even your question?
>Wii U's pro controller had symmetrical stick placement
Those sticks are symmetrical

LITERALLY doesn't happen. Stop being so fat and maybe you'd be okay

>"x"
it's fork

Thumbs being bent at a resting position is a good way to wreck your hands if you game a lot.

Dualshock is retarded

this is the only reason to shit sitting down, though

>Fat fat fat is his argument
>The sticks are a solid lightyear apart

>resting your thumbs on the wrong side of the stick

so this is what playing nothing but console games does to you

WiiU pro has the objective best symmetrical stick placement. Both sticks on the bottom would be retarded

We've been stuck without any major advancements in controllers for like 4 gens now and I fucking hate what it's doing to gaming. The standard controller is genuinely archaic at this point, if the game involves aiming they either just add a fucking lock on feature, slowmo, and on top of both of those so much fucking aim assist that you practically aren't playing the video game.

Dunno it works for me.

>inb4 nigger

Aside from including M+KB support, which will never happen at a broad level because consoles are supposed to be for playing on your couch in your living room, what else are they going to include? If it isn't broke, don't fix it. There are just simply going to be some game genres that work best with M+KB and some that work best with controller. You're not going to have some super-duper wonder controller that combines the best of both.

We've had innovations here and there, it's just nothing stuck. We've had haptic feedback, gyro, touch pad, IR sensors, touch screens, and pressure sensitive buttons. None of it stuck though.

>You're not going to have some super-duper wonder controller that combines the best of both.

absolutely based
gyro stuck, and it's a major feature in every controller except the xbox. unfortunately sony is too fucking retarded to use it in their own games

Are there any games where this actually outperforms either KB+M or a normal controller?

>have to move the camera while running
>run button is X
Why has nobody adressed this shit yet. I can't be the only one who puts thumb on X in that situation and reaches for the camera stick with the other finger across the controller. That's not right

>what else are they going to include? If it isn't broke, don't fix it.
>"I know nothing about this topic, allow me to speak with authority."
Gyro controls allow for twitch reaction because of the lack of a turn speed cap, it's also more accurate for small movements. That alone would improve shooting tenfold if it became the standard in more games outside of first party Nintendo.
Steam Controller and Xbone Elite both have buttons on the back of the controller (2-4)
Steam controller trackpads are the most versatile addition to a controller ever. The customization of what button is where is also amazing (especially given that it has extra buttons) and the way they designed the triggers (switching between shooting or racing mode, having a button on the button, soft pull and full pull are able to be different, etc) is incredible.
Just because you have no idea what you're talking about doesn't mean there's no room for improvement.
>There are just simply going to be some game genres that work best with M+KB and some that work best with controller.
Well first off, controller games barely work well on a controller, we need to deal with that. Secondly the fact that controllers will never catch up to KB+M is not a reason to stop innovating. And third KB+M isn't even perfect. Mouse is perfect. Keyboard has shit tier movement and could use a better solution for that
The Steam Controller can serve as a viable alternative for some PC titles ,but it would work even better if games started including native support for it's features, like mode shifting my controls when I'm driving in a GTA style game. You can't really make an RTS work for example but it might be a bit more possible if SC support was in the game and could have more specific control over the game instead of an overlay.

Nothing's stuck because autists who can't handle change like Jim Sterling began REEEEEEing at every potential advancement. Not because nothing has been better.

playing any shooter with a steam controller completely outclasses playing with a normal controller's tank controls. obviously it's not kb+m good but i don't want a kb+m when i'm playing on my sofa

>kb+m
arguably any game that "works better" with a controller like souls, DD, DMC, MGS revengence, etc
>controller
literally any game, honestly. touchpad and gyro is exceptionally better for movement of camera, aiming, and the trackball emulation is on fucking point. the left analog stick for movement is goat too

honestly the only thing it's not best for is shooters where kb+m is best

KB+M no it's an alternative. It's totally viable in a ton of cases but KB+M is the top.

Controller, yes, absolutely. In most cases. Only things it has trouble with are games that use the dpad for movement, fighting games, and twinstick shooters. You can make all of those games work but it becomes a lot more doable once you've had some time with the controller. Everything else was pretty much a straight up improvement, it's a godsend for Dark Souls (espcially archery), it's really nice in GTA style games, I've been playing BOTW on CEMU with it and I have more accurate aiming+don't lose gyro aiming, I turned the backpaddles into bindings for some of the button+button moves in Yooka Laylee, the list goes on, two extra buttons and real aiming does a lot to make controller games control better.

what is that?

Sony should release an American size dualshock. I feel sorry for them, they are so fat.

>Nintendo almost made the bumpers of the Switch into scroll-able mouse wheel/clickable fuckers
>Tfw they backed out
Imagine if we actually had a good solution to changing weapons or zooming in and out on controllers, fuck. Unless there was an issue with not being able to click down the bumpers with rolling it would have been awesome.

I'm not sure how to feel about the SC's joystick now that I've gotten the hang of the trackpad movement. In some game's it's just sitting there pretty fucking useless as a sort of bad dpad, but in others games I'd much prefer the trackpad for a radial or quick menu/mouse/etc and stick for movement.

SC2/Pro/Whatever really needs interchangeable parts. Or some other solution for the fact that sometimes you really do want that stick there and sometimes you want more button and/or a dpad

Maybe they should release a handbook on how to take a fucking photograph too

Too expensive. We can't even afford triggers, not even the fake pressure-sensitive button kind of triggers. We need to make these pieces of shit as cheap as fucking possible so we can turn a profit before the end of March.

>biting your nails

Fucking disgusting

that's the DS3 which is like half the size of DS4

>Switch Pro is literally a WiiU pro controller with a few features that are also in the Steam Controller (Gyro, HD Rumble) + an amiibo scanner
>Switch Pro is 70 while the WiiU Pro is 50 (Usually 40) and the Steam Controller is 55 (Regularly on sale for 35, can buy two for the price of one Switch pro)
>Half the battery life of the WiiU pro
>No analog triggers
>70 dollar Nintendo controller with a non Nintendo dpad that can very easily accidentally register the wrong input
If the amiibo scanner is costing 20 dollars in every controller Kimishima's a retard. If it doesn't, Kimishima is a greedy fuck.

might as well release an american sized xbone controller

I've literally never had this problem, and I've been playing on Sony systems since psx.

What was that?

no