Girl comes over to your house

>girl comes over to your house
>you invite her into the living room
>"uhhh.. those nintendos, they're you're little brothers right? Video games are for kids.."

What do?

Kill her
Rape her
Chop her up
Cook her
Eat her

Yeah i like videogames, i like movies too.

Want to watch some netflix?

>proceeds to fuck her senseless

women don't give a shit about your hobbies, if they came to your home to fuck you,they will fuck you.

Okay let's get this out of the way
>having a house
>girl
>living with your parents
>going into the living room at all
>"nintendos"
>"you're"
>stock photography

Look at her like a weirdo she is., respond with:
"..Are you living in the 90s?"

So hey... that cute blondie friend of yours, is she single?

>>girl comes over to your house

My mother?

Kick her the fuck out. Don't need that kind of judgment in my life, and there are plenty of good looking girls out there who like them some bing bing wahoo

>yes
>proceed to have sex
wow that was so hard

this literally happened to me 3 weeks ago. cucked out and had to pretend like i dont play games.

Stock photos are a trendy meme right now. Get with the times, grandpa.

I wouldn't invite someone like that over to begin with.

I look after my siblings a lot. I think family is important and I love taking care of them. I keep these things around so my kid brother has something to do if he gets bored.

no it didnt

Please, girls are more "gamers" now, because they think it gives the attention

I non-ironically stopped fucking a girl because she just wouldn't stop saying video games were a stupid waste of time. It got grating.

The irony was she spent more time on social media than I did gaming.

Yeah wanna see him?
*unzips dick*

“The doors that way”

What? Girls love playing mario kart.

Girls love Nintendo though.

*activates super thot repelling powers*
*breath in*
>THOTTIE, BEGONE FROM THINE PRESENCE

>I don't play video games. [Truth]

Wanna see my anime figure collection too?

I love 90s
better than this age anyway

nice one

No one is like this anymore. Call of Duty/Halo and the like have been pulling in more money than any other entertainment property since the mid-200's. It'd be like suggesting someone would think Marvel movies are for kids. It's not the world we live in anymore.

It's high time you leave

Sorry to dissapoint you op but I'm a friendless loser who has a snowflakes chance in hell of ever getting a girl into my room.
And yes I said my room since I obviously live in my mommies home.

I would ask her why she deceived my advanced screening of her dating profile

how do you unzip a dick

She might still be bitter about her ex that didn't give her enough attention because of video games. Or something like that. I'm not an expert on female logic.

Most of them are just into games you know... Or they have a brother or something.

you have to zip it up before hand first

You wouldnt know, newfag

>>girl comes over to your house
>>you invite her into the living room
Am I gay then?

>I'm not an expert on female logic.

No one is, because it doesn't exist.

You don't have to wear a fedora to grasp modernity, grandpa

Are you living in the 2013's?

I cropped it so it can be a more proper reaction image.

Can't really argue with that, but the statement is no less true from it

Every time a girl comes over my house we play video games, drink alcohol and sometimes watch anime.
People just need to learn to get with the right crowd.

? ok..

People on Sup Forums that don't play games anymore are the saddest beings in existence.

Usually 25+ depressed tools who can't enjoy anything in life anymore except "wasting time" online because it involves the least amount of mental commitment that any activity can have. Just end it, user.

where i live i have never had a single gf who thought games weren't for kids

Thanks, couldn't be assed to do that myself

like this
*unzips dick*

haha me too

The only girl that ever came to my place said it was cool that I owned the DMC3 special edition.

Move out of Stuckupcuntville

Yeah but do you ever fuck them?

how do i find a girl like this without asking her first

I really should, but maybe they're right

This, but unironically

No one in the mainstream is like this anymore, but there are still the one or two sheltered girls who don't know shit about pop culture. More than likely, they would be embarassed over not understanding that most people play games in some form now.

>not fucking her then marrying her

I remember when people on Sup Forums used to be Sup Forumsirgins of almost /r9k/ levels and not the fucking socialites we have these days that fuck 3 different girls a week.

Just reminds me of how pathetic my life is.

Makes me wish I could go back in time 10 years with the knowledge I have now and just change EVERYTHING.

Stomp the thot. That was the whole reason I lured her there in the first place.

>"you ever seen a kid with an 8 inch dick?"
>"w-w-what do you mean?"
>"ill show u what i mean"

*unzips dick*

>tfw grower and not a shower
>can't get aroused on command by looking at a fully aroused woman

why would I?
I like guys.

idk, I've known my friends for years.

fully clothed woman*

lol

>not having a 24/7 erection in case you have to whip it out in amy situation
Hope you never become a delivery man

>filename
>beautiful woman

she's average at best

they're not

Games are just another form of entertainment media. They are no more stupid than literally any blockbuster movie.

There's something weird with this scenario
If vidya is such an important part of your life that you spend most of your days on Sup Forums, why would you try to get a gf without knowing what she thinks of games first? I mean, if you're just about to fuck her like it's implied here, you'd think you would've had time to get to know her at least a bit beforehand, right?

i literally have the same thought everyday

don't bother

plenty of people are lying, and plenty of others are just fucking some disgusting landwhale.

Sure there are 5% of people who are somewhat functioning autists but still, they're a minority

Fuck off. These threads are shit and OP is probably a fat virgin with no friends.

this is why nobody likes dating americans

The ones who claim women do think like that are the ones who don't really talk to women and assume that their mothers are what today's women are.

Also, they're probably these kind of guys

>Those Nintendos
Is she a 40-year old woman who's traveled here from 1987?

Who talks like that in ~current year~?

>uh user, those nintendos, they're your little brother's, right?
>i thought we were going to grind broodwar 1v1s to get ready for ASL

american women are a mess. they think the kardashians are something to aspire to because "lol who cares theyre millionaires". they lack any culture, just the current new tv show or fashion trend thats out. anything older than 10 years is beyond their heads.

>sure
>now let's fuck

yeah i like radiohead too

*pour gasoline over the filthy whores and burn them to ash*

>implying America is the only country with vapid, unthinking masses
One who knows nothing can understand nothing

americas the wealthiest country in the world so its more prevalent here

while true, at least other cultures aspire to figure heads that are attractive or maintain some semblance of social grace in front of cameras for the sake of their impressionable viewers instead of >lol celeb life is so hard i should be allowed to be my own person too!

My living room didn't have video game consoles. They are all in my room along with my glowing gaymen pc