Tfw hating japanese games because of the weebs and not because of anything related to the game

>tfw hating japanese games because of the weebs and not because of anything related to the game

Oftentimes the worst thing about any game is the community.

Die.

>in a thread about a game I like
>someone mentions dark souls
>tfw immediately closing the tab

Stop making excuses, you insufferable cunt.

I bet you like undertale

most communities for japanese games are ok. some of them that get ported to pc are absolutely rabid though. i guess that's what happens when you open the floodgates for millions of 3rd worlders to play a game for free

never played it

Dark souls.

dark souls.

Now that we got all that boring shit out of the way - what are you guys thoughts on Dark Souls?

DS1> DS3 > DS2
Also: DeS > BB

This is indisputable.

I'd love to love jrpgs but most of the time the turn based combat and simple plots just put me off

i dont see why this would even matter unless it's a multiplayer game

If you read magna your a weeabo, only fags read that

DS1 > DeS this is the opinion of the enlightened.

BB > DS1 > DeS > DS3 > DS2

>mfw can't bring myself to play Nier Automata anymore, because of the faggot weebs

You sound like the faggot, how can a group of people hinder your enjoyment of a game? Literally just close your computer screen.

I hate nip games because they are often turn based and dont have anything else to compensate for the fact that turnbased combat is boring. Fallout lets you roleplay, Pokemon is about the combat wich makes it boring as a bag of hammers.

>sonyfaggots
Not even once. Sony literally had to pay for an exclusive turd so they could finally say they have games.

sorry you're missing out on the best game in the series user

>11 boards

not all turn based combat is the same though. most non-japshit turn based games have nice combat. fallout's combat is just really old and simple

If i go to the special Olympics because i enjoy the food vendors that doesn't mean everyone around me still isn't retarded.

No, it just means you're retarded. Literally go anywhere else to get food, you mong.

The dislike of someone who posts Wojak is an endorsement.