Fortnite begging continues

stop deleting and let anons find friends to play with..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NahGKWu0R7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry user nobody is playing.

Possible hero user who said check email.. sorry to say its still empty so either your lying or there is some delay.. psn ffeelou or you can add on discord aswell to be 100% sure Feelo#0112

maybe so but im sure there is anons with extra copies and no friends..

ill just post more pictures while waiting

>i'm genuinely hyped for this game
>I come to Sup Forums to find a thread after being the only one to make one last night (it got 200 replies though)
>this is the only thread

jesus

>Playing/shilling freemium games
Reddit is more your speed user, why the fuck would you post about this garbage here?

either people are playing it or just forgot the whole game.. but im still curious to try this on ps4

reddit is full of selfish weebs who just want to sell extra copies for 40 euros

I know that feel. I just downloaded Gigantic after seeing a thread yesterday morning, and I haven't seen another thread since.

Is Fortnight on PC yet?

Why is this not on Steam?

Good question.
As it is, you have to use their stupid "Epic Games launcher", which I have never heard of until yesterday.

Most people don't want to bother with this game because it's specifically designed to nickle and dime players with content that is overly tedious unless you buy loot lamas, and will further entire you to buy loot lamas by randomly giving b2p players temporary power boosts.

Think about it this way, would you go to an arcade and play those games specifically designed to leech quarters if you also had to pay a 40$ entry fee? There is a reason arcades died even without such fees and these attempts to abuse bait and switch mechanics in your game is fucking abominable.

still no hero anons?

12 minutes

>you have to use their stupid "Epic Games launcher"

Dropped before even trying then, fuck launchers.

last thread got deleted in like 15 mins..

Am I the only one to notice the head is basically peeled back?

That's pretty unsettling.

Even if there were, they'd have to download the patch, load up the game and play through the tutorial before they even get their friend codes. Since the game wasn't even supposed to be live yet, it's reasonable that most folks who have free codes to give haven't gotten them yet.

The same reason EA pulled a bunch of their games off Steam years ago:
because the publisher wanted more money. Epic gets more profit if they cut out the middle-man. It's better for them, but worse for consumers.

That's how most of the basic husks in this game are. It just doesn't stand out most of the time because they're usually charging forward towards the player.

So did the storm just make them pull their heads back?

Who in their right mind would PAY for early access of a FREEMIUM game? What the fuck is wrong with people?

Meaby I can give this game a try if you give me a key to play with...

>[email protected]

ty

game looks genuinely interesting, but heres the problem

>tower defense is fucking boring
>tumblr art style is fucking garbage
>muh diversity everywhere in the game (boxart has 0 white males, go figure)
>just another game that was designed in the hopes that you play it constantly with no real end

yeah nah, like I said, it looks interesting, and in a world with infinite free time I'd definitely try it out, but as it stands, this ain't worth my money and CERTAINLY aint worth my time which is far more valuable.

fuck off with these SJW agenda pushing games

It goes free in 2018

>SJW agenda pushing games

I knew I shouldn't have come here to seek discussion for this.

Seems way too expensive for a eventual free to play game.

Not sure what the goal is there.

No, it's a freemium game that releases in 2018 that you can buy early access to right now for 40 shekels.

I think you need to go outside.

How poor are you. Get a job.

When you work at gamestop and you see the trailer playing constantly, you start to notice shit like this

>overview trailer is narrated by a little girl
>again, no white males present
>"main" characters are black ninja (don't even know who started this trope), asian scrapper, white female soldier and white thicc constructor with pink hair
>entire cast SCREAMS "we want the tumblrite crowd"

sorry if I don't want to play a game marketed towards betacucks and preteen girls

>The value of something is determined by the fact that you can afford it
And this is why you will always be a retarded poorfag, user.

I'd also add that I'm interested in the concept but turned off for the reasons you said and also isn't this supposed to be free to play next year? Why would I pay to be a part of the testing when I could wait for a free and updated game next year

In all likelyhood this is going to be another Evolve situation, where huge disparity between the influence each teammember has on the game and the ridiculous grind for shit is just going to make people lose interest, leading to long queues and empty lobbies. There's just a severe lack of game modes and variation between maps/objecties and how you obtain/succeed at what you need.

>azn dont have a female class
kek, how can gook recover

youtube.com/watch?v=NahGKWu0R7Y

really not sure what you are implying, thats not what I was talking about

this is

this is how the game is being marketed, your post is irrelevant

Why do people play any video game at release, when they could get it cheaper in a couple of years?

Because hype, because they want to play it now, because they want to enjoy a multiplayer game's 'hayday' before its population wanes, stuff like that. It's never the best fiscal decision, but we generally don't play games for fiscal reasons.

>game hangs at naming of base
>have to force quit
>launch button no longer does anything

reeeeeee

>They want to enjoy a multiplayer game's hayday before its population wanes
>So lets split the population in two parts! :^)
Do you not see the problem there?

There's also the fact that you're encouraging scummy business practices which actually have and will ruin games, resulting in shit like this that is designed to simply leech as much money as possible out of the audience before people catch on to the fact that the game itself is a shallow husk.

Knowing this, why the fuck would you willingly partake?

>not a single colored women
wew lad, this is 100% absolutely tumblrite shit

I haven't seen too much detail about the mechanics and stuff you discussed so I wouldn't know about all that. It's just the whole concept of building a base to defend is what draws me in. I'd much rather them release it as a fully developed game next year for 60 without any p2w than what they're doing to it now.

Oh the one thing I do know about it- how you unlock "character cards" to get new ones. That's dumb, just let us create our own

G E N E R I C

I love base building and the idea/concept behind the game is incredibly appealing to me, but looking at the actual mechanics and outright lack of straightforward information about the game, the grind and the freemium mechanics (v-bucks) where immediate red flags.

The fact that there's only like 4 map types and game modes just kills it, there's only so many times you can play the same shit in a slightly different manner before it gets old, and there's ultimately WC3 maps with more content than this shit.

With how much Sup Forums is foaming at the mouth over it, i'm sure it will be decent.

Ah yes because the last games Sup Forums was foaming at the mouth over all turned out great :^) Evolve and Battleborn where massive successes indeed!
>Being this desperate that you go completely delusional

>People paid $150 for a launch button which does nothing

>Do you not see the problem there?
No, I don't, because that 'problem' has nothing to do with the question that was being responded to (why are people willing to buy to get in early).

What you are talking about is the effect exhibited on the playing population of not going free-to-play immediately, and the rationale behind supporting a game that uses a free-to-play business model.

If the game really is a shallow husk, then the poor reviews buy the suckers paying to play will deter most folks when it goes free-to-play. Epic will get the money of those suckers, but that'll be the same as people who bought a regular game at launch and didn't like it. The player population would then drop accordingly as people stopped playing the game they got overhyped about. Same effect.

The only downside regarding player population is if the game really is fun, because people holding back won't join in until later. Which is just like players holding back because they're wanting for a game to go on sale. It's just the difference between paying nothing and paying less, which registers different for a lot of folks.

Kek, the game has a delay for everything.
Can't even open their overbearing lootboxes without a 40 second wait

Willing to trade three Fortnite Keys for Warhammer Total War + DLC.