What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

They mean that their hacker prevention subscription fee is well worth the cost.

Sounds like a retard normalfag whose 1st console is a ps4

"PC master race"

Console
>put disc in
>play game

PC
>buy multiple parts that cost $1000 for a decent build
>have to manually put together all the components
>keyboard is uncomfortable and confusing since 95% of the buttons have no input on the game
>you have to replace all your parts every 1.5 years as the graphics cards become worse over time and run worse
>have to install a video game license rental service like Steam
>have to play $60 for recently released games but have no benefits as physical copy
>there are constant updates for games slowing down the chance of playing the game
>games constantly crash and run into compatibility problems
>Nvidia gimps their cards with Gameworks to make you buy their newer hardware
>try to play some indie games but most are uninspired rip offs of older SNES games I played
>try a early access to literally alpha test a game with barely any content and runs poorly
>can't let my friends borrow my games without jumping though huge obsoletes and even then we can't play each others games if the other is playing a different game at the time
>try to play older games from my childhood on N64 and PS2 emulators
>try to plug in my controller to use for more comfortablility but it requires multiple drivers and constantly rebind the controls every time I switch games
>download emulator for them but they take a while to get the right settings and even then the games run poorly and are missing textures and other graphical glitches
>try to play older PC I heard from others but the run into compatibility problems and constantly crashes when tried to play
>try to play a fun looking multiplayer game but the game is filled with hackers and childern and young teens constantly spouting memes
>try to play split screen with my friends but hardly any games supports split screen and is a hassle to set up
>start playing less and less and go on Sup Forums and shitpost more about games even ones I never even played

I'd like to enjoy your pasta, but I'm on a low-carb diet.

he hasnt experienced his first psn hack yet?

what I find funny is all these normies using "master race" which is a racist meme

Those fuckers rented a hotel room in new york with my credit card info. I learned my lesson

>PC Player
>On a diet

ok man, make sure you dont knock over your cum coverered anime dolls while you pick up your filthy ass VR helmet so you can jerk off to skyrim mods

Also how fucked up is it that with VR on you cant see your mom stumbling into your room to bring in your clean clothes. or is it just better to not see the disappointment on her face

He's finally calling these pretentious NEET fags out on their shit.

>Libral fag that cried when trump won who plays CoD on consoles for a living having any opinion on PCs

Stop nigga, you are trying too hard at this point.

This is a really good thread

He's right though. Cheating is FAR more prevalent on PC.

It's funny because CoD games (especially 4 holy fucking shit) is full of modded servers and cheaters on consoles

these look like sisters

posted 3/2/15 e celeb fuck off

well said, user.

also, dont forget, PC has no exclusives.

>Console
>>put disc in
>>play game

Yeah, the 2000s where a comfy time

>8MBps dowload speed
>12GB update
>okay shouldn't take too long
>5 HOURS
>mfw forced download speed cap