First step to getting better is to admit it's your own fault when you lose

First step to getting better is to admit it's your own fault when you lose

no, it's always the healer/support class' fault

What if it's actually not my fault? Do I blame myself for other people's faults? What if it's unavoidable due to some outlying reason?

While it's possible that someone else threw harder, it's unlikely you got through an entire game of anything without making a mistake or two.

why boner

cuck mentality, in team games, if you admit it's your fault every time you're going to blame yourself when it's someone else's fault. this sort of thinking is comparable to liberals saying "society made him do it!" when a black man shoots a white man 7 times in the head and takes his wallet.

So it's my fault regardless? What if I lose due to a glitch? Is it my fault that I didn't fix it myself?

No, I may make individual mistakes or I could have better aim and positioning, but I won't take the blame for my losses entirely.

I have very high winrates in all the games I play because I know what I'm doing and depending on the game sometimes you just know when it was 100% the team's fault that you lost, not your fault.

If you're playing a KOTH/Conquest game mode and your team mates simply won't get on the point to contest, how are you going to win? It doesn't matter even if you wipe the enemy team off the point, your team still won't come. They're probably playing sniper or too scared to go forward. How are those losses my fault?

If I'm playing support in a MOBA game and my carry just can't last hit and get farm, how is it my fault that I lost? I did almost everything right, I did enough things right that I should be rewarded with a win, but a team mate still threw it.

The only kind of games you should take full blame for losing in are Duel / Arena games where it comes down 100% to individual player skill and the better player will win.
Instead of focusing on win/loss you should focus on your own aim, positioning, movement, map awareness and coordination first.

>your own fault

In team-based games a good 98% of the time the fault doesn't lie with you.

It's easy to say "Oh I could've done this or that" but in team-based competitive play regardless of the game, it's completely possible to make zero personal mistakes and still lose.

>ITT: faggots with superiority complex

You don't really have the right attitude about this. It's not about finding a place to put the blame, it's about knowing what you can do better.

Similarly, if you make mistakes in a game you won, maybe you got carried, it's still good to identify those and work on them.

Obviously if your mouse/controller breaks mid game, and you lose because of it, you didn't do anything wrong.

I was about to say something along the lines of being reasonable, then I remembered I was on fucking Sup Forums

I will accept taking the blame for every loss if I get to claim every win was because of me.

I sure hope you weren't around to breathe all that dioxin and bisphenol from melting that plastic.

cuck

If you want to do that stop playing team games and focus on games that actually require skill.

Fighting games.

Can flattened thicc girls still fart?

This is giving me a melting fetish I never knew I had.

I already play Arena FPS games.
When I play team games I am very often either MVP or top 3, so I should be able to claim that we won because of me.

I will take the blame for individual mistakes I make and try to improve on them, but I will not take the blame for my team being shit/retarded.

It's pretty hard to blame myself when I know exactly what I'm doing and how to counter the next team but no one on my team even tried working with me

LORD GIVE ME STRENGTH

>love.randalin.jpg

widest heh

It's your fault for playing with retards

Pretty much this.
Another part is if your performance is stagnant or bad for too long, you might end up giving up or not enjoying the game if you are too hard on yourself. Need to remind yourself that you can't fix everything all at once, otherwise if you put so much effort on playing perfectly, you just feel resentment for seemingly getting nowhere even after trying so hard.

Can't possibly be my fault, I don't lose.

>male amazons

I know this experience from Touhou. I didn't make progress after practicing for a year on a single game. I couldn't even clear normal. It got to the point where booting up the game got me mad so I had to uninstall it before I did something worse.

The only constant in a team game is yourself, Even with an 80% win rate you have to look at what you could of done to win the game regardless of how well you played.

If you purely blame your team every time you lose you will not learn or evolve, because if a pro player was in your position they likely would have carried regardless.

Maybe sometimes it is impossible to win, but that doesnt matter because the only constant is you, Playing well doesnt mean you deserve victory, it means you're playing the game.

>they likely would have carried
Depends on if carrying is possible in that game.

Regardless of a win or loss you should always be asking yourself what you could've done better and just generally recognize your own mistakes when you play them. I do think of the whole attitude of always blaming yourself for every loss to be a bit masochistic. Sometimes you get people worse than you on your team or just plain uncooperative teammates. It ain't your fault they don't want to contribute. Also we're all gonna make mistakes regardless, you can't play perfectly every single game. Really, the most important thing you can do is just be mindful of how you play, seek to improve on areas you aren't good at but most of all, try to have fun and make the best of a bad situation.

But I never lose

Thats wrong.

First step to get better is to know what went wrong.
Than you have to analyse if you could avert it or what would be better.

someone post the webm

Wait, is this real?
Not some kind of saline injecting?
How can genetic cause that?
And why didnt she stop by being thicc? Now she will be a novelty, but i guess the maintance and care is really high and eats all profit?
And why would you want that?
Isnt that damaging your health later on?

So many question, just for a 23 second clip.

BUT I WAS PRESSING BUTTONS, NOTHING I COULD DO

my thoughts exactly

Nah, most of the time is the game being trash/lag getting in the way. First step to getting better is to realize what went wrong, and find the best way to beat it.

>Wait, is this real?
Yes
>Not some kind of saline injecting?
No
>How can genetic cause that?
Fat only getting stored in one place
>And why didnt she stop by being thicc? Now she will be a novelty, but i guess the maintance and care is really high and eats all profit?
She makes solid money because beta cucks
>And why would you want that?
You mean her or a man? Personally thicc women are my bread and butter
>Isnt that damaging your health later on?
Probably

I always assume it's my fault even when it's not, because I'm the only one I really have control over changing, can't change others.

>used to be good at FPS both on mouse and on controller
>broke primary hand in a horrible way
>never healed correctly, permanent arthritis
>can only just maintain a 1.00 kdr

I'm that guy dragging in the team down.

>maintain a 1.00 kdr
You're not dragging anyone down, just not carrying anyone either

>Wait, is this real?
>Yes
DAaaaamnn
>Fat only getting stored in one place
Not really, there are several fat deposits. But this uneven spreading is extreme.
>You mean her or a man? Personally thicc women are my bread and butter
I meant her, because of health.

tell that to my silver mates on faceit

why do i consntatly get matched with assholes 300 below my own elo? whats the point of having any elo in the first place?

It feels like I am because my gameplay is so inconsistent.

It also depends on the game, if it's too sniper heavy I might as well give up I'll never have that kind of reaction time again.

Yes it is dipshit. Your fault for choosing such shitty teammates.

I always give myself the fault for any mishaps in any game.

Which is why I usually stop after like 2 weeks because I accept that fact that I am trash and that I will only keep other people from having fun by being shit.

Sorry to hear that user

But a 1.0 k/d/r isn't going to throw a game, if you're the worst person on the team with a 1.0, everyone on the team is positive, so if it isnt TDM, team prolly isnt doing the right shit for objectives

Just play with friends or in casual

Everyone sucks dick until they learn how to not suck dick

Don't do anything team based competitively. EVER.

if you are losing matches in any online team based game just remember the following
The only constant if yourself

no
enemy team is hacking
I saw it in the killcam

kek

Naw man, if after 2 weeks I saw the Win-result screen like twice then I should stop.

See what said