Tell me the last game beat you cock huffing goblins

Tell me the last game beat you cock huffing goblins

Other urls found in this thread:

sfmlab.com/item/1457/
emulator.online/snes/super-puyo-puyo-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FreeDoom

I didn't even beat Dark Souls.

I love being reminded how shit anime has become.

What would a Maidragon game be like?

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, last night. Was pretty good, probably the best FPS expansion I have played in a long time.

My Dick

Fighting Game
Kanna would be the strongest loli

is there any gore or ryona of this character?

I'm really not sure, most of what I play these days are MMORPGs or MOBAs and i tend to move on from single player games before i finish them
it'd be either Fallout or a replay of Ocarina of Time

>moe

Hollow Knight.

Now post cute Kanna.

NieR: Automata

Life is strange
implying it was ever good

What do you have against moe?

Hotline Miami 2 tonight. I beat the first game last night!

Cartoons are for kids and mankids. Cool people don't watch that shit.

Garry's mod

Nier automata ending a

Overwatch

What did you think about hotline miami? I just beat it yesterday

I don't really give a fuck about whether i beat a game or not except if it's especially worth doing, i THINK the last one i beat was NiER:automata but there have probably been more

Episode Prompto.
It was pretty fucking good.

Nier Automata.
Pretty good.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some cocks to huff.

Well then I choose to not be cool.

Yakuza 2

Damn that dragon loli is THICC

Brilliant game. Preferred the first one for its variety of masks and (imo) tighter gameplay (smaller maps, etc.), but loved the second one for the story

Metro 2033 on ranger mode

Spectre Knight's campaign in Shovel Knight, I believe.

Also played Resident Evil (1, Chris) and Rayman with a couple of friends in a pass-the-controller fashion after every boss/death.

Dark Souls 2. Still not as good as the other ones.

neverwinter nights 1 and expansions
the original campaign was worse than i remembered
the first expansion was worse than i remembered
the second expansion was bretty good, like i remembered it to be

Metal Gear Rising a couple minutes ago, still feel the hype. Senator Armstrong was completely correct and did absolutely nothing wrong.

Alpha Protocol just yesterday
It wasn't a great shooter, stealth game or an rpg
Neither the story or writing were particularly great
It didn't even look good both graphics and art direction wise
Somehow I think I still liked it, might have something to do with getting to fug 4 girls and leave with my top waifu in the end

ace combat zero

Sonic 1. Felt really nice to run through that game again in an afternoon.

I hear thunder, pitter-patter...

The world needs more thicc loli

Just beat Terranigma earlier today

sfmlab.com/item/1457/
Can you do something with her?

Hell yea bro tell him! Real niggas don't watch that kiddie shit ya fell me!

I just beat Injustice 2's single player, finished DooM 2016 yesterday and I'm working on Nioh and Persona 5 right now.

Saints Row 3

Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons.
I didn't bawl my eyes out like everyone said I would. Without spoiling too much, I just got really depressed and spent a lot of time moping around the big tree toward the end.

Overall I think it was a pretty nice little adventure and worth the money. Maybe not a masterpiece of vidya art, but it had some really nice visuals and presented just enough of the world to make you want to know more about it.

I bet ya'll cowards don't even smoke crack

you'll*

You're retarded

How dare you speak to me

post some then faggot. bring joy into the world.

ravioli ravioli don't shoot the dragon loli

>ironic weeb anime

>BUT FIRST
IT'S "BUT TO ANSWER THAT", STOP GETTING THE LIVE WRONG.

Persona 3 Fes

Just because ironic weebs and normalshits like it doesn't mean we must not. Maidragon was my AOTS and I've seen over 2k shows.

Pikmin 2

Honestly it's pretty good. I enjoyed it. Might do another run before the sequel comes out, which looks even better.

i'm not interested in watching anime anymore, help me

>we
>liking repeat jokes in the same scenarios
Speak for yourself, faggot.

Is there something wrong with being a cock-huffing Goblin Op?

Why would you need help? Anime is bad

>Says the retard who probably liked Konosuba.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep critical mode

Reading this sentence made me think I was high

BITCH NIGGA

Ya'll're retarded*

People will never get it right. "Arrow to the knee" is a prime example.

>I've seen over 2k shows
just means you have shit taste since i doubt even 9/10 of those were worth watching.

I wish I had a cock-huffing goblin.

Please turn this shit thread into a goblin thread

SOMEONE DUMP THE FIVE PIECES OF EXODIA ALREADY

>Tetris
Get on my level, plebs.

Planescape Torment, BG1 and BG2. It's been a glorious month.

Planescape was a pure work of art and I'll probably never enjoy playing a game as much as I did that one.

Some mobage a game on Roblox.
Working on Calamity+Tremor mods on Terraria.

Puyo Puyo Tetris

MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS

My nigga. I'm on my 3rd playthrough of BG2: EE.

There's so much stuff to do, even after to playthroughs I missed a bunch of stuff. Like the fucking sahuagin base qand cromwell who makes all the cool unique gear.

Sadly, I don't have very much ever since my HDD died.

i'm stuck on that doggo in scene one, should i just quit at this point because i will never be good at tetris or puyo puyo

first time or replay?
if first time, tell me your thoughts

Well have you ever played either game franchise before? Obviously it'll be difficult if you haven't.

i just beat ZOE HD since it was 5 bucks and they cockteased me with that Anubis cunt at the end. i was legit surprised when the game ended and that was it, no fucking up Anubis or anything.

>because i will never be good at tetris or puyo puyo

Not with that attitude. Look up video guides, and practice. Just play it more and you'll get a feeling for it eventually.

Puzzle Agent, it's a nice game.

Yakuza 2
Sit on my face

this is pretty much the first time i've played tetris. i don't even know what puyo puyo is desu, i just got it on a whim

I never played the old Infinity Engine games while growing up, so I can without a shred of nostalgia say that they're pretty fuckin' good games and I've had a ton of fun with them.

The story in BG1 can be a little slow, and ToB was a bit disappointing, but Shadows of Amn was absolutely terrific and I'll probably replay it in the future.

I haven't enjoyed a series this much since I played Morrowind to be honest.

meant to reply to

Tales of Xillia 2. It would have been a way better game if it were not Tales of Xillia 2, and I don't mean that in terms of the reused assets because that didn't bother me.

I recently beat Quake, trying out Quake 2 right now. Is there any correlation on the two games whatsoever? It seems that they completely abandoned the lovecraftian/medieval theme for full sci-fi.

how did it end? i got to the very last dungeon before i just stopped playing.

Well yeah they're kind of hard to learn so don't feel bad about having trouble on them.

I have been playing Puyo-related games for over a decade, and Tetris stuff for even longer, and I still had to re-do a lot of the levels before getting 3 stars on all of them.

Here is a good link to practice Puyo Puyo emulator.online/snes/super-puyo-puyo-2/

Animal Crossing with character action-esque boss fights for every new tomodachi

Also a baseball minigame

>implying anime was ever good

>Sit on my face
Who? Kanna?

T H I C C kanna thighs

Bad ending: In case you didn't see this, Ludger murders the entire party to keep Julius from having to die. You actually fight them all as a boss battle
Normal ending: Ludger begs Chronos to save Elle from turning into a catalyst but she tells him not to and wishes for the fractured dimensions to all disappear. She disappears. Ludger becomes the president of Spirius and is shown meeting a woman with Elle's last name.
True ending: Ludger asks Chronos to make the fractured dimensions disappear, but uses the chromatus to force himself into becoming a catalyst before Elle can. Ludger disappears and Elle is back to normal. The end cutscene is a flash forward of a teenage Elle talking about what the cast is doing these days. She walks off humming the Kresnik family song.

Also, Bisley is the final boss.

Dragon Maid is an objectively horrible show.