S-should I....?

S-should I....?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/20170622_203409.jpg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get scholar of the first sin

It's $12 in the humble monthly and thats scholar and not the original

its in the humble monthly, just get it there

It's a good game and the most re-playable in the series. It has some flaws, as do the other Souls games.

Buy sotfs version, and don't listen Sup Forums, it's the best dark souls

You really should seeing how you have to take a photo of something on your screen.

No, get Dark Souls

Hell even Dark Souls III is better than that piece of shit

Scholar is trash tho.

Do it, DaS II is a nice game and people shit on it just to fit in

get scholar on bundle monthly for 12

just do it

it's the best souls dark souls game

People love hating on DS2, it really does have its flaws but they don't stop it being a really fucking good game. it's honestly a bit of a meme to hate on ds2 while ignoring the flaws that the other games have.

Stop making this bait thread every day

they're both trash

Yeah, you should kys yourself for taking a screenshot of your monitor.

If you're going to get DS2 go with SotFS.

>hey guys let's make a group screenshot!
>give me a moment, I want to take a screenshot if this tree
>user let's look at some old family screenshots

Get Scholar.

I guess I've been at the computer for far too long.

This.

humble monthly

It's ok™

Avoid scholar. Don't fall for the memesters in this thread.

>a pic of your screen
>12 dollars for only the fucking base game
how old are you?

Print screen, you fool.

>-70%

Make it lower. Maybe it'll be at least -75% at Halloween or Christmas sale. I have enough games to play until then.

(you)

why avoid scholar? Both have the same gameplay since vanilla DSII got the update

I've just beat DS2 and thought it was the worst in the series. That said, it'll scratch your itch for a souls like experience.

I enjoyed it. I did use guides heavily during playthrough of DaS1, so this was kind of first time exploring world by myself. Do note that DLCs have ramped up difficulty compared to base game.

Why is Scholar better if they're the same game?

all dlc included

better textures and shit

online isn't DEAD

they should remove this version from the store alltogether

Buy this one and NOT Scholar of the First Sin.
Shulva and Illiyum Loyce DLCs are good, do not touch the Iron King DLC though.

Annoying changes to enemy placement.

The original already had fucked up enemy placements though, how can it possibly be made worse?

Go for the SoFS version. Ignore the meme, DS2 is not as bad as people say.

Placing an endgame dragon enemy in the second area of the game, on a random bridge.
Not because he's balanced to fight you or because it changes the pace, but ONLY because there's a boss there called Dragonrider and therefore he should have a dragon nearby.

It's THAT level of retardation.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/20170622_203409.jpg/

that's in the base game too now dumbass. can you not read? dasII got the scholar of the first sin update. the only difference is graphics

Yes, it's the best one of the From's similar games but...

>taking a photo of PC screen

Fuck off, you shitty bait.

When? I don't remember it happening around SOTFS release.

I can already feel it
Taking a photo of your moitor is going to become a meme because it gets way more replies than a regular screenshot
Fuck you Sup Forums

Endgame enemy? You mean the dumbass lizard you can just rush down between its fire breaths? The one that's essentially unable to kill you once you're below it?

Get Sotf
Get 17 adapt
Power stance some meme weapon
the worst souls game but still better than 95% of the game today

oh I guess I was wrong, apparently new enemy placement was exclusive to the new platforms/dx11 release

May as well get the Scholar Edition from humble.
It doesn't actually fix anything about the game, contrary to what fans would want you to believe, but it comes with DLC.

To be fair he's technically not wrong and that enemy was previously only found late in the game. That said, I usually kill it right after the Dragonrider so I'm pretty sure it is in fact balanced for the beginning of the game.

Well Form decided that the enemy placements weren't retarded enough.

Yes, that dumbass lizard you could just rush down between its fire breaths. It being easy doesn't mean it had any reason to be there.