>made by todd howard
>requires mods to actually be good

vtmb
>broken game that requires a mod to be playable
>waifu bait threads on Sup Forums
>awful combat
>just plain terrible

(you)

Sup Forums has a soft spot for terrible combat, terrible stories, walls of text, clunky controls, ugly as fuck and generally unpleasant games.
Add Mountain Blade and Witcher 1 to the list as well.

Phoneposter detected

>Opinion contrary to the board hivemind means it's been posted from a phone.
Whatever makes you sleep at night.

this is what happens when every spark of thought your mind has is derived from memes.

Vtmb is actually good though.

Morrowind has aged like stinky cheese and is barely worth a playthrough these days

>Autocorrected mount and blade as mountain blade
Dumb phoneposter

Fuck off kid, GenZ faggots like you are cancer

Sup Forums called it that name since 2011 you fucking newfag.

I can't play any Bethesda game because they all feel clunky to play.

Also, open world sets me off as well.

>Mountain Blade
but that game is good

VTMB has the best atmosphere of any game I've ever played, great lore, memorable areas, and great art design but gameplay and writing wise it's shit

flawed games are usuallt the best. They get some thigns completely right and other parts suffer for it, but those high points make the lows worth it to a lot of people. Its why games like TLoU are hated here, because its standard, boring, and expected. It doesnt do anything interesting.

To quote ex-gametrailer staffer Ryan Stevens, 6/10s are usually the best games

outside of kick abusing (which gets boring pretty fast) the combat is skyrim tier. story and characters were forgettable.

>It's a "contrarian who never completed VtMB or Morrowind challenges the opinion of the majority thinking he's being revolutionary, when in reality he's just angry people like those games while he couldn't finish them" episode.

>requires mods to actually be good

god that's what I hate about elderscrolls games. Todd Fag knows this, which is why he's introducing """"paid mods""""

>Mount and Blade

Nobody's done medieval combat better.

I know op is baiting for yous, but this made me think that it's pretty sad that these kind of opinions are actually the majority today in videogames. People praise open-world-checklist-benchmark HZD with zero gameplay and personality, but shit all over Prey - a breath of fresh air and a warm hello from late 90s-early 00s. People praise braindead feature-less mountain-hopping simulator Skyrim as the best rpg of the modern age and none of them even heard about Underrail or Age of Decadence.
Meh

I like them

Summer kids will never know

Lmao do you even know how autocorrect works?

Bloodborne sucks

Opinions this wrong should be bannable.

DOOM 4

The people who shit on HDZ and Skyrim are the same ones who shit all over Prey, your "hardcore" 90s-early 00s buddies.

but that doesn't make sense

When is summer over?

>Mountain Blade

Ban phoneposters.

>makes you sleep

Fucking retarded phoneposter.

ITT:
shithead 1998 -ers complain that games dont have a nav point or a sprint button

t. 1997

>shitty graphics

Morrowind is excellent but VTMB is overrated as fuck unless you really like the 2000s vampire goth pop culture (why)

vtmb is for atmosphere fags, waifu fags, and no one else
if you don't like morrowind you're guaranteed underage

>Age of Decadence
it's really good looking, i'll try it at the next steam sales

>you're guaranteed underage
not anymore, game is old

>being this new

holy fucking shit you exposed yourself mi

you are new

if that's all it was I would just dislike tlou, not hate it
I hate it because they falsely advertised it as a game with good AI and didn't deliver at all. Duke Nukem 3D has more sophisticated AI than tlou.

This thread has the shittiest taste.
Contrarians being contrarian on a site full of contrarians.

I really don't understand this one

The entirety of the Dark Souls franchise.
So goddamn overrated.
Just because a game is harder than most doesn't mean it's good.

This.
People can't form their own fucking opinions anymore.

every game has flaws, it doesn't make them awful. and it's okay that you don't like something that other people like, nobody is wrong for liking or not liking something subjective.

the difficulty isn't the appeal
that's a normie meme

I'm not a fan of Dark Souls, it's boring for me, but objectively it's a good game. What other games do monster/boss combat better? The boss battles are fairly unique and fairly diverse. The only game I can think of that had similar boss battles was Monster Hunter.

This, The game is just as punishing as older games and had its popularity skyrocket after word of mouth about that, but they just used the incorrect term for it.

>M&B

nostalgia fags everyone

shit taste fags everyone

The quests and worlds were unique, they just don't hold up in today's world of gaming.

I love the die roll combat from morrowind it makes it feel more like an rpg.
I can't be the only person on Sup Forums who thinks this can i?

I think like that too but I thought it before you so you're an unoriginal loser lol