Will Sup Forums ever recover?

Will Sup Forums ever recover?

Get cancer and die.

Just die already!

Get cancer and die.

good for him, i like to listen to him calling out shitty console ports

Even if you don't like the guy how shitty of a person must you be to want him dead?

All the cancer got sucked into the Nintendo Switch

30 fps devs shaking in their boots rn

I don't agree with what he says but at least he makes proper, well reasoned arguments most of the time. So much better than the "lolsorandumb" crowd which most gaemen YouTubers are part of

It's literal autism, as in the inability to empathize with someone because you don't agree with their views on videogames.

Honestly I just find the whole thing funny since he told someone to get cancer before

Get cancer and die.

I hope this guy doesn't die. If he dies we're stuck with sjwtards for games media. Fuck that.

We'll recover just like him.

We were already dead.

XD

so glad he'll be able to raise his wife's sons

Is that by detailed wood floors?

Based pewds!

still?

Did he actually survive by being intensely elitist about PC gaming? I need to remember this for when I get cancer.

Yes I also like his 30 minute talks about games that he doesn't even bother finishing with completely unrelated footage running over it. How insightful, how much work this man puts in.

Yeah like that proper, reasonable argument he made when he called his girlfriend a fucking retard for not voting hillary in the election.

The guy is a hypocritical faggot and deserves no attention.

Get an incurable genetic mutation and perish.

>Yeah like that proper, reasonable argument he made when he called his girlfriend a fucking retard for not voting hillary in the election.
Sounds reasonable to me.

He was the one who wished cancer upon other people

Get cancer and die.

Get over your loss shillary faggot

Attain uncontrollable cell growth and cease to function

he has the money to pay for the best doctors and treatment so he always stood more of a chance than most

glad things are going well for him

The industry need more journalists who aren't American.
Whenever there is some flood of reports in American outlets that's all fucked up due to rampant America-isms, he typically calls them out on it. And that's good.

And don't pretend like it doesn't happen.

This unhealthy fat shit actually beat the odds and came back from the big C, and a pretty bad kind it seems. You have to doff your cap to that.

He's a video game critic. Why do you give a fuck about his political views?

I hate bad endings.

Because he posts them where he posts his video game critic? And I don't give a fuck about his political views, I give a fuck about the fact that he's so insanely butthurt over it he uses his channel as a public forum to not only complain about it, but also call his own gf a fucking retard to his fanbase because she wouldn't vote the way he wanted her to.

He has zero integrity and is a little bitch.

because trumpcbros need to make everything about politics

No

I hope everyone in this thread gets cancer and dies. Including myself.

One person, one time.

But I'm sure you're a paragon of virtue and have NEVER wished harm on another person. NEVER.

because drumpf was such a good option as we can see

She voted for Johnson, actually.

Mind over matter; he truly believes that he's within the 4% survival chance and 60fps is not a myth. Its like some sort of wacky placebos effect.

Stop projecting. Not everyone is a shitty person like you.

I swear to god I will report you for fucking hacking until your account is wiped from existence

Doubtful.

As much as we need a third party, Johnson is an idiot. He's legitimately just dumb.

Well, obviously. I was just pointing out she didn't vote for Trump.

Get cancer and die.

good for him. Cancer can suck it

Point proven.

H-HE SAID MEAN THINGS ABOUT MY CONSOLES I HOPE HE DIES

You promised me Sup Forums.

You promised he would die.

Everyone dies eventually.

Don't worry my apprentice, the boy will die.

Man, I hate this guy, but this is really incredible. Hang in there pal, but also please stop making content.

He will die 1 day after you.

He barely makes any content now.

He does barely any relevant reviews in 2017
>heres an indie game no one cares about, sorry I dont have time for reviewing witcher 3 :3
He's effectively dead anyways.

Probably 80% of all people with cancer have previously told other people to get cancer.

Good, we're almost at a total success for everyone then.

>wanting a review of the Witcher 3
Literally why. You know it's shit.

Good, I legit enjoy his content. My favorite person in the industry next to Jeff Gerstmann

> Let me talk about my definition of roguelite verus roguelike for 50 minutes

His cancer turned into sheer autism

Most people haven't told anyone to get cancer because they aren't retarded 12 year olds in youtube comment sections, you fucking mongoloid.

I've grown to find his content more and more useless. Now I just watch Super Bunnyhop and Matthewmatosis. He's just too shallow for me, with the occasional exception (ex. ).

BAIN?

Of course they have. They've been retarded twelve year olds you fucking mongoose.

Shitty performing games literally gave him cancer. I hope you console children can live with yourselves

Everyone here must have said "Get cancer and die" to someone atleast once. Who gives a shit?

Though one thing that bugs me about TB is his willingness to stay online. Why? Just delete your fucking twitter at the very least. Twitter is more toxic than Sup Forums.

He's a shill that would do the same to you. Get cancer and die.

That's just life, user.

Good endings are only in video games.

Ah. I've seen enough of his videos to have a decent opinion of him as a critic, but I don't care enough about "his channel" so I don't go digging for more. He doesn't really matter to me as a person, so outside of his comments on a few games I'm not invested. I don't think his political views, how he treats his girl, or how many diseases he has reflects on his professional integrity any more than his favorite color does.

He wish cancer on another so excuse me if I don't cry over his karma.

Size doesn't matter for cancer

That's like saying 3 michelin star sushi is worse than a fast food 'za because you only get a small amount

His PR guy restricts his access to Twitter so he doesn't melt down every other day.

I don't think people want him dead they're just being try hard edgy

Telling others to get cancer is not considered insult in this part of the world
But yelling someone else's parents name is more insulting, somehow

what

>Someone made a food analogy about cancer

>all people who mocked TB for his karma in turn get terminal cancer
>jokesonyou.jpeg

Seriously though, who brags about karma and how they know what it means then does karmically unsound things like mock someone's demise?

We're all going to die, you hippie faggot.

Karma is not real. It was a fun coincidence

you feel strongly about this don't you

Some people are so horrible they don't deserve to keep on living, you'll learn that eventually.

I'm glad he is alive and well, he has done more for the vidya industry than any other big e-celeb

>Tumors in liver 'insignificant'

Doesn't matter, when it reaches the liver there is no surviving. There are billions of cancer cells in your blood stream, being oxygenated and kept alive, just waiting to attach somewhere, maybe years later, to start some new tumors

Yeah. Seriously. Back the we used to throw each others' parent names and get mad

Looking back it really was weird as shit

What part of Asia, user?

a coincidence that spans a few years...

When and where is this?

And explain yourself.

I hope he still has the funds for his healthcare in the future. His medications and shiet won't stop until his body finally succumbs.

Can't believe this fucker supports Bethesda's paid mods bullshit.

Jesus this dude is seriously on Sup Forums's v board defending a literally who youtuber's girlfriend.
You sir are the whitest of knights

>Modders shouldn't be able to sell mods if they want

It's consistent with his "if you can do something, get paid to do it" stance.

good i want to hear him call dodger an unprofessional bint again insulting cute girls turns me on

The only good thing to take from this is that Robbie Rotten has hope.

>Constantly play at 60 FPS
>Get cancer

Oh sure I've wished harm on other people, but you don't say that someone should get cancer.
That's something not even your worst enemy should have to experience.

>man this guys sucks for saying someone should get cancer and die, I hope he dies of cancer

Jesus somebody took time out of living and breathing to draw this